4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.25] [浅上藤奶/Fujino] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~700MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arukka

Mar 3, 2023
Pretty good update hoping for more alice scene tho .. anyways last scene of sinon is quite amusing not gonna be surprised if she got boned by another other than that and kinda letdown bcz of the missing scene of what sugu did after kirito dived in fgo .. the wet one

Arukka

Mar 3, 2023
Kinda letdown abt inoda and asuna but getting raped by a doped patient aint that bad if u think about it lolol anyway its a fujino thing . If what u want is not in this update big chance its gonna be on the next one. Afterall diner is best served when its hot

Feb 27, 2021
So-so update for Asuna and Inoda, the handjob scene with the phone is good, I really enjoyed it.

Clearly Liz is desperate to get Kirito for herself, but she'll probably be disappointed with his dick and go to Inoda, 100% sure of that, and Kirito is stupid as *always* us players always choose the option but Kirito is the stupid one who doesn't understand XD.

Good scene with Sinon, Kirito raping Asuna, it looks like the tables have turned, doesn't it, Kirito?! Suguha feeling hot for her own brother and giving him a handjob, what the fuck Suga?!

I thought there would be a scene in the kitchen with Asuna and Inoda, since something happened, but it seems like there was no scene, I saw in the files that there are about 3 scenes there that are empty, they should be implemented in the next update, perhaps.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I thought that too.
Funijo is kind of known for stealing tons of maps in his old games. None of the maps there he have made himself.
I can recognize all maps from different other games when playing :LOL:
- Part 2 and those maps im not sure if he actually created himself, they very impressive map honestly(the town and the MC's home is very well done)
Ps. I still love his work even if he steal maps(borrow without permission) :coffee:

Reactions: Doctorshemp

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I gotta say, I actually loved this update big time, for the same reasons I'm sure most people didn't care much for it, LOL XD

I think I said before I actually liked that Fujino build up his NTR plot this time to be quite complex and deep, so such a text-heavy update with so much actual plot going on really caught my interest. Liz and Inoda's dynamics and how he clearly is looking forward to getting 'revenge' on her were interesting, Asuna's mom is the biggest hypocrite ever by using the same talk as in Canon but actually being a complete slut here (And also she's already completely addicted to Inoda as expected, LOL), and Alice already having unknowingly fallen in the hands of these criminals, who have a convenient Hentai Mind Control Device was actually unexpected, I thought they were building up to it not that it had already happened (Also, as usual, Klein is proved to have no luck LMAO, he's not gonna get any, Alice is almost certainly gonna end up fucked by these dudes). But it was the probably least-cared-by-most-players part what really got me and caught me off-guard too!

First of all, while I did joke around about it when the previous poll came up, because like most I assumed when the 'girls to get fucked by other girls' option came up it was to see them getting fucked by random men...but big fucking surprise, it seems SUGUHA won that poll and 'other men' in her case was...Kirito, holy shit XD Fujino actually doing something that completely broke NTR Tropes with Suguha using what she learned from Hebishima to play around with Kirito while he was unconscious and go WAY further than I imagined was personally delightful to me, and really made me wonder, if Hebishima is removed now it may seem that she will actually just go full-on Yandere for Kirito?! Between Sinon getting jealous of her having all of Hebishima's attention and that not-so-subtle getting triggered at Asuna for "neglecting her duties as Kirito's girlfriend" it seems she may have been 'corrupted' in a different way than anyone expected.

Good scene with Sinon, Kirito raping Asuna, it looks like the tables have turned, doesn't it, Kirito?! Suguha feeling hot for her own brother and giving him a handjob, what the fuck Suga?!
Cousin, but no, the actually shocking part isn't that, is that it was implied she fucked him while he was sleeping, and then again when he was in-game, holy shit XD

Pretty good update hoping for more alice scene tho .. anyways last scene of sinon is quite amusing not gonna be surprised if she got boned by another other than that and kinda letdown bcz of the missing scene of what sugu did after kirito dived in fgo .. the wet one
THAT disappointed me too, like, Suguha was implied to have done something right after Asuna left too the first time, in fact she was EXTRA-flustered the next day, and then after when he logged into FOG she later seemed extra-happy and even a bit Yandere towards him, so when what actually happened wasn't in the recollection room I was very disappointed.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Well. That's it for now. Now have to wait again till end of February or start of March where there probably will be more sex scenes as plot is moving and working for them to fall. Preview scene of Asuna riding raw probably in the hotel and after a drinking party or I don't know how so fast she would decide to do it, only if there will be other sex scenes with Inoda before that. Didn't expect Asuna to deny advances so hard in massage parlor especially..., but that's gonna spice things up when they will start having sex.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes