4.20 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
Can someone send a save file right before the tree monster fight scene. I wanna keep that as the starting point for my future playthrough. Thanks.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
is there an asuna blowjob scene planned in the future?
Hmm, when you say it now... there is really not a single scene where she was willingly eating a sausage and drinking some delicious milk. There is only a single time where she was poisoned in the sewer and drank a handmade "potion", but she never know that.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
Hmm, when you say it now... there is really not a single scene where she was willingly eating a sausage and drinking some delicious milk. There is only a single time where she was poisoned in the sewer and drank a handmade "potion", but she never know that.
She also sucked in the cave against bandits. But she was unconscious the same as in the sewer, she never sucked Inoda consciously nor Kirito (I think).

Reactions: curuchett

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Well... This is going to be a bit long.

First of all, I like the NTR category, not because I can relate to the characters, but because the content is unusual. And by unusual I mean more taboo, more against the norms of society. I started writing my first book at the age of 7. I completed my first novel before I finished primary school. While I was in high school, I completed a series of 3 novels, each around 600 pages. I wrote over 1000 poems. I performed dozens of them. I wrote and performed around 300 songs. Besides these, of course you can imagine the number of novels and books I read. Why am I telling you all this? Because when you consume and produce so many things, even the most complex things start to seem very ordinary to you even from the first page and you get bored quickly. That's why unusual things start to interest you more.

I know NTR is not very unusual. It has a very big place, especially in Asian culture. I think it has gained a social place because of the heavy influence of Manga culture. Personally, I've read hundreds of manga in this genre, and played many more games (thanks to F95).
As someone who has been seriously cheated on several times in my life, I find cheating disgusting. Personally, I would never cheat on a person, I would never spend a minute with a cheating person. But games, movies, books are a different world and I'm looking for something different there. I'm sorry, themes like a man fucking an entire city single-handedly with his extraordinary dick and all other men going extinct seem to me more illogical than unusual. You don't have to think the same as me. If everyone was interested in the same thing, there wouldn't be so many categories and everyone would spend their time in the same category.

As I mentioned before, I've played a lot of NTR games and frankly most of them are of very poor quality. So unfortunately, it's very difficult to come across a quality work in this category. As you know, there are many types of NTR. I'm more interested in the sharing part, not the cheating part, because the idea that a person can share someone they really love, even though it has never been and will never be accepted by me, seems extraordinary to me and it attracts me.
As I said, although I have been cheated on a few times in my life and have experienced the pain of it, no content I have ever consumed has evoked these feelings in me. Because when I consumed these contents, I did not consume them by seeing the main characters as myself or as people I love. I thought of myself as a superior power controlling other people. And frankly, this amused me. (I hope I'm not a psychopath)
Alright...If you have read this far, let's get to why I am writing this message here instead of elaborating myself further.
I've seen this game before. But I don't know why, maybe the cover photo or maybe the game description didn't attract me so I didn't try it until now. I was playing Baldurs Gate 3 last night and I wanted to browse some F95 and I came across this by chance. I thought, "Oh, it's an NTR RPG with an online game theme, let's try it".

I've reached the part where the main character's girlfriend has a cold. But what is this feeling? I'm trying to figure out why this game makes me feel bad. No NTR game has ever made me feel bad.
I thought about it a bit. Not being able to control the course of events? (I've played this style before and it had no effect)
Is it because the main character has a small dick and when his girlfriend sees someone with a big dick, she prefers him just because of his dick? (90% of NTR games are like this and in my opinion, it is the stupidest type of NTR. In real life, women do not care about dick size at all)
Then what? I think it's because the main character's girlfriend cares so much about the main character at the beginning, takes care of him, and while she seems like an extremely good-hearted person, she suddenly starts cheating on him. And even when she cheats on him, she can easily lie to his boyfriend without the slightest sweat. What is it but a devil hiding under the mask of innocence?

If you pay attention to NTR's games, cheaters usually speak slang, are careless, selfish, and are always angry at their lovers for some reason. But the girl here cares about her boyfriend, protects him, and tries not to put him down, even against her mother. But on the other hand, she cheats on him and doesn't show even the slightest sign of guilt while lying to his face.
The thought of someone being physically harmed has a very bad effect on me. I have Hemophobia. Whenever I see blood, I get a very bad feeling inside and my eyes become dark. That's exactly the effect this game gave me.
By writing this here, I may have wasted the time of many of you and you may have said, "What the hell is this?" You are right.

I am extra interested in psychological issues and I wrote this here as a note, hoping to figure out the real reason in the future. Or I thought maybe someone had experienced a similar situation to me and could give me some ideas.

Thanks for those who read this far. Have fun everybody. :)
Could be that you are seeing, and see it as believable, a girl getting corrupted, you can see how she is betraying her morals

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Then what? I think it's because (...) she suddenly starts cheating on him. And even when she cheats on him, she can easily lie to his boyfriend without the slightest sweat (...) she cheats on him and doesn't show even the slightest sign of guilt while lying to his face.
Underlying/Unresolved insecurity issues. Many of us (who are not cucks) tend to like stories that resonate with our own deep, emotional, nameless, vulnerabilities. You can't pin-point what you really reject but you sure know you find this wicked human nature fascinating...yet still unconciously warding against it. You just live it vicariously, purging it trought fiction. It's only natural to be not interested in such matters in real life.
At least that's how it is for me :coffee:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Because it was established that she didn't want to give BJs as its too degrading. When she does it will be a big sign she has been corrupted.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Definitely the first blowjob Asuna will give in the game. And most likely this will be associated with the need to complete a quest in the church. Well, Inoda will help her with this: first, he personally and perhaps do this with parishioners.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Definitely the first blowjob Asuna will give in the game. And most likely this will be associated with the need to complete a quest in the church. Well, Inoda will help her with this: first, he personally and perhaps do this with parishioners.
Sadly your latter statement is very unlikely...

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes