4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
he imposed that expectation on himself, he could've just said he'll be done in a week or two and left it at that
Yeah, trying to give a precise date just works if the update is ready or very minimal work to be done, now everytime that Fujino says a date I just imagine like a week after.

Nov 10, 2021
As an NTR lover i need just 2 things.
1) Built relationship between couple (I watched whole SAO untill Alice-something, so i know, Asuna and Kirito backstory, and that they love each other alot)
2) Very slow and reasonable burn/corruption
The author gave us both, so I don’t think that such little things can spoil the feeling of the game. This game is probably in the top 3 best games I've played (Not just NTR)
Can you tell me your fav NTR games please?)

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
it's already 4th december it's supposed 2nd december lol we can't complaint we're membership in patreon

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I never understood the SAO ntr XD they really seemed to hate MC waay too much hahaha
It's a mix of the usual NTR-reasons combined with how absurdly popular SAO got, even as someone who read the novels before the anime was a thing I wasn't expecting it to become such an absurdly big thing myself, so yeah, it got a ton of loud haters all around despite many other shows/characters that came out around the same time or afterward being way worse in the things they hated on SAO/Kirito for. Also, the girls being very hot/cute probably helped, the amount of overlap of people wanting to lewd the girls and to shit on Kirito gave birth to an absurd amount of NTR for the show :p

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
It's a mix of the usual NTR-reasons combined with how absurdly popular SAO got, even as someone who read the novels before the anime was a thing I wasn't expecting it to become such an absurdly big thing myself, so yeah, it got a ton of loud haters all around despite many other shows/characters that came out around the same time or afterward being way worse in the things they hated on SAO/Kirito for. Also, the girls being very hot/cute probably helped, the amount of overlap of people wanting to lewd the girls and to shit on Kirito gave birth to an absurd amount of NTR for the show :p
I like it and I'm a fan of Asuna and Kirito. I like the character of Kirito. I have LN SAO 22 volumes and LN SAOP 3 volumes. I'm not a hater, I'm just a fan of the SAO anime. When it comes to SAO NTR, I like Asuna NTR as a fantasy

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes