4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Who knows what a good ending is for Cuckito........ :BootyTime:
I don't know what ending we'll get for Cuckito, but I find it pretty amusing that people who hate him so much seemingly forget that, regardless of how it ends, Asuna will be the obvious loser of this story. She will end up with a fat, ugly rapist who most certainly will soon find a new target to hit on, leaving her with nothing. :cool:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what ending we'll get for Cuckito, but I find it pretty amusing that people who hate him so much seemingly forget that, regardless of how it ends, Asuna will be the obvious loser of this story. She will end up with a fat, ugly rapist who most certainly will soon find a new target to hit on, leaving her with nothing. :cool:
Well, it has been teased that at least sometime in the future, Kirito plans to 'study abroad'. I'm not sure whether Fujino will weave the story of the game around Kirito being away from Japab, or use that gap to timeskip the end of the game so Kirito can see the consequences of Asunas actions, ie he comes back and she has kids.

But I think Inoda ditching Asuna is unlikely. We know Inoda is obsessed with Asuna. The likely ending is that he ends up living in the Yuuki house, still his fat, ugly loser self, knocking Asuna up over and over again to give Kyouko lots of grandchildren. Maybe married, maybe not. But the kids will be completely paid for out of the Yuuki household wealth.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, it has been teased that at least sometime in the future, Kirito plans to 'study abroad'. I'm not sure whether Fujino will weave the story of the game around Kirito being away from Japab, or use that gap to timeskip the end of the game so Kirito can see the consequences of Asunas actions, ie he comes back and she has kids.

But I think Inoda ditching Asuna is unlikely. We know Inoda is obsessed with Asuna. The likely ending is that he ends up living in the Yuuki house, still his fat, ugly loser self, knocking Asuna up over and over again to give Kyouko lots of grandchildren. Maybe married, maybe not. But the kids will be completely paid for out of the Yuuki household wealth.
In Part 1 that was the event that made Asuna want to end the relationship with Inoda. I can't remember in Part 2 have they brought that up again? I think that no one will leave anymore. Thank about the endings. Asuna won't leave with Kirito anymore so if Kirito leaves on his own, the only way have Kirito interact with Asuna is through phone calls and video calls. That would be boring. Kirito needs to be next to them to get the full experience. Kirito will probably stay in town and either enjoy the experience or be oblivious to it depending on the ending.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, it's also possible, which is even worse, to be honest^^. In my assumption, she would have at least a chance to get her life in order :D But Inoda is just an horny kid by now, so his obsession could fade over time :) Ether way, that girl is done :geek:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it looks like all my guesses were right it was asuna and inoda , now all that's left is to guess where it is, it can't be the hotel in real life as there is no such environment, unless he create one.it looks just like what cuckito saw with klein, it looks like asuna in the background but it could also be leafa, the first corruption of consensual sex I think it would be in FOG first, before the real world maybe I'm wrong but it looks like this,
if it is the same as this scene then it would be a memory, perhaps a different account of asuna. or her house.
Rec0043-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
In Part 1 that was the event that made Asuna want to end the relationship with Inoda. I can't remember in Part 2 have they brought that up again? I think that no one will leave anymore. Thank about the endings. Asuna won't leave with Kirito anymore so if Kirito leaves on his own, the only way have Kirito interact with Asuna is through phone calls and video calls. That would be boring. Kirito needs to be next to them to get the full experience. Kirito will probably stay in town and either enjoy the experience or be oblivious to it depending on the ending.
Yeah, it would be a no go for Kirito to leave. I'm sure the climax of this story will end in Japan. But, he could go abroad for a week or so, to check things up, that could work :)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, it's also possible, which is even worse, to be honest^^. In my assumption, she would have at least a chance to get her life in order :D But Inoda is just an horny kid by now, so his obsession could fade over time :) Ether way, that girl is done :geek:
I doubt Inoda would give up Asuna. The whole point of the game was him to get her. It would be foolish for him to ever give her up since she is rich and hot. This is the male fantasy to not work and just fuck his girlfriend all day. Since he got the mother as a side pussy, he can easily convince the father and live off the Yuuki family. As for Asuna, once she gets a lot more dicking and pop of a few kids, I doubt she can even complain anymore. Happiness for everyone.

The moral of the game: Aim for a hot rich girlfriend and her mother and your life is set (y)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
maybe them live nearby so inoda can fuck asuna easy and kirito not know anything

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I really like the character of Kirito and I love the Asuna and Kirito pairing in canon. Asuna ntr and the SAO ntr game I only like it as a fantasy.
I'm a fan of the Asuna and Kirito couple, I can't wait when the author writes Kirito and Asuna's wedding at the end of the series. Don't write that a lot of people hate Kirito, because there are also Kirito fans and fans of the Kirito and Asuna couple

In the SAO NTR game, I would like Kirito to find out that Asuna is pregnant with Inoda and it would be a humiliation for him

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I really like the character of Kirito and I love the Asuna and Kirito pairing in canon. Asuna ntr and the SAO ntr game I only like it as a fantasy.
I'm a fan of the Asuna and Kirito couple, I can't wait when the author writes Kirito and Asuna's wedding at the end of the series. Don't write that a lot of people hate Kirito, because there are also Kirito fans and fans of the Kirito and Asuna couple

In the SAO NTR game, I would like Kirito to find out that Asuna is pregnant with Inoda and it would be a humiliation for him
for me i rather not want kirito know about asuna pregnant with inoda and kirito still think asuna pregnant because of him

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

that would be nice but it is a very generic ending most likely to be something crude and more depraved according to the statistics of ASUNA as a nymphomaniac will be more things.

Pibe009

Jan 29, 2024
Parecía haber encontrado el modelo de Asuna así que hmu si los necesitas. También encontré algunas de las animaciones que Fujino usó en el juego. Espero que al menos le dé crédito al dueño original.o_O
[/CIT dónde puedo descargar las escenas ?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
that would be nice but it is a very generic ending most likely to be something crude and more depraved according to the statistics of ASUNA as a nymphomaniac will be more things.
agree, I would also like to see Asuna totaly fall, not only soloing Inoda :) But, I don't think, Fujino will go that path :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Even as someone who likes Kirito I have long-since accepted there will be no 'happy end' for him at all in this game, I'm just here for the Hentai really, but the closest thing to 'happy' he will be is probably the route where he full-on becomes a cuck and enjoys seeing Asuna (And maybe the others) getting fucked by Inoda. The other ending is probably just gonna be him remaining completely oblivious to what's going on.

it looks like all my guesses were right it was asuna and inoda , now all that's left is to guess where it is, it can't be the hotel in real life as there is no such environment, unless he create one.it looks just like what cuckito saw with klein, it looks like asuna in the background but it could also be leafa, the first corruption of consensual sex I think it would be in FOG first, before the real world maybe I'm wrong but it looks like this,
if it is the same as this scene then it would be a memory, perhaps a different account of asuna. or her house.
View attachment 3306759
To be fair, the Love Hotel has yet to reappear in Part 2 and like the other places it may have been completely reworked by Fujino after he 'upgraded' everything, so that COULD be the love hotel still.

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
There's some missing, right? The clothing ones?
Also, how did you access this?
this was posted before by someone else, I was just refreshing memory of it.
As I understand it, Fujino laid the foundation for the game, thought through roughly the scenario + (skills and perks for it) and now he simply substitutes the animation for the scenario and writes the code. perhaps adding edits little by little as requested by sponsors and ordinary fans using voting method

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Even as someone who likes Kirito I have long-since accepted there will be no 'happy end' for him at all in this game, I'm just here for the Hentai really, but the closest thing to 'happy' he will be is probably the route where he full-on becomes a cuck and enjoys seeing Asuna (And maybe the others) getting fucked by Inoda. The other ending is probably just gonna be him remaining completely oblivious to what's going on.
As for Asuna and Kirito, it was pretty clear how it's going to end right from the beginning. I'm actually more interested in Suguha's story, as she is way more corrupted. I hope Fujino doesn't neglect her story.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes