4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yes I feel it is weird Asuna's love for Kirito is still at max. The best explanation is that she is lying to herself to convince herself nothing has changed. Now Fujino has to create scenarios for her to stop lying to herself and slowly change her affection. I hope the next update we will see Kirito's stats lowered and Inoda's raised.
Yeah, it's not quite clear what the statistics represent, Asuna's POV or the actual state. I've thought the latter, as an indicator for the player.

Feb 27, 2021
Yes I feel it is weird Asuna's love for Kirito is still at max. The best explanation is that she is lying to herself to convince herself nothing has changed. Now Fujino has to create scenarios for her to stop lying to herself and slowly change her affection. I hope the next update we will see Kirito's stats lowered and Inoda's raised.
Before the end of part 1, Kirito's stat reduced a little and Inoda's increased, now it's back to normal... But after Asuna forgave Inoda, not even because of kindness or anything... She's slowly not getting it resist his dick, but I agree that it should gradually decrease, since Asuna and Kirito barely meet, it's still lying behind his back, but Kirito is also stupid.

I don't know what will happen now, but maybe something will change in this update, I think that at that moment Kirito not going with Liz and Asuna to the mall could have reduced it or something.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, it's not quite clear what the statistics represent, Asuna's POV or the actual state. I've thought the latter, as an indicator for the player.
If she is lying to herself then her POV and the actual state is the same thing. Throughout the story we should see as the stats change, her thoughts on the guys should change too. It would be great if her last thoughts of Inoda was exactly the same as the one she had for Kirito at the beginning. Delicious irony and makes her feelings come full circle.

Before the end of part 1, Kirito's stat reduced a little and Inoda's increased, now it's back to normal... But after Asuna forgave Inoda, not even because of kindness or anything... She's slowly not getting it resist his dick, but I agree that it should gradually decrease, since Asuna and Kirito barely meet, it's still lying behind his back, but Kirito is also stupid.

I don't know what will happen now, but maybe something will change in this update, I think that at that moment Kirito not going with Liz and Asuna to the mall could have reduced it or something.
We really need something soon to lower her affection for Kirito. Something small like not hanging out with her just to start the downward spiral. How these stories will go is eventually EVERYTHING Kirito does will lower Asuna's affection but something needs to start it. I hope this update will deliver that.

Feb 27, 2021
If she is lying to herself then her POV and the actual state is the same thing. Throughout the story we should see as the stats change, her thoughts on the guys should change too. It would be great if her last thoughts of Inoda was exactly the same as the one she had for Kirito at the beginning. Delicious irony and makes her feelings come full circle.

We really need something soon to lower her affection for Kirito. Something small like not hanging out with her just to start the downward spiral. How these stories will go is eventually EVERYTHING Kirito does will lower Asuna's affection but something needs to start it. I hope this update will deliver that.
Yes, Asuna is clearly not happy with Kirito in part 2, you can see her reaction during sex, Kirito even refused to go to the mall with Asuna and Liz to shop, while Inoda bought her stuffed animals, Kirito didn't gave something or ask out in part 2, while Liz invites...
Asuna is lying to herself, she hangs out more with Inoda and Liz these days than with Kirito, maybe in this update there will be this different statistic, gradually increasing for Inoda and gradually decreasing for Kirito... I don't know if what the plan is Fujino's, but it's time to see changes in the statistics, and her affection towards Kirito and Inoda in the statistics, because Kirito has bad sex, has a small dick and cums too quickly, while Inoda's has an absurd resistance, and Asuna little by little doesn't She's resisting more, just watch her dialogue with a red face.

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
When is the update gonna drop? Last month it was on 24th so I was assuming the same this month, but we're already past that.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

But honestly, it's such a minor issue and can be changed at any time. Maybe he just forgot about the stats :D

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I think the recent preview we saw was a scene of Asuna and Kirito, probably IRL at Kiritos apartment. But you can tell by Asuna's face that something is wrong. Maybe she can't enjoy it like she used to. Maybe she's frustrated at Kirito finishing early. Either way, we're almost certainly seeing the build up of the narrative of Asuna being sexually unsatisfied and being frustrated by it. Sooner or later we're going to see her snap and run back to Inoda. Maybe not this update, maybe the next one, but I feel like this is the direction we're heading at the moment.

It's quite likely that Kiritos sexual inadequacies are going to cause at least some loss of affection for Asuna, but it probably won't tank very much or very fast. It's important that Asuna and Kirito stay together, or the NTR factor is lost, so maintaining Asunas high affection towards Kirito is somewhat integeral to the story. But what we're seeing is how, despite her affection, she ends up in a sexual relationship with Inoda instead. And gradually becomes more and more addicted, more perverse, more subservient to Inoda, in pursuit of her own pleasure.

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But honestly, it's such a minor issue and can be changed at any time. Maybe he just forgot about the stats :D
True enough. But with this game, a lot of fun outside of sex scenes comes from seeing Asuna's change. Every time Asuna's status change, I hope it is her thoughts on the guys. In a otherwise wonderful game, it is small details like this that make the game great for me. Also I hope the Boobjob stat is fixed. It is still at zero even though we know that is not true.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Personally I'd like the game to be less linear. Fujino mentionned "sandbox" events some time ago, as in you could decide to make Kirito work at the cafe and stuff. The game's current linearity kinda defeats the purpose of having meters IMO.
Thoughts?

Feb 27, 2021
Personally I'd like the game to be less linear. Fujino mentionned "sandbox" events some time ago, as in you could decide to make Kirito work at the cafe and stuff. The game's current linearity kinda defeats the purpose of having meters IMO.
Thoughts?
One thing that would be interesting is for us players to decide to buy gifts for Asuna and give them to her, but not knowing that Asuna is cheating on him behind his back, xD. So buy equipment at FGO, buy clothes, items, and so on. Events like this would be cool.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
One thing that would be interesting is for us players to decide to buy gifts for Asuna and give them to her, but not knowing that Asuna is cheating on him behind his back, xD. So buy equipment at FGO, buy clothes, items, and so on. Events like this would be cool.
FGO... I'm absolutely dying for an other combat-sex scene right now :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
FGO... I'm absolutely dying for an other combat-sex scene right now :LOL:
Building on the gift idea. Since we know there is only two endings for Kirito, one where he knows about the cheating but likes it and one where he doesn't know, and Asuna will end up with Inoda (no bad endings mention yet). One thing that can change is how Asuna feels about Kirito in the end. If you can increase affection with gifts there could be alternative scenes depending on if Asuna still likes Kirito. Like if Kirito knows about the cheating and Asuna still likes him, she will be happy to show off her sex with Inoda. If she does not like Kirito, she will be disgusted by him. Or in battle if she likes him, she will support him, if not she won't.

This is a lot of extra work for the dev so I doubt it will happen but it is fun to imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Would like to see Kirito ask Liz for an advice on what gift to buy Asuna, she recommends some sexy underwear. Once he gives it to Asuna she is all "outraged" and "mad" at Kirito but then wears it for Inoda. Or perhaps we could buy outfits as gifts and Asuna would wear them for Inoda.

Another thing I really hope to see is the classic hentai condom play. Where she hides/wears used condoms.
And in general more stuff from Shiho-san to Kokujin Kenshuusei, that shit is masterpiece.

Reactions: Toushiro
Feb 27, 2021
Building on the gift idea. Since we know there is only two endings for Kirito, one where he knows about the cheating but likes it and one where he doesn't know, and Asuna will end up with Inoda (no bad endings mention yet). One thing that can change is how Asuna feels about Kirito in the end. If you can increase affection with gifts there could be alternative scenes depending on if Asuna still likes Kirito. Like if Kirito knows about the cheating and Asuna still likes him, she will be happy to show off her sex with Inoda. If she does not like Kirito, she will be disgusted by him. Or in battle if she likes him, she will support him, if not she won't.

This is a lot of extra wrong for the dev so I doubt it will happen but it is fun to imagine.
Yes, there are these two endings, to give a gift it would be better on the route he doesn't know, while Asuna cheats behind his back, since it's better that way. Because if he knows and still donates a gift, Asuna will be mad at him and never stopped Inoda, so she ends up refusing his gift. There are several ideas to do in this game, there are even other hentai games where you can control men and women, it would be cool to control Asuna a little and see what she thinks about places, reactions, etc. Or at least invite Asuna to go for a walk somewhere and she can see the reaction from somewhere, especially with the option of inviting Inoda. Yes, I have a huge idea, it's a shame that Fujino makes the game alone without anyone being able to help him with the story.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
True enough. But with this game, a lot of fun outside of sex scenes comes from seeing Asuna's change. Every time Asuna's status change, I hope it is her thoughts on the guys. In a otherwise great game, it is small details like this that make the game great for me. Also I hope the Boobjob stat is fixed. It is still at zero even though we know that is not true.
I wouldn't expect much in terms of quality storytelling, it's pretty much a standard NTR game, despite the higher production quality. Personally, I look at the stats to see if I have to check out some new scenes. ^^

Reactions: N1rox98
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes