4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
its always the same question all over again, i wonder how many times i see people ask regarding karaoke crash bug...

cant TS just replace the download for Part 2 with those English Fix? that way newcomer wont download the wrong one...

tbh i dont see any reason to put a bugged game in the front page at all, just put the one which work so no one got confused to choose which to download and eventually come here just to ask the same question again and again...

Kinosotheepic

Dec 24, 2023
its always the same question all over again, i wonder how many times i see people ask regarding karaoke crash bug...

cant TS just replace the download for Part 2 with those English Fix? that way newcomer wont download the wrong one...

tbh i dont see any reason to put a bugged game in the front page at all, just put the one which work so no one got confused to choose which to download and eventually come here just to ask the same question again and again...
For real, they should just update the link on the front page so people dont have so search for the newest update on this 386 pages thread

Feb 27, 2021
Seeing at the dev tells us when he adds stuff in past days, probably not many doing that.
It's cool that they care about the beginning, it leaves the game very alive, and I think that due to this update, maybe there's something at the beginning, but you'll only have to play it to find out.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Sadly your latter statement is very unlikely...
Well why? The scene in the church is a conversation between Kirito and Asuna, discussing quests related to Asuna's additional specialization. Well, we already know that she perfectly learned to lie to Kirito. All that remains is to justify the need to complete a church quest related to the service. Something like "Senpai, this bonus (skill.....) will help you in battle, you will save Kirito, take my dick in your mouth"

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well why? The scene in the church is a conversation between Kirito and Asuna, discussing quests related to Asuna's additional specialization. Well, we already know that she perfectly learned to lie to Kirito. All that remains is to justify the need to complete a church quest related to the service. Something like "Senpai, this bonus (skill.....) will help you in battle, you will save Kirito, take my dick in your mouth"
He's talking about Asuna doing that to other random NPCs, which we already have confirmation from the dev that won't happen, he said from a while ago that Asuna will not be doing it with other men besides Inoda XP

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You said "and do this with the parishioners too", but Fujino said Asuna will only have sex with Inoda (apart from Cuckito)...

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
What if they are NPCs?
That's where I wish this was a valid loophole... But everyone seems to agree that Fujino meant "no one at all". So I guess we'll see? I was personally very surprised by that as well as it seemed to me that Fujino was hinting at Asuna having sex with strangers in the endgame (the church job particularly as you mentionned too)... For now I'll consider that Inoda will be the only guy at all.

Reactions: Toushiro and pnkrel

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I didn't last time, but I think I will with the next update now that Fujino changed how the anxiety system interacts with the shrine and the recollection stuff.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can't wait the monday update. but It seems like it won't have much H-content.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
yes, those 2. sry for late respond
Did you try renaming the folder from [Sword_Art_Online_the_trap_of_breath...v0.15Fujino] to [SAO PartII v0.15]
Since you can play the [SAO~Invisible Trap~v0.21] it's probably the character limit that prevent the game from finding this file: [cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038]

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
why you say so?
>Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week
that means 3 scenes split according to player choice
and Fujino is reusing CG a lot lately (part 1 end- part 2 beginning- ent tree fight)
Don't misunderstand - I'm not complaining.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
and Fujino is reusing CG a lot lately (part 1 end- part 2 beginning- ent tree fight)
i fine with that if this update is long

Feb 27, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, this update will have 6 scenes, with the reports he gave

Reactions: Misarmor
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes