4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, even though most of the CGs were "wasted" on everyone except Asuna. But at least we're getting to the point where she's willing to help him with his needs.

Funny though I've expected faster progression in the FOG world, but looks like Asuna will be willing to get the D IRL.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
However, I can't say that I am not a little disappointed about the scene of alice, no just only having a little content but also the ntr guy is not Klein but some original character and using the method of hypnosis which make it much less corrupt feelings.:confused:
I mean, the thing is that if Klein was the one who seduced Alice it never was gonna be 'NTR' enough, like, Kirito trolls around but honestly he couldn't care less if he got together with Alice, in fact he probably would be happy for him, even in this twisted AU the fact that he's only interested in Asuna and doesn't really see the other girls that way at all hasn't changed, so one of the 'criminals' being the one who gets their hands on Alice makes sense at least in the context in that it IS technically NTR-ing Klein in a roundabout way? Oh, and that it had accidentally Alice say that she would have liked to get together with Kirito if she had met him before he had a girlfriend, but at that point that's just Fujino trying to throw NTR-flavored-cliches at the thing XP

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
First time I open the game it took some time to load and even made my pc slow, and my pc is good. After that it would run normally.

Also, I tried to put it on my phone to try using joiplay but there would be this weird error that near the end of the transfer, it cancel and closes the explorer windows

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
First time I open the game it took some time to load and even made my pc slow, and my pc is good. After that it would run normally.

Also, I tried to put it on my phone to try using joiplay but there would be this weird error that near the end of the transfer, it cancel and closes the explorer windows
try other archivers

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
this new version broke my saves and this version doesn't have the skip function as the others, does anyone have a working save?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It was a good update, not what I expected but it was fine, now for my comments:

i found it funny that text below of asuna complaining, at first she felt unsatisfied that cuckito was finishing too fast and had it small and she felt half nymphomaniac, now she complained about the size of cuckito when he took that medicine and that it produced pain perhaps because there was no foreplay but, when she was a whole day nailed to the horse cock of inoda and said nothing. it looks like that fast logout circle is going to have very interesting uses, inoda's new technique is broken he can practically make his dick invisible until his cum, he can approach asuna from behind like he did before and nail her when they are in FOG haha, it looks like in the next one we will have memories of the kitchen, and how suguha practically raped cuckito 2 times.

Sin tggítulo.png

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes