4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Maybe someone will remind me which save files I should move to the second folder?
I mean, I want to move my game save to the SAO II ver 0.25 folder

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I would really need a savefile of before the end of the previous updates... Mines don't work

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
seems like none of the saves r working. Gotta start from beginning again smh
Unfortunately, the game save doesn't work even though I moved the game save folder from the previous version to the new version. Others also have the same problem. I guess I'll have to play from the beginning

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
seems like none of the saves r working. Gotta start from beginning again smh
Unfortunately, the game save doesn't work even though I moved the game save folder from the previous version to the new version. Others also have the same problem. I guess I'll have to play from the beginning
Nah man, the save of the first file is the one before the massage event (of the previous update). Just use that one
1706618873658.png

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I had more numbers on the red bar. But okay, I understand
You can always start a new save, if you want... Being that previous saves won't work in new updates, and also taking into account that fujino leaves saves from before the end of the previous update when he releases a new one... I assume that those numbers in the bars don't really matter too much

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You can always start a new save, if you want... Being that previous saves won't work in new updates, and also taking into account that fujino leaves saves from before the end of the previous update when he releases a new one... I assume that those numbers in the bars don't really matter too much
I thought the numbers in the strip had some meaning. I always play from the beginning and now I'm playing from the beginning

Reactions: Sieglinnde

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Inoda and Hebishima's characters are both criminal (Well, technically Inoda might not be a criminal IRL, but you can see what he tried, the intentions were there). That being said, I think Inoda is a better antagonist. I seek to respect the opinions of people who disagree with me about this, but for me Hebishima is a boring antagonist and his narrative with Suguha hasn't really pleased me, on the other hand I think Inoda's narrative with Asuna is well written and exciting. I find Inoda a way more interesting villain, the author makes Asuna's character in the game very compatible to fall into Inoda's manipulations and plans, which is also good for the narrative. Sure, maybe you can complain if you don't like some tropes like "small dick MC and big dick antagonist" or "ugly bastard", but Inoda and Asuna's NTR narrative is not based on just that, I think it's deeper than just that (And personally I like those tropes, even though they are very common in these types of stories, I think they are still cool and exciting. So I don't really have problem with those tropes, but I know some people may don't like them).

That said, I don't think I want Inoda getting every girl in Kirito's life. Initially I wanted Inoda to be just with Asuna and Asuna just with him, nowadays as the story progressed I would be fine with him staying with both Asuna and Lizbeth, but thats it (I'm still thinking about it, but I think I would like an ending where Asuna leaves Kirito to be with Inoda and Lizbeth takes the opportunity to take Kirito for herself and becomes his new girlfriend, but occasionally cheats on him with Inoda). I don't want Suguha going to Inoda (Yeah, I said earlier that I don't like her current narrative with Hebishima, but it is what it is. I think I probably wouldn't like it for the game's narrative if the author try to put her together with Inoda). I also didn't really like how the author made Asuna's mother to be with Inoda (But I already accepted it, because he probably did it to give Inoda an advantage against Kirito. I kind of just hope he doesn't do too much things with them, just what is necessary to advance Asuna and Inoda's relationship, but he probably will now that they are a thing).
As mentioned earlier, I appreciate the way Inoda is portrayed as an antagonist. In my opinion, he is the only character with any real development. However, I personally disagree with the narrative of Slutsuna and Minimito. Right from the start in Part 1, there is no chemistry between them. Asuna starts lying and cheating, while Kirito does whatever he wants—playing games, helping friends, working, you name it. (Ironically, that would've been an appropriate setup; instead, things just happen because of "reasons." ) They seem not to care about each other at all, so why should the player?

In Part 2, that changed, but it makes the whole story even worse. It feels like playing another game with different characters, albeit with the same names and locations. It doesn't contribute to the immersion. I'll be honest; I think it was a bad decision to change the characters' behavior so drastically in Part 2. Now, it feels like we are essentially getting the exact same story, just with new events. Another flaw is characters being discarded and replaced by new ones; it's like changing actors mid-season.

My impression is that the game became too big to handle, and there is also pressure from patrons and fans. Just wanted to share my thoughts - no offense meant! Big respect to the dev; he did a great job with scenes, gameplay mechanics, and game design. It's just the story that has its flaws :)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
guesses can be made based on skills from the game files
Wow, okay. From this, it's pretty clear how it's going to end. Don't read if you don't want spoilers.

But what an insight :cool:
I guess, now I can dropp the game, and just wait for the scenes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: mijonriting
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes