4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
Cousin, but no, the actually shocking part isn't that, is that it was implied she fucked him while he was sleeping, and then again when he was in-game, holy shit XD
There's this one too, like I wouldn't imagine that Suguha would have sex with Kirito who is not conscious and in FGO, then the next day she is happy and seemed to have enjoyed it.

Boy, we have Asuna, Liz and now Suguha wanting Kirito, although Asuna has already started to drop her affection for Kirito by at least 1 point and Inoda has increased it to 178, which is already starting the corruption and Asuna wanting his dick more, and there's Sinon, how will she be now? If Hebishima stays out, will Sinon want to stay with Kirito too? Then we will have 4 people competing, my god! Joking aside, but I think Sinon goes to Inoda or goes to those guys that Alice was with, well... But next update we'll probably have scenes that weren't here, of Asuna in the kitchen and others that are in the files that don't have images, with numbers.

Feb 27, 2021
Well. That's it for now. Now have to wait again till end of February or start of March where there probably will be more sex scenes as plot is moving and working for them to fall. Preview scene of Asuna riding raw probably in the hotel and after a drinking party or I don't know how so fast she would decide to do it, only if there will be other sex scenes with Inoda before that. Didn't expect Asuna to deny advances so hard in massage parlor especially..., but that's gonna spice things up when they will start having sex.
The next scene is of Inoda, you can differentiate the genital texture of the two, Inoda has nerves and has more details, now Kirito's is straight and has almost no details, so Asuna won't take it anymore, in this update she's lying to Inoda on the phone but ended up liking his dick again, I think this time Asuna will fall.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Excited for combat stuff. Said it should be in next update. And at the very least it feels like for sure if not February, then March there should be the fun action again. Yayay.

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Kinda disappointing for me, we got another HJ scene number 6578, considering this snails pace we might be playing real SAO before we get consensual sex scene between Inoda and Asuna. Really disappointed with the way Fujino is handling part 2, considering all that happend in part 1 their relationship should have progressed further along by now, its kinda ridiculous.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I thought there would be a scene in the kitchen with Asuna and Inoda, since something happened, but it seems like there was no scene, I saw in the files that there are about 3 scenes there that are empty, they should be implemented in the next update, perhaps.
I think there is no scene; her status says she wasn't in the mood, did HJ just because it's Kirito. So I guess Inoda just played his cards right at this moment and cheered her up.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
My thoughts on Inoda's unique ability now. Sorry for spoilers for end of this update. I was afraid the dev would do this but it seems he is changing Inoda's ability from simple presence concealment to straight up perception alteration or mind control. In Part 1, his ability made him unable to seen, heard, and maybe smelled. But he can still touch someone and the person will know. In beginning of Part 2, he can extend that to someone else too. But now in the Nun Confession scene he can make a part of his body (his dick) unrecognizable to Asuna. She can't see or feel it even if he is rubbing against her. I am sure this is leading to Inoda and Asuna having sex in front of Kirito with him not seeing or seeing something else.

I am really disappointed with Fujino taking the easy paths to sex scenes. He is not using the cool environment of VR games to create unique situations. But instead using the old tried methods of "magic" to alter perception or straight up Mind Control with Alice. Just think of the cool Doujin of Kirito getting a Visual Bug where can't see most of his screen. That would so much more fun that Inoda's BS ability letting do whatever he wants without people noticing him.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Kinda disappointing for me, we got another HJ scene number 6578, considering this snails pace we might be playing real SAO before we get consensual sex scene between Inoda and Asuna. Really disappointed with the way Fujino is handling part 2, considering all that happend in part 1 their relationship should have progressed further along by now, its kinda ridiculous.
he like the plot slow and next update will have CG inoda and asuna the game is begin now

Reactions: Animefan_09
Feb 27, 2021
I think there is no scene; her status says she wasn't in the mood, did HJ just because it's Kirito. So I guess Inoda just played his cards right at this moment and cheered her up.
I don't think he really did much in the kitchen, it was Kirito's imagination, but remember there was this same situation in the doctors' room at the school in Part 1, so it's possible that Asuna played with him. It's just a theory, but I think that's it, I believe there will be something in the kitchen in the future, since the battle scene was implemented shortly after.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There's this one too, like I wouldn't imagine that Suguha would have sex with Kirito who is not conscious and in FGO, then the next day she is happy and seemed to have enjoyed it.

Boy, we have Asuna, Liz and now Suguha wanting Kirito, although Asuna has already started to drop her affection for Kirito by at least 1 point and Inoda has increased it to 178, which is already starting the corruption and Asuna wanting his dick more, and there's Sinon, how will she be now? If Hebishima stays out, will Sinon want to stay with Kirito too? Then we will have 4 people competing, my god! Joking aside, but I think Sinon goes to Inoda or goes to those guys that Alice was with, well... But next update we'll probably have scenes that weren't here, of Asuna in the kitchen and others that are in the files that don't have images, with numbers.
Asuna almost without a doubt will end up not wanting Kirito because of Inoda's bigger dick, same with Liz as it seems it's building up to Inoda turning the tables on her, but Suguha's stuff in this update REALLY caught me off-guard for the fact that she did not, in fact, seem to mind. There wasn't a single bit showing she was disappointed with his size or commenting that Hebishima's Chad NTR Super Dick was better or that left her unsatisfied, in fact she seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed whatever she did to him TWICE, and is not even because of the drug because the effects wore off right after he fucked Asuna, which means she actually DID prefer Kirito's normal dick enough to go slightly Yandere over him despite Hebishima. I full-on expected when I saw the handjob scene that we would just default to her preferring Hebishima's dick in the end, which is why the full development was a pleasant surprise on my side, much better than just the usual cliche stuff XP

My thoughts on Inoda's unique ability now. Sorry for spoilers for end of this update. I was afraid the dev would do this but it seems he is changing Inoda's ability from simple presence concealment to straight up perception alteration or mind control. In Part 1, his ability made him unable to seen, heard, and maybe smelled. But he can still touch someone and the person will know. In beginning of Part 2, he can extend that to someone else too. But now in the Nun Confession scene he can make a part of his body (his dick) unrecognizable to Asuna. She can't see or feel it even if he is rubbing against her. I am sure this is leading to Inoda and Asuna having sex in front of Kirito with him not seeing or seeing something else.

I am really disappointed with Fujino taking the easy paths to sex scenes. He is not using the cool environment of VR games to create unique situations. But instead using the old tried methods of "magic" to alter perception or straight up Mind Control with Alice. Just think of the cool Doujin of Kirito getting a Visual Bug where can't see most of his screen. That would so much more fun that Inoda's BS ability letting do whatever he wants without people noticing him.
Fujino is clearly cutting corners in some aspects because he wants to make things go a bit faster thanks to all the people who complained, even as someone not particularly interested in the main plot I know it's what most want so even I could notice the Inoda's Powers getting nonsensically stronger was a clear sign of rushing things. Alice's, meanwhile, is probably because he himself is not that invested in her plot and she had spent several updates without any lewd content so he decided to go the 'lazy' way with her, she's the one whose entire plot was shoehorned after she won the poll to decide new characters for Part 2 after all.

However, I don't think that particular doujin/comic is the best comparison to use, it would require to revert Kirito into full-mega-retarded mode like he was in Part 1, hell, even more, that entire plot was ultra-cliche-NTR relying on making Kirito a complete moron who also seemed completely unable to hear anything happening 2 inches in front of him just because he couldn't see :p

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017

Agreed, this was the most boring and stupid use of that power. Wold be so much better if Inoda used his power to get inside the room with Asuna and convinced her to do something(pref BJ/HJ) while Kirito is on the other side. On personal note, does anyone even considers thightjob hot? Just thinking about rubbing my dick in between that dry skin makes me uncomfortable, seem like much worse version of masturbation

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Agreed, this was the most boring and stupid use of that power. Wold be so much better if Inoda used his power to get inside the room with Asuna and convinced her to do something(pref BJ/HJ) while Kirito is on the other side. On personal note, does anyone even considers thightjob hot? Just thinking about rubbing my dick in between that dry skin makes me uncomfortable, seem like much worse version of masturbation
I personally don't care about thighjobs since I think all joint jobs is weird. But if your reason for not liking it because of dry skin, then you should hate footjobs even more since the hardest and driest skin on the body is the bottom of the feet.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes