4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Rape and pain was unnecessary, you could give him a big cock in FOG and he still would fail to pleasure her simply because he don't know how to use such a device, easy as that.

You could even keep the scene, make Asuna even excited about it, but in the end she feels near to nothing, same result, no rape needed.
The easiest way I think for him to "fix" the scene for people who are upset would be just to change the dialogue, make Kirito a bit more conscious, he pushes Asuna down on the bed, before he puts it in she consents somehow despite not really being in the mood. That way you can still have the effect of her feeling pain from his "temp" big penis.

Personally I had no problem with the scene, but if Fujino really feels like he should change it, I feel I'll be happy with whatever he comes up with.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
After seeing complaints and seeing reports commenting on Patreon, I think Fujino will redo some parts of this update, a lot of people were not satisfied. In fact, some parts were unnecessary, including Kirito's rape of Asuna (and her feeling pain, since she liked Inoda), but I hope that Fujino is not shaken by this and continues with her planning since before part 2. But the harsh criticism It's complicated, if only it were a criticism that this is wrong and so on, giving a suggestion, giving Fujino a better idea, but no. They want to criticize something he works on almost all day, we have to have empathy and support. In addition to giving ideas and suggestions to Fujino.
Did Fujino specifically reply saying he would redo parts of this update? Last time someone said that posting Chinese comments, Fujino hadn't replied anything like that and it was just copium, he had just said he would hurry up the development of some plots :O

I agree on the rape scene; it was a bad move. Such things should not be implemented without a good reason, like if it's part of a darker story. But being raped by the partner you love and then shrugging it off like it was nothing is not how you should handle such themes.

But I wouldn't like it if the whole update were remade, as I'm here for Sugu, and she finally got some awesome development in this update :)
Suguha and Asuna's HJ should be kept, but I would change some things there. Especially in the kitchen FOG that should Asuna and Inoda instead of Asuna's blowjob to Kirito, xD.
See, the other issue with Asuna's 'rape' scene besides the idiocy of Asuna's reactions to it is that removing it kinda would change A LOT of things with Suguha: It was seeing Kazuto go crazy on Asuna what made her masturbate to the view and then once Asuna left apparently made her go further with him while he was unconscious, and is what made her so nervous the next day and want to try again when he was in FOG, so if Fujino just plain out removed it then important context for why Sugu reacted as she dd would be lost XP

Rape and pain was unnecessary, you could give him a big cock in FOG and he still would fail to pleasure her simply because he don't know how to use such a device, easy as that.

You could even keep the scene, make Asuna even excited about it, but in the end she feels near to nothing, same result, no rape needed.
Pretty much, yeah, the issue even as someone that didn't particularly care about the main Asuna plot is how forced her reaction was, basically "Oh no, Kirito has a bigger dick and is raping me, I don't feel anything but pain and discomfort!". It kinda thoroughly clashes with her Part 1 thoughts of how Inoda's bigger dick attracted her and how much she liked sex with him, and is clearly just there to try and enhance the NTR feeling by saying even with a big dick Inoda is better than Kirito, but the issue is that he could have indeed done it in a way that she just didn't enjoy it the same way or didn't 'feel the same', because being rough clearly wasn't an issue for Asuna when Inoda was the one fucking her.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bros the "Asuna's emotions have undergone a slight change..." notifications are mostly just 'flavor' now? Because there are like 10 times it pop ups and i can only go to the temple update it like, one time per update?
Or it has another way to update it that i am missing or these notifications are practically only frustrating and useless now.
I know it's not a big deal, but i liked to see the thoughts changing 'in real time'. A system like NTR Survival Z would be cool.
And honestly? Hating all Liz scenes until now hahaha, it seems there is room to corrupting her later on but right now she is insufferable.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Bros the "Asuna's emotions have undergone a slight change..." notifications are mostly just 'flavor' now? Because there are like 10 times it pop ups and i can only go to the temple update it like, one time per update?
Or it has another way to update it that i am missing or these notifications are practically only frustrating and useless now.
I know it's not a big deal, but i liked to see the thoughts changing 'in real time'. A system like NTR Survival Z would be cool.
And honestly? Hating all Liz scenes until now hahaha, it seems there is room to corrupting her later on but right now she is insufferable.
Agree on the notifications; by the time you can go to the temple, you already forgot what triggered all the changes. A small altar near Kirito's apartment would be nice or simply just real time and let the temple be only sex stats & affection exclusive.

Reactions: HELIO CESAR

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Yea most "harem" shows arent actual harems. It just has bunch of girls in it and a few of the girl have a crush on the MC. BUt the MC always ends up with 1 girl, which makes it not a harem.
Unfortunately, some people don't know what a harem is, even though the MC character makes friends with female friends and loves one girl. Some people still write that the MC character dates many girls. I once read a post, Kirito shouldn't hang out with female friends when he has his girlfriend.
Once a girl wrote to me that Kirito fucks many girls because they all look at his dick. I got angry because she came up with a stupid argument and didn't want to accept my message.
Let me tell you, people will keep arguing that it's a harem because the character dates a lot of female friends.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Unfortunately, some people don't know what a harem is, even though the MC character makes friends with female friends and loves one girl. Some people still write that the MC character dates many girls. I once read a post, Kirito shouldn't hang out with female friends when he has his girlfriend.
Once a girl wrote to me that Kirito fucks many girls because they all look at his dick. I got angry because she came up with a stupid argument and didn't want to accept my message.
Let me tell you, people will keep arguing that it's a harem because the character dates a lot of female friends.
That's because there is no one definition of what a harem is, other than a man having many women. But the relationships with those women were different depending on culture, religion, etc. Not all harems served the purpose of serving the man; sometimes women entered a harem for political reasons, as hostages of defeated enemies, or even alliances to prevent rebellions.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
Can any one post the save for part 2 v0.25 this game has bugs while playing froze and I don't wanna start allll over

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You met a interesting girl. I wonder if she was projecting herself as Kirito or one of his fuckmates?

It does not register in immature minds that men and women can just be friends. It is too realistic for their fantasy world.

Reactions: KloneZone and 4-kun

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You met a interesting girl. I wonder if she was projecting herself as Kirito or one of his fuckmates?

It does not register in immature minds that men and women can just be friends. It is too realistic for their fantasy world.
I meant that this girl (person) on the server is not my girlfriend. I mentioned that the person is a girl. This is what she wrote nonsense, when she was watching anime sao, she wrote that all the girls were attracted to Kirito and wanted to have sex with Kirito. She has no evidence and is not shown in the anime, much less in the LN. What do you mean "immature minds"? In real life, a girl and a man can be friends, I have 3 female friends.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Is basically down to how people wants to perceive or exaggerate things, really, and/or how they define the 'Harem' genre in anime. Are there several girls who like Kirito? Yes, but all of them respect his and Asuna's relationship even if for a couple of them it broke their hearts when they had to admit it, and despite liking him they still mostly treat him as just a friend aside from some 'slip-ups' here and there (Which to be fair are almost nonexistent in Canon and only really happen often in the SAO Gameverse AU of the console games), while Kirito firmly treats them as friends/family.

Something like TLR can be more easily called a Harem because the MC is for all intents and purposes not in a relationship and he HAS shown some degree of mutual attraction to several of the girls that are into him, even if nothing ever comes out of it for real.

'True' Harems are super rare, but they do indeed exist, they're just so niche compared to the second (The most cliche) situation that all of them usually get labeled the same (For example, DxD is a true harem, Issei is not only actively aiming for one, he manages to get all the girls and legit marry and have children with them. Testament of Sister New Devil is another one, though that one has their novels become literal Hentai by the end of it as the MC gets to fuck and impregnate his whole harem onscreen by the end of it).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I meant that this girl (person) on the server is not my girlfriend. I mentioned that the person is a girl. This is what she wrote nonsense, when she was watching anime sao, she wrote that all the girls were attracted to Kirito and wanted to have sex with Kirito. She has no evidence and is not shown in the anime, much less in the LN. What do you mean "immature minds"? In real life, a girl and a man can be friends, I have 3 female friends.
Dude I was making fun of the girl. What did I say made think I was saying she was your girlfriend? I was saying people with undeveloped minds can't separate fictional and real worlds so they don't think men and women can't be friends without be fuckmates too.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Dude I was making fun of the girl. What did I say made think I was saying she was your girlfriend? I was saying people with undeveloped minds can't separate fictional and real worlds so they don't think men and women can't be friends without be fuckmates too.
Sorry, the website probably translated it into Polish incorrectly. If I wrote this to them on the server, I would be banned for insulting them. I agree with you. Let me tell you, they were 16-18 years old in 2021 when I wrote to her and other girls. Even she wrote that no girls go for guys who are athletes or celebrities. I explained to them the difference between friendship and romance, but they still don't understand and write that I'm talking nonsense. They are haters
Amane:
We're not talking about Asuna here, so you don't have to go out with her
And I'm not writing that they had sex with him
But the vision of it overshadows everything else
Because when they see this idiot, they already have jelly in their pants

I argued with her for over an hour and wrote and explained 20 times

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Sorry, the website probably translated it into Polish incorrectly. If I wrote this to them on the server, I would be banned for insulting them. I agree with you. Let me tell you, they were 16-18 years old in 2021 when I wrote to her and other girls. Even she wrote that no girls go for guys who are athletes or celebrities. I explained to them the difference between friendship and romance, but they still don't understand and write that I'm talking nonsense. They are haters
Amane:
We're not talking about Asuna here, so you don't have to go out with her
And I'm not writing that they had sex with him
But the vision of it overshadows everything else
Because when they see this idiot, they already have jelly in their pants

I argued with her for over an hour and wrote and explained 20 times
You cant't argue with people at that age, I was the same, "the smartest", proud and stubborn like a rock :ROFLMAO:

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I guess no report today, this week, maybe next, but anyway have to wait update till March hoping there will be some good sex scenes at least of Sugu, Liz, Kyoko, Sinon or Alice, but for Alice its just too early to fall to that extent. Asuna might do something lewd with Inoda, but I doubt there will be sex in next update, only as dream.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess no report today, this week, maybe next, but anyway have to wait update till March hoping there will be some good sex scenes at least of Sugu, Liz, Kyoko, Sinon or Alice, but for Alice its just too early to fall to that extent. Asuna might do something lewd with Inoda, but I doubt there will be sex in next update, only as dream.
Reports usually comes out Monday morning. There should be one tomorrow. I hope it is not Fujino apologizing for not meeting people's expectations and promising to do better. He does not deserve that.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes