4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, once you know it's fan-made the inconsistencies become very obvious and such XP Not particularly interested myself 'cause as you know I don't care much for NTR-ing Kirito and am just here for the Hentai (And Asuna is the one I have the least interest in ironically), but I can without a doubt appreciate the amount of time and effort it must have gone into making that, just the scene itself and the 'distorted' effects should have taken a while, let alone editing the text in it without it looking blatantly false from the get-go.
I do think its really cool and well made for fan content but they should probably have clarified that its a fan-made scene instead of just posting it without any context.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
I actually vaguely recall seeing these scenes before too. Honestly, it probably is just recycled stuff from his pixiv acc before the nuke like you said. Would have liked if the "bonus scenes" were at least 1-2mins video with slight changes (slow > fast > climax) instead of a measly 2-3 seconds loop but hey ho, Fujino probably aint got the time for that LOL. And yeah, they should have left out " the dev created for our version only" even if technically they aren't wrong, as Fujino's Chatgpt Ver did not have these "bonus scenes" packaged into the game file or whatnot.

Anyways, moving on to the more important things. PART 2 UPDATE WHEEEEEEEEEEN. :HideThePain:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The dev never uploaded here. It was always other users leaking it here. Saikey would never upload it here. Why would they when they are selling it. Here are the bonus scenes while you wait for a hero.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...magic-part-2-v0-1-fujino.154352/post-12341628
Did you read my statement "on his channel" carefully? Please read carefully before saying anything. It makes me judge you as a hot-tempered person. If you don't read carefully, you will misunderstand. :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes