4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
my impressions even though LIZ betrayed us, she will still end up in love with Inoda's cock, in my opinion from now on Inoda and Asuna will have sex in FOG, Liz will probably end up doing it with Cuckito, but she will be unsatisfied when she sees Asuna go crazy with pleasure while she spies on the rooms, and she will look for Inoda the complete gallery is number 12.

kurosaki21

Nov 27, 2021
Hello, does anyone know how to solve the problem, this bug in the new version that has been released does not let me open the game or continue anything

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Nice Update! Looking forward to full game! Liz as expected joined with Inoda for Kirito, but later will fall for Inoda cock. In the next update I/We can expect that Asuna had sex with Inoda in massage parlor what will be like last barrier being broken for her that she now will not be able to or wouldn't resist as much Inoda advances and Liz would help then real-life sex following. Nice CG's of Suguha with Hebishima. How they are gonna move in-game and in real-life. How Kyoko will be used by Inoda to help with his plots. There is Alice and Klein but there wasn't much about them, they only started to investigate and its least I look forward, only I think If Alice will fall with Klein or Hebishima(less doubt) or Inoda(doubt) or Others. But as supporting character that get in the way or more like open possibilities for Inoda or Hebishima Advances with call for investigation. There is also Sinon, but she as supporting character probably only to help Hebishima in his plots and join with Suguha. SO MUCH to look forward to in this game and how it can go in this Plot with Awesome CG's.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Don't know if Inoda used some ''massage'' cream for her to lose strength so she couldn't resist, fall asleep to wake up soon with cock inside or some kind of aphrodisiac cream if there is such in-game or neither and she just accumulated too much frustration that she couldn't resist Inoda's advance there and excused it as ''just in-game'' as I already did it in real-life which is worse.

Pyunpyun69

Oct 11, 2019
I think new content is so good for a mini update. Nice CGs and wonderful script, how can i want more? Fujino works hard and result is not bad, for me it's enough. Looking foward to next progess.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I'm still thinking about who the people in this scene are, ... but we have to wait to find out. apart from all the assumptions already raised in the chat... all that remains is to be patient to
the new update. View attachment 3199706 View attachment 3199707
Most likely to be Leafa. At the point we see this, Asuna is busy IRL. Lizbeth and Inoda are elsewhere. It dsoesn't look like Sinon. Someone in town mentionss 'the brothel has an elf girl dancer', and the figure you see in the animation seems to have hair that would match with Leafa's long ponytail.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Holy moly why are there so many versions of this game? The part 1 and Saikey trns the same games? Which is the best one to download?

robert7215

Dec 23, 2022
之前通知的是聖誕節更新也就是25號,如果有意外會在24號通知,算是提前一天完成了。
雖然不是很想這麼說,請不要替我在評論區發推遲預告之類的,會造成其他人的誤解和困擾。
有問題我會盡量及時通知,我尊重各位,不管各位是從什麼渠道玩我的遊戲,所以也希望各位能尊重我。

Update contents:
1. Modify the setting in CG room, player can choose to blur the scene in different degree.
2. Add battle cg in CG room and Asuna's POV.
3. Add Lisbeth's event with Inoda in CG room.
4. Investigation in dark street event.
5. Contents of Sunday

更新內容:
1.修改回想房間的設定,增加設置模糊選項。
2.增加戰鬥回想和亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加莉茲和豬田的回想事件。
4.地下街的調查事件。
5.周日的劇情。

讀取第壹個存檔可以直接跳至周六

Load the first save can skip to Saturday

感謝上善若水提供的翻譯支持!

BUG反饋請在專門的帖子下。
If you find bugs please comment on the bug report post.

最後,祝各位聖誕快樂! (東京的聖誕本來想出去看看現充的節日,結果還是沒擠出時間...)
And, Merry Christmas!
i have a question how can i modify the blur?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Based on the cut scene in the last of rainy night morning in 0.2, inoda had already creampie asuna without condom in his last sex since there were cum leaking from asuna's pussy according from her word.
A little bit disappointed about this update since it basically to expand the main plot and not much about the h scene, and more importantly it did not have the replay scene of alice again!:mad:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
my impressions even though LIZ betrayed us, she will still end up in love with Inoda's cock, in my opinion from now on Inoda and Asuna will have sex in FOG, Liz will probably end up doing it with Cuckito, but she will be unsatisfied when she sees Asuna go crazy with pleasure while she spies on the rooms, and she will look for Inoda the complete gallery is number 12.
that would be the best, liz doing with kirito then she sees how Asuna is being fucked by Inoda and then She will want to try get fucked by him

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Holy moly why are there so many versions of this game? The part 1 and Saikey trns the same games? Which is the best one to download?
The Part 1 and Saikey is the same game expect a different translation. The Saikey version removes all SAO references, allows you to rename the SAO characters' names, and is more stable. Choose Part 1 if you want SAO references or Saikey for stability.

Reactions: Rakot321

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
The game is very slow for me when the chats appear on the left side of the screen... Does anyone know how to fix it? I had no problems with the previous update

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Finally got to play the update! Gotta say, as someone playing the game mainly for Suguha I enjoyed it a lot, only sad thing was that the Suguha scenes weren't added to the gallery yet so we can't see them in full for now or replay them (I would have saved before going to the Kirigaya house if I had known XP). And Liz going complete psycho on Inoda to (Clearly temporarily) get him under her control and start basically a plan to steal Kirito for himself while she makes him take Asuna isn't something I expected despite others heavily thinking it for the past update tbh, I didn't think this Liz was THAT desperate/evil but clearly she just snapped at the chance I guess XD

Also, seeing more of Quinella/Administrator as a background character made me 'realize' what the room on the left 'small shrine' of the recollection room is for (Or what I theorize for it at least): Is probably where her own sex scene will take place either much later or at the very end of the game, I bet.

This is almost without a doubt what's gonna happen honestly, either that or Inoda turns the tables on Liz halfway through their 'plans', but either way that 'nightmare' of Kirito is probably gonna end up becoming reality sooner or later, lol.

Most likely to be Leafa. At the point we see this, Asuna is busy IRL. Lizbeth and Inoda are elsewhere. It dsoesn't look like Sinon. Someone in town mentionss 'the brothel has an elf girl dancer', and the figure you see in the animation seems to have hair that would match with Leafa's long ponytail.
Yeah, it's all but implied to be Leafa with Hebishima, as you said we basically get confirmation that a "big titty blonde elf girl" from some NPCs is in the Dancing Hall (The brothel is a separate thing), and then almost right after Kirito and Klein see someone with long hair getting fucked in a special room in said hall? Very likely to be Leafa indeed.

I enjoy the direction of the story for Asuna and Liz but for Suguha and Alice that is not for me. Also annoying how you know what happens to Asuna but you have to wait an update or three to actually see it.
Referencing the thing you said in the Spoiler, Hebishima MAY still leave, Fujino said so in a previous post, but if he does it won't be right away because he doesn't wanna make it feel rushed, so regardless of it things would be better with him gone or not Fujino wasn't gonna remove him in the current 'week' for plot reasons, which I understand even as a pro-getting-rid-of-Hebishima person. Also, talking with the 'bird' at the end that's Fujino's avatar basically said he's gonna rework things for the next 'Week' in the game and that he will do a Vote/Poll for things regarding the game's development and story's development again soon, so we may have another chance of seeing more of what he plans in that regard soon.

Reactions: pnkrel and ema0047
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes