4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
LAMENTABLY there are people in the patreon who recommend stupid things simply for the right to support and as they are the ones who fill fujino's plate of food he has to listen to everyone, he already has a plan drawn up it would be best if he followed that and the rest and the surveys and opinions were only suggestions nothing more.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Having a game to play is already enough, but asking for additional things, the author is not obligated to serve the free players, do you contribute financially to the author or something and ask for various things?.
Don't be a sourpuss. Everyone here is just having fun wasting time. We know the dev won't see here. He only see comments on his paid sites. Which is a shame. Here most people are supportive. On his paid sites is where the worst toxic people are.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
LAMENTABLY there are people in the patreon who recommend stupid things simply for the right to support and as they are the ones who fill fujino's plate of food he has to listen to everyone, he already has a plan drawn up it would be best if he followed that and the rest and the surveys and opinions were only suggestions nothing more.
Fujino himself admitted that there was something wrong with the story, and people have every right to criticize whatever they want, and especially I see it strange if people will pay their money for something they don't like.

For example, I see some ntr game on sao with Asuna in a picture, I think oh cool, I'll sign it and throw money to the author. But time passes and expectations are not met, and I write my feelings in the comments. And of course I will stop paying if I do not like this game, it is logical.

Don't be a sourpuss. Everyone here is just having fun wasting time. We know the dev won't see here. He only see comments on his paid sites. Which is a shame. Here most people are supportive. On his paid sites is where the worst toxic people are.
I'm subscribed to fujino on patreon and it's not as bad as on ci-en.
but even on Patreon, there are a lot of people unhappy with the plot development.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
why people not vote for asuna and inoda is them stupid ?? lol
I would bet money a lot of people voted just to troll. And others voted just because they like seeing KiritoxAsuna. Wierd in a NTR game I know. But, is what it is.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would bet money a lot of people voted just to troll. And others voted just because they like seeing KiritoxAsuna. Wierd in a NTR game I know. But, is what it is.
There is also something I mentioned way back in the first poll, and is that Fujino did NOT 'lock' or 'limit' the Polls at all, he put them in posts open to everyone and he didn't put a limit of just one vote per Google Account, so anyone who realized this and had enough free time could literally vote a thousand times for the choice they wanted to win XD

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I haven't played the second part yet (saw some people say bad things), but I've read the last few pages of comments. Why is Kirito getting ANY further scenes, except one to show how bad he is at sex in comparison? Last scene of part 1, the last barrier to Inoda's conquest of Asuna was torn down. Wouldn't the logical thing to do for following the story's flow be to include a crap ton of scenes with Inoda/Asuna? This could include Inoda branching out to corrupt the other girls into a harem, cucking the other dudes who are (kind of) cucking Kirito.

The point of Inoda's character is he seems to be the guy no one sees coming (sometimes literally), so that would make the most sense to me.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played the second part yet (saw some people say bad things), but I've read the last few pages of comments. Why is Kirito getting ANY further scenes, except one to show how bad he is at sex in comparison? Last scene of part 1, the last barrier to Inoda's conquest of Asuna was torn down. Wouldn't the logical thing to do for following the story's flow be to include a crap ton of scenes with Inoda/Asuna? This could include Inoda branching out to corrupt the other girls into a harem, cucking the other dudes who are (kind of) cucking Kirito.

The point of Inoda's character is he seems to be the guy no one sees coming (sometimes literally), so that would make the most sense to me.
It's not how the story goes, Asuna is a bit pissed and thinks it all was a mistake/accident. Thats the start of Part 2

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it is true that if I pay and they don't give me the product I want I have to complain, but the question in this case would be am I the only one here? , as they say I also think that people voted for trolling or they didn't take it more seriously and we have these results.
7ece7a33096ed6b42b8eecf37f707e8077c24931febc085b3da16c6fb4b01c26.gif

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I hope he doesnt remake shit, that's why we got stuck on the rainy night so long.
Completely agree with this. There might be things to like or dislike, but asking to remake stuff before Fujino is even half way done is just going to keep us stuck from getting anywhere.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
it is true that if I pay and they don't give me the product I want I have to complain, but the question in this case would be am I the only one here? , as they say I also think that people voted for trolling or they didn't take it more seriously and we have these results.
View attachment 3323308
Honestly, I think the saddest part is that Fujino felt so overwhelmed by the complaints after the very start of Part 2 that he legit had to make Polls and start listening to them seriously rather than just take them as guidelines...

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

I think considering that the typical NTR tropes or tactics have been done, it's probably just going to take a little longer. It's also using the premise of a couple that "should" have a solid relationship, thus making it harder for Asuna to fall I guess? Anyways I just think of like blackmail, hypnosis, some deus ex machina like sex spell being casted on someone, drugs, or just instant falling to big dick are like what people seem to normally see. Since Inoda hasn't really done that, it's more him getting lucky, and taking advantage of Asuna's naivety and NTR levels of stupidity (and I'm fine with that stupidity since NTR is supposed to be like that).

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Honestly, I think the saddest part is that Fujino felt so overwhelmed by the complaints after the very start of Part 2 that he legit had to make Polls and start listening to them seriously rather than just take them as guidelines...
Yeah, you put work into your project, but it doesn't resonate with the expectations of the supporters, that sucks; you can't ignore that either. I started playing since 0.21, so I didn't know there were complaints right at the start. Well, these kinds of things happen; you need to find a compromise

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, you put work into your project, but it doesn't resonate with the expectations of the supporters, that sucks; you can't ignore that either. I started playing since 0.21, so I didn't know there were complaints right at the start. Well, these kinds of things happen; you need to find a compromise
Yeah, a few of us have been here since Part 1 (Some longer, I only started lurking near the end of it), but the big thing was Fujino suddenly having to 'vanish' mid-development of Part 2 because of the issues in China, eventually deciding to outright flee the country and move to Japan. Which is why the update 0.1 felt so 'small' in most people's eyes and quite lacking in general, which was beyond understandable given what had happened to him, but a lot of people weren't satisfied, which is when the 'complaints' started, and what I actually thing was the big issue: After everything that had happened to him, Fujino probably was a bit desperate and perhaps more reliant on Patreon/Ci-En money than he had ever been back at China, so that may be when he started listening to complaints/demands from his paid sites more seriously than before and let it start affecting his development of the game, something he had never done before (In fact through Part 1 he several times refused things that even many people complained about if I recall, like the existence of the 'Cuck' Route period).

Reactions: 4-kun
Feb 27, 2021
After seeing complaints and seeing reports commenting on Patreon, I think Fujino will redo some parts of this update, a lot of people were not satisfied. In fact, some parts were unnecessary, including Kirito's rape of Asuna (and her feeling pain, since she liked Inoda), but I hope that Fujino is not shaken by this and continues with her planning since before part 2. But the harsh criticism It's complicated, if only it were a criticism that this is wrong and so on, giving a suggestion, giving Fujino a better idea, but no. They want to criticize something he works on almost all day, we have to have empathy and support. In addition to giving ideas and suggestions to Fujino.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sam Raimi's Green Goblin: "the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. "

Reactions: curuchett

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
After seeing complaints and seeing reports commenting on Patreon, I think Fujino will redo some parts of this update, a lot of people were not satisfied. In fact, some parts were unnecessary, including Kirito's rape of Asuna (and her feeling pain, since she liked Inoda), but I hope that Fujino is not shaken by this and continues with her planning since before part 2. But the harsh criticism It's complicated, if only it were a criticism that this is wrong and so on, giving a suggestion, giving Fujino a better idea, but no. They want to criticize something he works on almost all day, we have to have empathy and support. In addition to giving ideas and suggestions to Fujino.
I agree on the rape scene; it was a bad move. Such things should not be implemented without a good reason, like if it's part of a darker story. But being raped by the partner you love and then shrugging it off like it was nothing is not how you should handle such themes.

But I wouldn't like it if the whole update were remade, as I'm here for Sugu, and she finally got some awesome development in this update :)

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
Feb 27, 2021
I agree on the rape scene; it was a bad move. Such things should not be implemented without a good reason, like if it's part of a darker story. But being raped by the partner you love and then shrugging it off like it was nothing is not how you should handle such themes.

But I wouldn't like it if the whole update were remade, as I'm here for Sugu, and she finally got some awesome development in this update :)
Suguha and Asuna's HJ should be kept, but I would change some things there. Especially in the kitchen FOG that should Asuna and Inoda instead of Asuna's blowjob to Kirito, xD.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Did the dev really took the vanilla couple vote seriously for a game about ntr?
Are you talking about the Kirito content in the latest update ? If so it was a good move, now we know that Asuna not only doesn't feel anything from Kirito's tiny dick, but even with a big one she doesn't like it.

So, NTR-wise, it does wonders in my book :coffee:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Are you talking about the Kirito content in the latest update ? If so it was a good move, now we know that Asuna not only doesn't feel anything from Kirito's tiny dick, but even with a big one she doesn't like it.

So, NTR-wise, it does wonders in my book :coffee:
Rape and pain was unnecessary, you could give him a big cock in FOG and he still would fail to pleasure her simply because he don't know how to use such a device, easy as that.

You could even keep the scene, make Asuna even excited about it, but in the end she feels near to nothing, same result, no rape needed.

Last edited:

katt6389

Jul 7, 2017
  • We already have 4 anime kirito x asuna. Why are there anyone want its here in this game.
  • Left side pop up conversation is stupid idea, too fast too small cant read

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes