4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
  • Fujino AsagamiJanuary 31, 2024 08:46

• In version 0.25 alone, the number of CGs has exceeded that of the previous version, not counting maps and new systems and values. So it’s not like it’s a mess. The reason why I feel like the progress has been reset is probably because the previous rainy night was just an accident. In addition, most people don’t like the fast pace there and want to see the slow unfolding of the depravity. But these are all reports from last year.

well if it was an accident you can understand the plot then but this time it looked like it was going around in a circle especially the day where KIRITO did practically nothing, maybe wasted time, so far this is the only image I have not found and this from version 0.1
 (04).jpg

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
My exact thoughts. First game and the start of this game was great but development slowed, main story scenes got more and more scarce and the story overall lost it's way imo. Last three updates were so big of a let down literally unsubscribed from his patreon. Because, if the games goes on like this he will either abandon it to remaster/remake the old games or rush the ending.
I'm fine with it going slow, but I want to feel like there is some progress. I don't get too much a sense of that in this update. Last update was fine, as it was Antagonist trying to regain Asuna's trust. I want to see that built upon and not have to wait a super long time to get back to at least some NTR scene with her though.

Hard line to walk. Rushing it will ruin the entire vibe. Going too slow will bore me.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
What's worse is that, he thinks he's doing something wrong or something, that's why I prefer to wait for a whole game without updating every month, so he can make his game without receiving unnecessary negative feedback, but as he doesn't There's a game on dlsite or steam, it's difficult.

But I agree that he should stop linking other people's opinions and make his game what he wants, or better he could turn off the comments. Shinachiku Castella was also suffering from haters for not releasing the game soon and disabled comments.
More and more I kind of wish we did not have this system of needing to drip-feed content to keep people invested.

It makes for a worse development cycle and a less fun overall game experience.

I'd rather just pay to fund development, get some extra goodies, like pinups, or even real merch for a higher tier, and then play the game when it is done.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Less on side characters and more on Asuna NTR plz
I feel like the reason for the focus on the side characters, is probably because they're going to contribute to like the overall plot, which leads to Asuna x Inoda.

Alice and Sinon are the hardest to gauge what their role is, but Liz and recently Suguha seem to be there to disrupt Kirito's relationship with Asuna.

Reactions: pnkrel

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game looks kind of interesting, but I am confused pt1? pt2? translated fix? what in the install hell do I do here? Compressed version is only pt 2 I assume? So what is the final compressed pt 1 version then? And what version is the translation version and is that saying part 1 and 2 are not translated then? ... Maybe I'll come back later

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
This game is going great, I'd hope Fujino doesn't give in to demands and make Asuna a bimbo like all NTR games do, I love this slow burn. Infact people who need a quick pop should look elsewhere, there are 100s of game which give you that quick thrill.

This game is for people who enjoy a good story and buildup, keep it that way. Curse of pleasure got ruined the exact same way, I hope this game doesn't get rushed.

Reactions: LordFrz and pnkrel

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like this slow ntr progression Liz will be corrupted by inoda but first is inoda I really like the seen we’re inoda told a dirty joke to Asuna and she laughed at it and Liz trying to make Asuna see inoda more favorably behind Kirito back but at the same time inoda he corrupts Liz with out knowing it himself

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
My exact thoughts. First game and the start of this game was great but development slowed, main story scenes got more and more scarce and the story overall lost it's way imo. Last three updates were so big of a let down literally unsubscribed from his patreon. Because, if the games goes on like this he will either abandon it to remaster/remake the old games or rush the ending.
Totally agree with you but dickriders aren't ready for that talk yet. I've been here before this game blew up and I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 however is just a disappointment compared to part 1 in terms of the story. Sure, he has been dishing out updates regularly, but quantity doesn't equate to quality.

I get it. This is just a side project and his IRL matters such as his safety/job/health comes first. Furthermore, each of us have differing opinions on how we want the game to be (E.g I would much prefer if Asuna was shared to the whole neighbourhood instead of being Inoda's exclusively), and Fujino can't possibly satisfy us all. He isn't to be blamed at all for how the game is going. HOWEVER, I still feel that part 2 is disappointment compared to part 1.

Even with that being said, I am and will still continue to support Fujino through Patreon. Im excited to see what the future holds for this game!

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I really like the update, don't know why ppl are complaining. Fujino has set up Asuna fall by putting pressure on her from all the way. Was kinda pissed when kirito dick suddenly grew, but since it was one time experience which aided in kirito being insecure about his size and remembering Inoda's dick. I personally don't think by Thursday Asuna will have sex with Inoda (unless drugs or hypnosis is involved). However, willingly she's started to find comfort in Inoda as we can see in his dirty jokes n all. So, basically, In front of Inoda she doesn't have to pretend and can find comfort against her mom's pressure. So, she'll slowly open up to Inoda again. Greatly excited for next update!

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
  • Fujino AsagamiJanuary 31, 2024 08:46

• In version 0.25 alone, the number of CGs has exceeded that of the previous version, not counting maps and new systems and values. So it’s not like it’s a mess. The reason why I feel like the progress has been reset is probably because the previous rainy night was just an accident. In addition, most people don’t like the fast pace there and want to see the slow unfolding of the depravity. But these are all reports from last year.

well if it was an accident you can understand the plot then but this time it looked like it was going around in a circle especially the day where KIRITO did practically nothing, maybe wasted time, so far this is the only image I have not found and this from version 0.1
View attachment 3310946
I think he spent so long on Kirito because of the poll he did, I bet the winning vote was for more Kirito sex stuff. Probably trying to do a bunch of it the best he can to avoid more bitching like when he did the rainy night stuff, and people complained it was too short.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
This game looks kind of interesting, but I am confused pt1? pt2? translated fix? what in the install hell do I do here? Compressed version is only pt 2 I assume? So what is the final compressed pt 1 version then? And what version is the translation version and is that saying part 1 and 2 are not translated then? ... Maybe I'll come back later
Hello. It isn't that hard.
There is 2 games, part 1 is the first. It is finished, there is an official release, you don't need anything else with that.

For part 2, it is an ongoing game, it is still in development and what we are talking about most of the time. The last update is the 2.25 version

Reactions: samerkh and LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Totally agree with you but dickriders aren't ready for that talk yet. I've been here before this game blew up and I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 however is just a disappointment compared to part 1 in terms of the story. Sure, he has been dishing out updates regularly, but quantity doesn't equate to quality.

I get it. This is just a side project and his IRL matters such as his safety/job/health comes first. Furthermore, each of us have differing opinions on how we want the game to be (E.g I would much prefer if Asuna was shared to the whole neighbourhood instead of being Inoda's exclusively), and Fujino can't possibly satisfy us all. He isn't to be blamed at all for how the game is going. HOWEVER, I still feel that part 2 is disappointment compared to part 1.

Even with that being said, I am and will still continue to support Fujino through Patreon. Im excited to see what the future holds for this game!
Part 2 just started, of course its not as developed at part1. He was mostly still building the systems and maps.
Play Part 1, you can get the fan translation or the saikey official translation. The saikey version was made steam safe to avoid copyright. After you play part 1 come back and get part 2, the english fix was for an issue with the last update, its not needed anymore.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes