4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
Are their any patches or missing downloads I need for the first part of the game as well as the second?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Are their any patches or missing downloads I need for the first part of the game as well as the second?
There is an English Fix for part 2 right now. If you get part 1 you can get the regular one or the Saikey official translation one.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Did you try renaming the folder from [Sword_Art_Online_the_trap_of_breath...v0.15Fujino] to [SAO PartII v0.15]
Since you can play the [SAO~Invisible Trap~v0.21] it's probably the character limit that prevent the game from finding this file: [cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038]
1706338599316.png

already did what you ask me, unfortunately nothing changes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In other words, this part 2 is still the beginning, even far from the story?
Pretty much. Only Fujino knows how long he wants the story to be. But since not much as happened in Part 2 yet, it is safe to say the story is far from over. Even the in-game stat still says Asuna only kind of likes Inoda like a puppy and loves Kirito to the max.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Overlord NTR game would be awesome, with Philip for example.
Shield hero would have lots of beautiful women too and also a betrayal aspect already, with Naofumis trust issues and everything.
I could also see an Eminence in Shadow one, with the seven shades betraying Cid one by one.

To Love Ru and DxD are the obvious but more boring ones imo, I prefer some form of isekai, but thats just my opinion.
The most obvious NTR would be Apothecary Diaries.

It's the perfect setting, a closed palace with various layers of hierarchy. The male mc is a eunuch, and the story revolves around political competition, fights for power and domination.

Reactions: curuchett
Feb 27, 2021
Pretty much. Only Fujino knows how long he wants the story to be. But since not much as happened in Part 2 yet, it is safe to say the story is far from over. Even the in-game stat still says Asuna only kind of likes Inoda like a puppy and loves Kirito to the max.
Yes, Kirito has almost 1000 points and I still love him completely, while Inoda is still at 100, which means he's still at the very beginning, there's a lot of content to enjoy.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Yes, I saw that the statistics don't change much when Asuna still loves Kirito and likes Inoda. I'm glad that the story in part 2 is being developed, maybe Asuna's statistics will change by the end of part 2. Then it will be seen that Asuna is slowly falling in love with Inoda and is cheating on Kirito more with Inoda. In addition, Asuna will spend more with Inoda than with Kirito, maybe in the next part

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, I saw that the statistics don't change much when Asuna still loves Kirito and likes Inoda. I'm glad that the story in part 2 is being developed, maybe Asuna's statistics will change by the end of part 2. Then it will be seen that Asuna is slowly falling in love with Inoda and is cheating on Kirito more with Inoda. In addition, Asuna will spend more with Inoda than with Kirito, maybe in the next part
Yeah, the statistics are unconvincing, to be honest. She has been doing all of that right from the beginning. She usually sees Kirito at school but engages in most of her free-time activities with Inoda. I guess it will be better reflected in part 2.

It's strange to me that her stat for Kirito doesn't change at all, despite lying to him on a daily basis and being obviously unhappy with his performance in bed :D

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, the statistics are unconvincing, to be honest. She has been doing all of that right from the beginning. She usually sees Kirito at school but engages in most of her free-time activities with Inoda. I guess it will be better reflected in part 2.

It's strange to me that her stat for Kirito doesn't change at all, despite lying to him on a daily basis and being obviously unhappy with his performance in bed :D
Yes I feel it is weird Asuna's love for Kirito is still at max. The best explanation is that she is lying to herself to convince herself nothing has changed. Now Fujino has to create scenarios for her to stop lying to herself and slowly change her affection. I hope the next update we will see Kirito's stats lowered and Inoda's raised.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yes I feel it is weird Asuna's love for Kirito is still at max. The best explanation is that she is lying to herself to convince herself nothing has changed. Now Fujino has to create scenarios for her to stop lying to herself and slowly change her affection. I hope the next update we will see Kirito's stats lowered and Inoda's raised.
Is also rebound guilt, like at the end of part 1 she was all like "wtf am i doing?"" And now is doubling down.

The lying to herself still applies a bit, but is more she is trying to justify herself because of her guilt.

edit:Just read your comment above comparing Asuna's view of Inoda to a dog/puppy and i agree, right now she treats him like one and at best she feels pity for him, although her ein part 2 that pity is diminishing a lot due to his actions (but guilt has replaced it)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes