4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
why everyone so anxious, fujino said in the past that if he can he'll release an update at the end of each month or the first few days of the next month if he need to add a few things or fix bugs, so he could release it tomorrow or a week from now, just watch the thread and wait patiently

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I always assume that the update will only come out on the last day of the month, even though there have been times when he launched them a little earlier. I'm also hyped and looking forward to it, but I'm always going to consider the last day of the month as the standard for updates (unless Fujino say that it will launch earlier or later), it's not good to stay here all the time pressing f5 just waiting for the update, it's better to spend that time doing something else.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
why everyone so anxious, fujino said in the past that if he can he'll release an update at the end of each month or the first few days of the next month if he need to add a few things or fix bugs, so he could release it tomorrow or a week from now, just watch the thread and wait patiently
Well, cus its normal human behavior to be anxious for update of such a good game? This thing really need an explanation?)

Reactions: curuchett

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Well, cus its normal human behavior to be anxious for update of such a good game? This thing really need an explanation?)
I understand that, I like his games enough to have MTL translated them and posted here, but you need just to read a few post back to know when the next update will be out.

Reactions: Kazuto123

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You think people read? They cant even notice that the same question they are asking was asked by the guy right above them.
I really think that people are blind and stupid who don't read posts. Despite this, other people have written several times on the post when there will be an update. In addition, some people on this site probably have nothing else to do than constantly post questions. For example, when I read information about when AC Mirage will be released, I know when the game will be released. And I don't keep asking when the premiere will be.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Um, guys. I didn't ask anything about update. I am at the "let him cook" side too. I just pointed that being excited and anxious even if you know that update can be a little bit later is normal and there is no point calling such behavior "stupid" or etc. Chill guys, let people share their emotions, rather than shutting them every time.

Reactions: skizzat93

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
I have a decent computer, where can I learn to develop games in koikatsu? I would like to learn, since I am not very good at drawing, but I have patience for creation programs, and I have a story in my head that I want to create whether in manga, koikatsu, game cg, etc. But I want to make it happen, does anyone know how to learn?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I have a decent computer, where can I learn to develop games in koikatsu? I would like to learn, since I am not very good at drawing, but I have patience for creation programs, and I have a story in my head that I want to create whether in manga, koikatsu, game cg, etc. But I want to make it happen, does anyone know how to learn?
there is no program to make, koikatsu is a game where you make the characters and animations, the game itself in this case is made with rpgmaker mv and he uses images taken from koikatsu, for the animations he uses a plug-in for rpgmaker

Reactions: ViihX

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
there is no program to make, koikatsu is a game where you make the characters and animations, the game itself in this case is made with rpgmaker mv and he uses images taken from koikatsu, for the animations he uses a plug-in for rpgmaker
is it possible to run koikatsu on a phone

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

Hello everyone, I will release the update tomorrow, although I'm still working on the last part of the update and fixing some complex bugs. And I'm sorry but the CG in last report won't be included in this version, which should be added in next version.
抱歉剛抽出空寫通知,更新會在明晚發布,目前有些許複雜的bug在想辦法處理。另外這次的內容只到周三,上次公開的CG屬于周四的內容,這次沒能完成到那裏,只能等到下次了。​

LOL
All this talk about the preview CG only for it to be absent from the upcoming release... :LOL:
This says something though: this CG WAS supposed to appear quite late in the story, so we can safely assume this *was* Inoda and it did actually happen (no dream, etc.)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes