4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
Asuna almost without a doubt will end up not wanting Kirito because of Inoda's bigger dick, same with Liz as it seems it's building up to Inoda turning the tables on her, but Suguha's stuff in this update REALLY caught me off-guard for the fact that she did not, in fact, seem to mind. There wasn't a single bit showing she was disappointed with his size or commenting that Hebishima's Chad NTR Super Dick was better or that left her unsatisfied, in fact she seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed whatever she did to him TWICE, and is not even because of the drug because the effects wore off right after he fucked Asuna, which means she actually DID prefer Kirito's normal dick enough to go slightly Yandere over him despite Hebishima. I full-on expected when I saw the handjob scene that we would just default to her preferring Hebishima's dick in the end, which is why the full development was a pleasant surprise on my side, much better than just the usual cliche stuff XP
Yes, exactly. Suguha took me by surprise too, since she was fucked by Hebishima several times, and I thought she preferred big dicks, but she liked Kirito and he's his own brother... What will it be like now with both of them? Asuna and Liz are obviously the two of them going to end up with Inoda, but I wish it had the system that it had in part 1 of which we can see in Asuna's house and her thoughts and so on, but clearly Asuna liked it in the HJ scene , XP

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
I personally don't care about thighjobs since I think all joint jobs is weird. But if your reason for not liking it because of dry skin, then you should hate footjobs even more since the hardest and driest skin on the body is the bottom of the feet.
Oh I do:LOL: keep those stinky feet away from me

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
i dont know why but im bored from texts, also cant seeing anything from allice need more scenes, first part asuna already fucked 100 times but fujino dont doing any scene for her first part awesome but second part going slow also this axiety or cuckold degre bad idea and waste time :/

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don’t know Guys.. in my opinion we are going to the wrong place.. Previously, part 1 made me very happy and I played it for fun. But here it’s just a disappointment (for me personally)
See, this game has a huge audience , and everybody has their own expectations. That's actually a real headache for the dev too; a 'wrong' turn could cause a loss of a serious part of supporters. I'm pretty sure he would rather prefer to just make the game he himself envisioned, but now, he has to consider his audience's wishes. But that's the price to pay.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
However, I don't think that particular doujin/comic is the best comparison to use, it would require to revert Kirito into full-mega-retarded mode like he was in Part 1, hell, even more, that entire plot was ultra-cliche-NTR relying on making Kirito a complete moron who also seemed completely unable to hear anything happening 2 inches in front of him just because he couldn't see :p
He actually took some 'inspiration' from doujins. They are not obvious, as it's a different kind of media, but there were a few scenes I'm pretty sure I already saw in black & white ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, exactly. Suguha took me by surprise too, since she was fucked by Hebishima several times, and I thought she preferred big dicks, but she liked Kirito and he's his own brother... What will it be like now with both of them? Asuna and Liz are obviously the two of them going to end up with Inoda, but I wish it had the system that it had in part 1 of which we can see in Asuna's house and her thoughts and so on, but clearly Asuna liked it in the HJ scene , XP
I'm actually super-intrigued to see how Suguha's plot develops now after that tbh :3 As for Asuna, it seems he just decided to change it fully to the recollection room and to separated scenes, like, now we full-on can see some scenes where Asuna was involved and there wasn't any sex there, like the entire talk between her and her mother. And a lot of scenes in the recollection room now let you see Asuna's thoughts too.

My point in that comparison trying to get fun situations you only get in a VR game settings. Inoda's power is so close to "magic" that the scenes in game world could happen in the real world too if he had the OP ability in the real world. I was hoping for more VR game-specific situations like spoofing someone's account to do mischief or changing the permission on the homebase so Kirito cannot log into that house again. Something more VR based instead of the general anything goes magic stuff in other NTR stories.
Oh yeah, I do agree with that. I'm probably not all that bothered because as mentioned I'm not as interested in the main plot as 90% of the people here are and I was too busy being extra pleased with the unexpected development in Sugu's plot (And honestly impressed with how much text he put in the actual non-sexual plot of the game, like Asuna's mom and the twisted parallels to Canon SAO regarding her wanting Asuna out of the SAO school or Kirito actually getting to struggle and think about the future more seriously, which I know 99% of the people playing this game probably don't give a shit about XD), but I can see why it would annoy the people invested in it. However, if the preview CG supposedly coming in next month's update is anything to go by then Inoda is gonna be fucking Asuna before the 2nd week ends, so I guess Fujino wanted to hurry things up a bit.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Idk im still liking it,i think him jumping to straight up sex all the way all of a sudden would screw up the pacing Inoda has barely made peace with Asuna after all and people want them to be already out having sex. Honestly i really dont care about Alice(Probably cuz i dont even know where she is from as i dropped SAO in season 2),i was pretty happy with Asuna,Lyz and Suguha tbh.

I like what this developer does and i hope he keeps his vision intact,if he does hurry up i hope it stays consistent without Asuna suddenly wanting Inoda's dick.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Idk im still liking it,i think him jumping to straight up sex all the way all of a sudden would screw up the pacing Inoda has barely made peace with Asuna after all and people want them to be already out having sex. Honestly i really dont care about Alice(Probably cuz i dont even know where she is from as i dropped SAO in season 2),i was pretty happy with Asuna,Lyz and Suguha tbh.

I like what this developer does and i hope he keeps his vision intact,if he does hurry up i hope it stays consistent without Asuna suddenly wanting Inoda's dick.
I agree :D

I feel like this update showcased that Asuna is displeased with Kirito, which is now making things more believable for herself to be fine with having sex again, versus Inoda sort-of-ish forcing himself on her like last time. I don't know if it's too soon for them to be going at it again, but the set up for this update implies it's possible it'll happen soon. And once it happens, all the fun exciting stuff will probably start happening.

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Does anything you do in act 1 change something in act 2? Or is it all linear? I started with part 2 but there doesnt seem to be much agency

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Gotta admit the consensus really is it feels really dumb how after everything we've gone through in 1, we're back to massages and handjobs in 2. Even the latest thighjob was just kind of an L for Inoda, given he'd already done so much more and even during his very first event in the 1st game. I understand how basically for Kirito he's up against a conflicted Asuna, a scheming Liz, overbearing Kyoko (asuna's mom), and the "mastermind" behind it all Inoda which is going to eventually make Asuna go for Inoda instead but I feel like that's so much effort to be put into the 2nd game, it feel like you'd need that more during the setup rather than now when we're all invested already.

Also just as a side theory, I think I get where the preview comes from now, probably Asuna tells Liz about what the cold medicine did to Kirito (makes extra horny) and Liz just uses that and sets up a thing with Inoda to have Asuna take the medicine and "consensually" decides to fuck Inoda again. Probably Kirito does something dumb and pisses her off which just gives her more reason to let loose/ get back at him and Inoda does another victim thing which makes her pity him even more so. All that should culminate into the preview that was previously shown. (That or it's just strange dream 3 and we're going back to letting him fondle her chest again for 8546 time because what even was the first game for at this rate)

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
This really makes me hyped for other parts, but idk if it wont be better for me to just wait for 2-3 updates to enjoy hentai more. I only beat off to Asuna and Inoda scenes and we didn't many of them sadly (yet i loved how in Liz foot scene he imagined Asuna on her place that was hot xd), i admire his hard work and i dont mind slow pacing cuz its only makes the scenes hotter for me. Oh my problem was too many kirito scenes like who cares about him???

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
This really makes me hyped for other parts, but idk if it wont be better for me to just wait for 2-3 updates to enjoy hentai more. I only beat off to Asuna and Inoda scenes and we didn't many of them sadly (yet i loved how in Liz foot scene he imagined Asuna on her place that was hot xd), i admire his hard work and i dont mind slow pacing cuz its only makes the scenes hotter for me. Oh my problem was too many kirito scenes like who cares about him???
he is still main character
i dont know why but im bored from texts, also cant seeing anything from allice need more scenes, first part asuna already fucked 100 times but fujino dont doing any scene for her first part awesome but second part going slow also this axiety or cuckold degre bad idea and waste time :/
well that you issue because you want it have more sex but you need to know you need to wait if you play early access game you understand that if you want fujino have more CG in update we need to give him more month that is the price to pay

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
See, this game has a huge audience , and everybody has their own expectations. That's actually a real headache for the dev too; a 'wrong' turn could cause a loss of a serious part of supporters. I'm pretty sure he would rather prefer to just make the game he himself envisioned, but now, he has to consider his audience's wishes. But that's the price to pay.
i hope he change release schedule to 2 month, 2 month mean he can cook more

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think all of the character's model had great update which is better than the old model in the past, you can see from the scenes in this update that it was already improved a lot.(y)
According from the options the game ask kirto want to form a harem or not and the reaction with Suguha and Shino, it seems that fujino had add a new route that player can choose the hentai point options(if the points are enough) to make kirto form a harem by cuckolding the other male character like Hebishim? It will be more interesting from new on~:p
However, I can't say that I am not a little disappointed about the scene of alice, no just only having a little content but also the ntr guy is not Klein but some original character and using the method of hypnosis which make it much less corrupt feelings.:confused:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
My thoughts on Inoda's unique ability now. Sorry for spoilers for end of this update. I was afraid the dev would do this but it seems he is changing Inoda's ability from simple presence concealment to straight up perception alteration or mind control. In Part 1, his ability made him unable to seen, heard, and maybe smelled. But he can still touch someone and the person will know. In beginning of Part 2, he can extend that to someone else too. But now in the Nun Confession scene he can make a part of his body (his dick) unrecognizable to Asuna. She can't see or feel it even if he is rubbing against her. I am sure this is leading to Inoda and Asuna having sex in front of Kirito with him not seeing or seeing something else.

I am really disappointed with Fujino taking the easy paths to sex scenes. He is not using the cool environment of VR games to create unique situations. But instead using the old tried methods of "magic" to alter perception or straight up Mind Control with Alice. Just think of the cool Doujin of Kirito getting a Visual Bug where can't see most of his screen. That would so much more fun that Inoda's BS ability letting do whatever he wants without people noticing him.
Er but the thing with Inoda is basically the bug doujin? At well the part with Asuna is a little more extreme but the posible examples with Kirito seen to me to be the same thing. I personally like it for the game world, and is probably going to be used for battle harassment.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes