4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Hello everyone, I will release the update tomorrow, although I'm still working on the last part of the update and fixing some complex bugs. And I'm sorry but the CG in last report won't be included in this version, which should be added in next version.
抱歉剛抽出空寫通知,更新會在明晚發布,目前有些許複雜的bug在想辦法處理。另外這次的內容只到周三,上次公開的CG屬于周四的內容,這次沒能完成到那裏,只能等到下次了。​

LOL
All this talk about the preview CG only for it to be absent from the next version... :LOL:
My entire day is ruined. Now I will have to go to work horny and unsatisfied. I hope you are happy, Fujino :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn so ALL the 3 CGs he was talking about in the previous report won't be included ? That's like 3 scenes missing ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Misarmor

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Pretty sure he just means the one preview pic he shared. Kinda ironic because I ask for a preview pic before and he said he will share one that does not spoil the story much.
Oh ok that makes sense then, it's not the first time he shares a preview CG and doesn't include it

Reactions: Animefan_09

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
why everyone so anxious, fujino said in the past that if he can he'll release an update at the end of each month or the first few days of the next month if he need to add a few things or fix bugs, so he could release it tomorrow or a week from now, just watch the thread and wait patiently
I didn't understand the update will only be until Wednesday
for me 30th more better

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

Hello everyone, I will release the update tomorrow, although I'm still working on the last part of the update and fixing some complex bugs. And I'm sorry but the CG in last report won't be included in this version, which should be added in next version.
抱歉剛抽出空寫通知,更新會在明晚發布,目前有些許複雜的bug在想辦法處理。另外這次的內容只到周三,上次公開的CG屬于周四的內容,這次沒能完成到那裏,只能等到下次了。​

LOL
All this talk about the preview CG only for it to be absent from the upcoming release... :LOL:
This says something though: this CG WAS supposed to appear quite late in the story, so we can safely assume this *was* Inoda and it did actually happen (no dream, etc.)
rip all theory lol

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
so that scene will be at the end of February, well, looking forward to seeing what we have tomorrow, maybe Asuna having the beginning of her fall, Klein making a significant advance on Alice, And what no one wants of course, cuckirito having some sex scene.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
so that scene will be at the end of February, well, looking forward to seeing what we have tomorrow, maybe Asuna having the beginning of her fall, Klein making a significant advance on Alice, And what no one wants of course, cuckirito having some sex scene.
Kirito still having sex with Asuna is a good
idea tbh, so we can see the difference in pleasure between having sex with him and having sex with Inoda. But, it shouldn't be CG animated, since one more CG for Kirito/Asuna is one CG less for Inoda/Asuna lol

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
LOL, yep, seems like all theories were moot as if it's the next update and it's a CG from, let's say, the end of the week, depending on what happens during this update it may actually indeed be Asuna and Inoda finally fucking IRL with her fully aware.

Hopefully we at least get to see the massage scene.
There is no way the massage scene isn't included in this update unless Fujino completely dropped the ball, so I don't think that's a worry (I personally hope he adds the Suguha scenes to the recollection room with this one, though). What I'm more curious about is what the 3 scenes for the days of week 2 so far will be, Asuna is most likely out unless it's FoG stuff so it may be Alice, Liz, Suguha, or Sinon. As much as she's my main reason for the game Suguha just had technically 2 scenes, even if all of them 'hidden', on Sunday after the not-date so she's very to get any new ones in this update, while Alice is the most likely one as she still hasn't gotten any, it will depend on how her plot develops I suppose.

Revering

Feb 19, 2018

LOL
All this talk about the preview CG only for it to be absent from the upcoming release... :LOL:
This says something though: this CG WAS supposed to appear quite late in the story, so we can safely assume this *was* Inoda and it did actually happen (no dream, etc.)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I was looking forward to asuna scenes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think they specifically meant IRL Asuna scenes, which that preview not being in this update confirms that, as previously thought, it's still too early for Inoda to fuck Asuna in the real world yet XD
At least awake, i so loved the scene where she was in an in game date with Kirito, and now with her mom's help he can do that again, or similar.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes