4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
not sure what to think about asuna mom i feel like next update we will see how asuna get corrupted

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I think many are forgetting what happened in the first part, the only one who was raped so far was suguha because hebishima drugged her, maybe also Sinon the reason why he is still not caught is because he has an ally who is alice's friend who is a cop just remember the scene of the van, I also believe that the drug trafficking is including the head of the store as he was seen a lot and disappeared when Alice began to investigate more. in the case of inoda it was never a rape, the candle was fake and it was only his skills that seduced her, kyoko's was simply blackmail.
Never mind, Kirito is now a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
very good update, man, I think we found the MAN, Fujino is always surprising me and I believe surprising you too, looking forward to seeing Inoda fucking Asuna's brains out, I almost forget, great working on adding all the scenes in the memory room, hope it stays that way, amazing game, NTR is always funny and exciting.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Kinda dissappointed with this one. Barely anything happened related to Asuna and Inoda... Hoping the next update gets some more stuff about them.

Reactions: Toushiro

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Kinda dissappointed with this one. Barely anything happened related to Asuna and Inoda... Hoping the next update gets some more stuff about them.
Yeah, it was the same last update from what I've read here, kinda sad.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Did you see the incident in the recall room? The cheerleading and church events seem to be pivotal moments for them, and it's quite obvious that they will play a significant role in moving the plot forward.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Did you see the incident in the recall room? The cheerleading and church events seem to be pivotal moments for them, and it's quite obvious that they will play a significant role in moving the plot forward.
look like her first corrupted is in the gym, liz really make me angry

Last edited:

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
This update was a lot less raunchy than I think everyone expected. We'd all expected the massage session to have been a lot more but turns out it literally was just a massage. We also went from them fucking irl to a handjob and supposedly next update we're getting an actual sex scene involving her which makes me question whether it's really going to be Inoda in the scene or not. Also just confirming since it wasn't in the gallery but did nothing really happen between Inoda and Asuan during the cooking scene? We saw something was going on before he left, and 10 minutes passed when Kirito was looking for potatoes but we get nothing?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So Is this Netori or just NTR. Some of the screenshots make it sound like you're doing the actions and some don't.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
There is a bug in this update, if you leave the town, before talking to Klein (I wanted to visit the shrine first) you are locked to go to your home, if you leave your home, you teleport to the school :D But you can get to the gym, by leaving the school, and then to Klein again :D
Edit: but it's buggy, if you go home after speaking to Klein, there is another Kirito sleeping in the bed, and you can't do anything :D

Solution: after gym, DON'T LEAVE TOWN!!! speak, to Klein, go to Coffee, speak to Suguha. now you can leave town :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
There is a bug in this update, if you leave the town, before talking to Klein (I wanted to visit the shrine first) you are locked to go to your home, if you leave your home, you teleport to the school :D But you can get to the gym, by leaving the school, and then to Klein again :D
There are more bugs in that update than interesting scenes.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
It was ok, but it seems unfocused. There's no tension and people just do stuff. It feels mundane.

It doesn't help that he seems to go wild with RPGMs biggest blight: The. stupid. emotion. bubbles. after. every. sentence. that. break. up. every. coherent. conversation. and make the game excessively slow.

Reactions: ktez and Misarmor
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes