4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
There doesn't seem like there are many new Asuna scenes in this update, looking from the files... I think I'll wait one more update :p

• Sad
Reactions: Revering

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Are there any other girls' scenes?
I haven't played the previous update so I'm not sure which of those are really from 0.25, but there's this blonde chick getting fucked by orcs or something, there seems to be some suguha scenes, some Asuna's mother scenes, and that's basically it?
Again, I'm not very reliable so you better see for yourself, but I think I'd rather wait for the next one.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I haven't played the previous update so I'm not sure which of those are really from 0.25, but there's this blonde chick getting fucked by orcs or something, there seems to be some suguha scenes, some Asuna's mother scenes, and that's basically it?
Again, I'm not very reliable so you better see for yourself, but I think I'd rather wait for the next one.
do you unlock anything in CG room it have a lot

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah looking at the image files there seems to be no Asuna scenes which is kinda annoying given the ending massage scene from last time.

Jan 2, 2019
can someone upload the movies file with all the animated scenes? everytime there is a scene my game says movie file missing... thx

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
do you unlock anything in CG room it have a lot
Like always you get some CG unlockables but not everything, again,
The things you get are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All up not really enjoying the path this game is going, but some like it, Will still play it but maybe not update after update, Mind control is not really for me and the Asuna scenes are too far apart and the whole mom getting in the way was too predictable and Kirto is getting more annoying to play.

Each to their own some will enjoy this still and I do enjoy some scenes but getting them scenes is a pain these days, oh and like always other scenes you know have taken place are not in this update CG and like always will be added later like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes