4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
No, it IS, or at least background-wise: Early in the game they mention that the village where Kirito's filler NPC friend from part 1 (Can't remember his actual name only the wrongly translated 'Charlie') came from and went back with his girlfriend (And the boss who is NTR-ing her) was actually badly hit by the typhoon of the end of Part 1. Aka, they're talking of the same village from Sakura Chapter and how the typhoon there hits and leaves half the village isolated for most of that game XP
Sorry, I meant the Suguha doujin you were referring to :D

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I think many are forgetting what happened in the first part, the only one who was raped so far was suguha because hebishima drugged her, maybe also Sinon the reason why he is still not caught is because he has an ally who is alice's friend who is a cop just remember the scene of the van, I also believe that the drug trafficking is including the head of the store as he was seen a lot and disappeared when Alice began to investigate more. in the case of inoda it was never a rape, the candle was fake and it was only his skills that seduced her, kyoko's was simply blackmail.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I think many are forgetting what happened in the first part, the only one who was raped so far was suguha because hebishima drugged her, maybe also Sinon the reason why he is still not caught is because he has an ally who is alice's friend who is a cop just remember the scene of the van, I also believe that the drug trafficking is including the head of the store as he was seen a lot and disappeared when Alice began to investigate more. in the case of inoda it was never a rape, the candle was fake and it was only his skills that seduced her, kyoko's was simply blackmail.
Inoda raped Asuna in her room, while she was online (oral abuse is also a sexual violence). Also, the last night of Part 1, was 100% rape. But that's how the character is written, he "developed" from cunningness to harrasment to rape. That I actually like, from a storywriting prospective about him.

Reactions: Animefan_09

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Inoda and Hebishima's characters are both criminal (Well, technically Inoda might not be a criminal IRL, but you can see what he tried, the intentions were there). That being said, I think Inoda is a better antagonist. I seek to respect the opinions of people who disagree with me about this, but for me Hebishima is a boring antagonist and his narrative with Suguha hasn't really pleased me, on the other hand I think Inoda's narrative with Asuna is well written and exciting. I find Inoda a way more interesting villain, the author makes Asuna's character in the game very compatible to fall into Inoda's manipulations and plans, which is also good for the narrative. Sure, maybe you can complain if you don't like some tropes like "small dick MC and big dick antagonist" or "ugly bastard", but Inoda and Asuna's NTR narrative is not based on just that, I think it's deeper than just that (And personally I like those tropes, even though they are very common in these types of stories, I think they are still cool and exciting. So I don't really have problem with those tropes, but I know some people may don't like them).

That said, I don't think I want Inoda getting every girl in Kirito's life. Initially I wanted Inoda to be just with Asuna and Asuna just with him, nowadays as the story progressed I would be fine with him staying with both Asuna and Lizbeth, but thats it (I'm still thinking about it, but I think I would like an ending where Asuna leaves Kirito to be with Inoda and Lizbeth takes the opportunity to take Kirito for herself and becomes his new girlfriend, but occasionally cheats on him with Inoda). I don't want Suguha going to Inoda (Yeah, I said earlier that I don't like her current narrative with Hebishima, but it is what it is. I think I probably wouldn't like it for the game's narrative if the author try to put her together with Inoda). I also didn't really like how the author made Asuna's mother to be with Inoda (But I already accepted it, because he probably did it to give Inoda an advantage against Kirito. I kind of just hope he doesn't do too much things with them, just what is necessary to advance Asuna and Inoda's relationship, but he probably will now that they are a thing).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
just give suguha to klein will ya?? take a pity to the poor dude there, lol...

jokes aside if hebishima really will be kicked out, i preffer if she wont be given to inoda... maybe just introduce new villain or just make her as town bicycle, sugu thrown into gangbang will be extremely hot...

Feb 27, 2021
just give suguha to klein will ya?? take a pity to the poor dude there, lol...

jokes aside if hebishima really will be kicked out, i preffer if she wont be given to inoda... maybe just introduce new villain or just make her as town bicycle, sugu thrown into gangbang will be extremely hot...
Klein would be better, it's basically close to the cafe, but Alice will stay with Klein, that's for sure.

Either introduce a new ''charismatic'' character or a new villain, I wouldn't like to see Inoda get another one, Kyoko, Inoda's mother, Asuna and Liz are enough, Suguha at least deserves to have a happy ending with someone who isn't a son of a bitch. bitch. But there will always be a son of a bitch XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Klein would be better, it's basically close to the cafe, but Alice will stay with Klein, that's for sure.

Either introduce a new ''charismatic'' character or a new villain, I wouldn't like to see Inoda get another one, Kyoko, Inoda's mother, Asuna and Liz are enough, Suguha at least deserves to have a happy ending with someone who isn't a son of a bitch. bitch. But there will always be a son of a bitch XD
Just bring Charlie or Toriyama guy back. He broke up with his girlfriend in the village so he comes back to town and finds Suguha without a man to please. Suguha will use the techniques Hebishima taught her to heal his broken heart and penis. Great ending! Everyone happy!

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
then in all cases it should be considered rape xd as they say the one of asuna sleeping of course it is also rape but the one of the mother seems a little less strong in the case of suguha it is a little more crude since she was under the effects of the drug.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
then in all cases it should be considered rape xd as they say the one of asuna sleeping of course it is also rape but the one of the mother seems a little less strong in the case of suguha it is a little more crude since she was under the effects of the drug.
Oh yeah, I also forgot about the "Asuna's sleeping blowjob".

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think people can try to argue about who is worse, but they are both criminal at this point.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I was saying that the only case where it wasn't rape was on the rainy night since the drug was false, even in RL that one would be a tough one to define.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
guesses can be made based on skills from the game files
Thanks for sharing, just got into this game recently.

Gotta say, most of the implied scenarios make sense in an NTR game, so not a lot spoilers that someone couldn't assume already. But..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't read that spoiler if you're not looking to get spoiled, assuming it's true and doesn't get revised or changed before hand.

Hopefully the game gets more stable, encountered an earlier issue in 0.2 and downloaded the fix posted just recently, shame the OP wasn't updated. Also the fix seems to run worse? I think the game engine is dying under the weight of this game already.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just bring Charlie or Toriyama guy back. He broke up with his girlfriend in the village so he comes back to town and finds Suguha without a man to please. Suguha will use the techniques Hebishima taught her to heal his broken heart and penis. Great ending! Everyone happy!
People should understand at this point that regardless of what they went or how they think is 'boring' that if Hebishima is removed there is not gonna be "anyone else" she's "given" to, really XD Either she stays with Hebishima or she's plot-handled to Inoda if the former vanishes, Fujino specifically got rid of the other 'relevant' NPCs and he's not gonna bring them back, hell, if Hebishima wasn't vital to Sinon and Suguha's plot he clearly would have gotten rid of him too when he made all the changes for Part 2, the mere fact he's considering to get rid of him at all because people complained about the focus on the non-Inoda things basically confirms that (Also, is kinda a rule for NTR worlds that the 'NTR guys' never get anything good, sadly a sad cliche, so Charlie is destined to forever be a cuck just by that rule, Fujino doesn't break from the eternal-NTR-tropes as much as his writing may be more complex than the usual H-doujins :3)

Klein COULD be an option if, well, it was anyone but Klein honestly. I'm still not 100% sure if he would even keep Alice, not with the sex trafficking ring clearly on their tails, Klein's negative luck when it comes to women is legendary and it would be on brand for him to get to fuck Alice only for her to them be stolen by the criminals. Unless as mentioned early Kirito and the group manage to do an usually-impossible-twist for NTR worlds and actually manage to successful defeat and arrest those dudes XP

However I believe that at this point we should once again shift our focus to more immediate things...should be only hours left for the update to release everyone! Are you all ready?

Reactions: curuchett

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If Asuna's getting dicked IRL by Inoda next update, I hope we see her getting dicked on FOG in today's update (mb during the massage scene ?)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes