4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Because it was established that she didn't want to give BJs as its too degrading. When she does it will be a big sign she has been corrupted.
But her stats says she has already exp in giving blowjobs. Means, she already gave someone a blowjob but who if not Kirito nor Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Do anyone see this image in the game? This is part of the post for this release so it should be somewhere but I never saw it.
If no one seen this in the game yet then can this be right before the preview picture in the next release? She does have the pantyhose on and about to ride someone :unsure:

1000003117.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: darks231
Mar 24, 2019
Do anyone see this image in the game? This is part of the post for this release so it should be somewhere but I never saw it.
If no one seen this in the game yet then can this be right before the preview picture in the next release? She does have the pantyhose on and about to ride someone :unsure:

View attachment 3310814
It is a Liz scene where Inoda pretends Liz is Asuna, Liz recollection room

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Do old saves not work with this new update?
Fujino seems to constantly keep changing things per update, so old saves look like they don't work. The obvious one was just that the massage parlor interior was changed. So just gotta use the save in slot 1.

Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 3310814
It's the part where Liz enters Inoda's room, and it starts there, Inoda only imagined Asuna doing this to him, but she didn't. It was Liz doing it to him.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
Not a fan of this last update, for two main reasons, first: we know is a "slow burn" but game the lack of scenes from Asuna is not ideal even for that, unless he plan to complete the game in 20 years. Second and most important for me, the lack of direction, Dev said long time ago, the game will have 2 paths, the full ntr that kirito will never find out (very much what we are into now) and the cuckold path, which make sense because why would we have a bar named after that right? but the thing is that, nothing in the game atm, for the last updates, seems to lean into the second path im talking about. I will try one or two more updates, but if this continue to just be a full ntr "oh i was about to find out and liz shows up" nah, not for me.
My exact thoughts. First game and the start of this game was great but development slowed, main story scenes got more and more scarce and the story overall lost it's way imo. Last three updates were so big of a let down literally unsubscribed from his patreon. Because, if the games goes on like this he will either abandon it to remaster/remake the old games or rush the ending.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Fujino seems to constantly keep changing things per update, so old saves look like they don't work. The obvious one was just that the massage parlor interior was changed. So just gotta use the save in slot 1.
I think he needs to just stop looking at replies and just ignore feedback for a few months. I think people yapping at him is getting to him.

Things don't go exactly as someone envisions and they start bitching at him.

Feb 27, 2021
I think he needs to just stop looking at replies and just ignore feedback for a few months. I think people yapping at him is getting to him.

Things don't go exactly as someone envisions and they start bitching at him.
What's worse is that, he thinks he's doing something wrong or something, that's why I prefer to wait for a whole game without updating every month, so he can make his game without receiving unnecessary negative feedback, but as he doesn't There's a game on dlsite or steam, it's difficult.

But I agree that he should stop linking other people's opinions and make his game what he wants, or better he could turn off the comments. Shinachiku Castella was also suffering from haters for not releasing the game soon and disabled comments.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes