4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Had to come check here because CI-EN is giving me 504 Gateway time out error lol, anyway great christmass present from Fujino sensei!

Is the latest update translated?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
the bathroom scene was hot af, specially the skindentation on her thighs. the gallery's still unfinished lol. I look forward to Alice's scenes possibly in the next update around february-march. also the girl in the car outside the store is named "policegirl" in the gallery. most likely we'll see more of her along with Alice

Reactions: biniweti

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
the bathroom scene was hot af, specially the skindentation on her thighs. the gallery's still unfinished lol. I look forward to Alice's scenes possibly in the next update around february-march. also the girl in the car outside the store is named "policegirl" in the gallery. most likely we'll see more of her along with Alice
Unlikely since she seems to be a one-off character to tease more plot-developments, but she IS related to Alice, you can partially see the police uniform on her after all, and if you go to the convenience store when that scene happens you will find Alice there who will tell you she lives with a co-worker and that she just went out to 'take a call' (Aka there informing that guy, which may be Hebishima, of what she was planning and how she has recruited Klein and Kirito to help her).

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I honestly expected a little more, but I'm not complaining because I understand how hard Fujino is working. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see at least the scene in the massage room between Asuna and Inoda, I don't think they got to the point of having sex, but you can't be 100% sure and you're left with doubts and anxiously waiting for the next update

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
compress version I fixed a little bit of the chat blur that makes it slow but you should read fast and if you don't like it just go to the js folder and unzip the rar plugin and replace.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
MY mod :c
change the opening for a random video
changed the trent fight scene to a sex scene between inoda and asuna
new CG added in the collection room, broken pc section
I did everything for practice and training purposes to create future games, save 12 is the end.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I honestly expected a little more, but I'm not complaining because I understand how hard Fujino is working. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see at least the scene in the massage room between Asuna and Inoda, I don't think they got to the point of having sex, but you can't be 100% sure and you're left with doubts and anxiously waiting for the next update
I hope this is not the trend going forward. We only get Kirito's POV and then get Asuna's and Inoda's next update.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes