4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Did the dev really took the vanilla couple vote seriously for a game about ntr?
seem so...

That's confusing. It seems that Fujino wanted to develop Kirito's story in a somewhat positive direction, for the moment at least? But considering how the story evolved until now, quite the opposite happened. Cuckito was literally stomped from all sides. :D Well, technically he had sexual contact with other women; his body had to be 'precised'^^

Reactions: bucefala

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
-The only thing i would like to see would be a stats sheet for the other girls too like Fujino did on the Nero remake, no need for animated stuff just some stats or the girls current mindset like in Part1.

-Don't try to look too much into the unused stuff though the more expectation you build up the more frustrated you will get when thing go off your mark.
And they may not be used at all.

-But isn't Liz the biggest reason Inoda & Asuna don't/can't do much stuff at the start if Liz purpose is to use Inoda to break Kirito & Asuna apart?

-Does Suguha going for her brother a new tool to tear Kirito & Asuna apart? A drugged Kirito assaulting his sister and Asuna happen to pass by and so on

-Kirito being able to go for an "other girl" maybe a tool to have Asuna feel less guilty and so on
You know the: "Oh his really close to this girl does that mean this/that" or Since you cheat on me too i don't have to feel that bad about it and go beast mode squeezing dry Inoda XD and so on

So much to speculate but only time will tell

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It’s strange to expect an acceptable result from a developer who has so far released only a few unfinished ones, boring and primitive, if not stupid. Their specialty is anime characters, well, this can be done by an average level modder with any game. Well, he started making this game. There was a chat with photos in the first part. A great tool for atmosphere. Now he's gone. Smartphone. Yes, people make games based on its capabilities. But here it either works or doesn’t work. Where have you seen schoolchildren who don’t spend hours on their smartphone? Yes, Kirito and the others should constantly call each other, send photos, etc., an excellent tool for presenting events. But not in this game. Mechanics change as you go. Looking at this, you understand that if the developer does not have complete game mechanics, then there is no script.
Fujino is in a difficult situation: there is simply no time to think about it. I guessed right, I guessed wrong, I liked it, I didn’t like it. So our chances of getting what we want are about 1/3. 1 - he will do well. 1 - he will do something bad. 1 - he will do what has happened a million times: Asuna will become a whore like no other in life (together with her mother), Kirito... and no one will be interested in Kirito (like similar supporting characters in NTR games), definitely An African-American exchange student with a dick even bigger than Inoda's is supposed to come to school. You may ask, what does he have to do with it? I don't know where they come from in these games, they are always there. Perhaps the developers have anal weakness and they like it. What other templates are there in NTR? That's where they all will be. I just feel sorry for Suguha. That's why it's Hibishima (or whatever his name is) in the game. He's completely redundant. It feels like the developer simply had ready-made videos and used them in Suguha's thread. It would be nice if it was one of Kirito’s surviving enemies and would simply take revenge and play dirty tricks. But he's just a moral monster and a blackmailer. And Suguha is with him because the author wanted it that way. But he doesn’t want logic. There is no main character in the game. Everyone feels this subconsciously and it infuriates them. I said before that something is wrong with this game. But the only answer was that all games are like that, everything is fine. As you can see, it’s not all, and it’s not normal.
bro I'm not gonna lie I ain't readin all that tldr?

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
-The only thing i would like to see would be a stats sheet for the other girls too like Fujino did on the Nero remake, no need for animated stuff just some stats or the girls current mindset like in Part1.

-Don't try to look too much into the unused stuff though the more expectation you build up the more frustrated you will get when thing go off your mark.
And they may not be used at all.

-But isn't Liz the biggest reason Inoda & Asuna don't/can't do much stuff at the start if Liz purpose is to use Inoda to break Kirito & Asuna apart?

-Does Suguha going for her brother a new tool to tear Kirito & Asuna apart? A drugged Kirito assaulting his sister and Asuna happen to pass by and so on

-Kirito being able to go for an "other girl" maybe a tool to have Asuna feel less guilty and so on
You know the: "Oh his really close to this girl does that mean this/that" or Since you cheat on me too i don't have to feel that bad about it and go beast mode squeezing dry Inoda XD and so on

So much to speculate but only time will tell
To keep it short, Liz is helping Inoda get close to Asuna.

As for Suguha, yeah, it could be, or it's just a side story for Sugu x Kirito. It's too early to be certain. There is much potential to play around Sugu and still contribute to the main plot. For example, if Sugu would get an ability to transform in FOG, then have sex with Kirito, who thinks it's Asuna, that would build up his confidence that everything is allright, while in reality Asuna is falling down like a rock :D

As for Kirito hitting on other girls, without spoiling and again referring to the perk list, that's very unlikely. It would also destroy the NTR narrative. If both are cheating, then it's just a couple that broke apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As for Kirito hitting on other girls, without spoiling and again referring to the perk list, that's very unlikely. It would also destroy the NTR narrative. If both are cheating, then it's just a couple that broke apart.
Just be to clear, the Kirito sex with other woman poll had several choices including Kirito having sex with other woman but still loves Asuna. I am hoping that one won so he can have pity sex with Administrator later. But if that choice won he can still have sex and be loyal to Asuna like when Sugu gave him a HJ and maybe more during his fever.

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
To keep it short, Liz is helping Inoda get close to Asuna.

As for Suguha, yeah, it could be, or it's just a side story for Sugu x Kirito. It's too early to be certain. There is much potential to play around Sugu and still contribute to the main plot. For example, if Sugu would get an ability to transform in FOG, then have sex with Kirito, who thinks it's Asuna, that would build up his confidence that everything is allright, while in reality Asuna is falling down like a rock :D

Just be to clear, the Kirito sex with other woman poll had several choices including Kirito having sex with other woman but still loves Asuna. I am hoping that one won so he can have pity sex with Administrator later. But if that choice won he can still have sex and be loyal to Asuna like when Sugu gave him a HJ and maybe more during his fever.
Like King said, I think the Suguha scenes in this update are very likely a result of the "Kirito doing it with other girls" choice winning, which is technically a workaround for Fujino because while most took it that way the poll never specified if Kirito had to be WILLING, or even conscious, for that particular choice, hell, we know he still firmly loves Asuna after all, so even if Suguha rode him till exhaustion while he was out of it and later again when he was at FOG then it technically fulfills what that poll seemingly wanted, if it was indeed the option who won XD

As for Administrator, yeah, is almost sure that Fujino will give her at least ONE H-scene, there is no way he bothered full-on making her a whole model otherwise, what is completely unclear at this point is how. Kirito getting to get fucked by the Goddess would technically count as a win for him normally, which would be weird for a NTR game, but not outside the realm of possibility after this last update with Suguha, as it made me remember one thing: Nothing that happens in the rec. room carries on to the real world, so it technically would just count as Admin/Quinella getting pleasure for him without him ever remembering while he's still getting NTRed IRL XP

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
So we don't really know which choice won. Well, as Fujino gave that choice, means he had that idea and wanted to do it anyway, but maybe wasn't sure how the audience would react to that :) becaus some people emplified that the poll forced him to change the story, but it seems to me, that it was his idea in the first place.

Man, after all that fuss, I guess the next update will have a turning point in the main story :D

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
SAO is usually in a much weirder spot in that regard because is one of the few series where despite the 'Harem' labels the MC is genuinely and firmly in a relationship with the girl of his choice and the other girls despite what they may feel or not accept it and even support them, some slips aside, so whenever any of the non-Asuna girls is used for a 'NTR' doujin is technically not really such but is labeled as it anyway XP

Is that from Patreon? If so, yikes, I honestly can't believe some people feel so entitled as to demand Fujino to REMAKE THE ENTIRE PART just because they don't like the developments :( At least his answer is just simply that he will consider speeding up some plots, but I can't imagine he won't be affected by all this shit if previous decisions based on people's complaints are anything to go by, which honestly sucks as one of the few people that really liked this latest update.

Preach it dude.
Yea most "harem" shows arent actual harems. It just has bunch of girls in it and a few of the girl have a crush on the MC. BUt the MC always ends up with 1 girl, which makes it not a harem.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Out of curiosity, what was the poll about?
Just a few directions he could go, and what kind of scenes people wanted. One option was to have more KiritoxAsuna sex scenes, which I suspect won after that last update. Full poll is posted in this thread somewhere, a lot of us posted our answers too.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Just a few directions he could go, and what kind of scenes people wanted. One option was to have more KiritoxAsuna sex scenes, which I suspect won after that last update. Full poll is posted in this thread somewhere, a lot of us posted our answers too.
why people not vote for asuna and inoda is them stupid ?? lol

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Status for other girls seems compelling on one hand; on the other, that could take away the surprise effect, like the turnaround of Sugu.

I'm fine with only having stats on Asuna, as we know how it's gonna end anyway :)

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
why people not vote for asuna and inoda is them stupid ?? lol
coz its not there, like the previous person said its supposed to be the main focus of the game, so including those in the choice is just plain stupid...

the vote is vague as well, coz its just a number of choice that can be interpreted differently...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess it wasn't even on the poll, as it is the main story, it's clear, that there will be such scenes :)
Honestly Inoda and Asuna is the main story. Does anyone think Fujino won't put in any more scenes for them if no one voted for it.

But it would be great troll move.
Everybody: why is there no sex between Inoda and Asuna?
Fujino: because no one voted for it. :LOL: There are you happy now?

• Haha

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Honestly Inoda and Asuna is the main story. Does anyone think Fujino won't put in any more scenes for them if no one voted for it.

But it would be great troll move.
Everybody: why is there no sex between Inoda and Asuna?
Fujino: because no one voted for it. :LOL: There are you happy now?
Weeeell, it's actualy what happens right now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea most "harem" shows arent actual harems. It just has bunch of girls in it and a few of the girl have a crush on the MC. BUt the MC always ends up with 1 girl, which makes it not a harem.
No, but you see, even most 'Harem' settings nowadays don't even do that, the MC just stays indecisive forever despite liking one or more girls through the whole series (To Love-Ru is probably one of the most infamous examples of this) and never gets together with them, what makes SAO weirdly different is that it's actually not that, the MC basically from the beginning chose one girl and stayed with her, and the other girls actually support them despite their own feelings. For the former kinda series the 'NTR' cliches usually technically work because you could argue more often than not that the MC technically does have feelings for any of the girls as there are usually scenes where they had shared a moment or been seemingly attracted to each other thorough the series despite he never choosing any, SAO is in the weird spot where 'NTR' plain out doesn't work for any of the non-Asuna girls in the literal sense of the word because the MC made his choice firmly. Hell, Liz and Suguha outright get heartbroken from this and still soldier on, with the latter even actually having been the only one to full-on confess her feelings to Kirito XP (Asuna technically never did if we're being literal, because Kirito kissing her right after Kuradeel's death was basically doing the talking, lol)

Weeeell, it's actualy what happens right now :ROFLMAO:
This must also be caused by Administrator's divine powers :p!

• Haha

Wernerer

Mar 25, 2022
Part 1. Asuna 60%, suguha 20% other girls 20%

Part 2 so far. asuna 30%, suguha 40%, other girls 20%, quest klein 10%

And dev still using Asuna as main Heroine in part 2, i think Dev must change to suguhan to main girls. And tbh most annoying about part 2 is stupid quest with klein.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Part 1. Asuna 60%, suguha 20% other girls 20%

Part 2 so far. asuna 30%, suguha 40%, other girls 20%, quest klein 10%

And dev still using Asuna as main Heroine in part 2, i think Dev must change to suguhan to main girls. And tbh most annoying about part 2 is stupid quest with klein.
Come on now, Asuna still has the most content in part 2, but it's not Inoda exclusive, as Kirito-kun got some "attention" too :p and Sugu was barely mentioned until last update and finally got some action this time.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Can anyone of you still connect to the site? for that SAO novel?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes