4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023
yes it's an old version, I don't remember if 1 or 2 versions back, I'll say wait for the next update, it should come out in around 10 days, and being the start of development he is still changing things from the start of the game, so play it from the start when the new version come out, some thing will be different from what you played probably
Nice, now I'll just be patient

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I played on English fix version of the game and it seems to be behind a version,
Did I miss out alot or is it just worth waiting for the next update?
yes it's an old version, I don't remember if 1 or 2 versions back, I'll say wait for the next update, it should come out in around 10 days, and being the start of development he is still changing things from the start of the game, so play it from the start when the new version come out, some thing will be different from what you played probably
Nice, now I'll just be patient
We really need to get OP to remove the 'English fix' thing already so this doesn't keep happening (I think like a dozen people has gone through this since the last update came?), it should have been gone with the last update as it's already one whole update behind and no longer necessary, would PMing them be enough=

TreemanStoleMyUser

Oct 20, 2019
Ok thank you,
Hopefully he fixes the pacing of the game because the text to scene ratio is just not worth compared to the previous game and the real world option doesn't seem to do much

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
We really need to get OP to remove the 'English fix' thing already so this doesn't keep happening (I think like a dozen people has gone through this since the last update came?), it should have been gone with the last update as it's already one whole update behind and no longer necessary, would PMing them be enough=
But I played 0.25 version and I couldnt advance because of that karaoke bug. People here said that you need to play 0.21, english fix, for it to not be bugged. So how do you all play the recend update?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
But I played 0.25 version and I couldnt advance because of that karaoke bug. People here said that you need to play 0.21, english fix, for it to not be bugged. So how do you all play the recend update?
did you play the 0.25 from the start or used the same save file? if you used the old save file it could've been bugged

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As someone else said, if you used another save file rather than the one provided with the update you may have gotten issues I'm afraid, you need to start from the beginning if you want to avoid the Karaoke bug :( The saves provided with the update are always where the previous update left it at, which is after the karaoke.

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
As someone else said, if you used another save file rather than the one provided with the update you may have gotten issues I'm afraid, you need to start from the beginning if you want to avoid the Karaoke bug :( The saves provided with the update are always where the previous update left it at, which is after the karaoke.
Ah, I see, thanks.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
we might see update next weekend
Too soon I think. My guees is that we will get it on the last day on the month or first week of march. Since the dev moved countries he has said that he now has less time to dedicate to his games because he needs to work more on his job there. I don't think we will see updates on the 20th - 25th until his situation there improves.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Too soon I think. My guees is that we will get it on the last day on the month or first week of march. Since the dev moved countries he has said that he now has less time to dedicate to his games because he needs to work more on his job there. I don't think we will see updates on the 20th - 25th until his situation there improves.
20th seems too soon but 25th seems right on schedule. He has been pretty consistent last few releases releasing the update the last Sunday or Monday of the month. Unless something happens I expect this month's release to be on 25th or 26th. If he does not have enough to release, he could just skip this month and a have a bigger release end of next month. The last day of the month or the first week of march seems like a unexpected delay move.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
20th seems too soon but 25th seems right on schedule. He has been pretty consistent last few releases releasing the update the last Sunday or Monday of the month. Unless something happens I expect this month's release to be on 25th or 26th. If he does not have enough to release, he could just skip this month and a have a bigger release end of next month. The last day of the month or the first week of march seems like a unexpected delay move.
We probably will get a clarification either way when he posts his next reports too, so I wouldn't worry, but yeah, I wouldn't be expecting an update before the 25th at the least either, most likely closer to the end of the month.

Rtistik

Oct 29, 2023
It's 19th Feb today. Guess it's time for people to start dry-humping the air in anticipation for the next update.
As for me, I am happy with the recent NTRman update. Also, maybe I should focus a bit more on my fucking exams.

Reactions: curuchett

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It's a good game. But I personally liked much more the first part, the second part is also interesting, but there is a kink small. The world of the FOG game in the first part was more realistic, and you could imagine that such a game was created with all the possibilities (although, if the real game had bugs like in the first part, especially those where Asuna was kidnapped by bandits and she can't move and get out of the game, :) - I think in real life after such bugs the game would have been closed, so no player would want to be tied up without being able to do anything. ))) But in the second part in the FOG begins to overkill (abilities that get inode, IMBA, no player would not want to play the game, especially in a place with his girlfriend :)) You just imagine - I went to the game with my girlfriend to relax, and if you also know that you can have sex without the permission of the partner - I'm talking about the protection in FOG, where if you removed the protection, you all - the object of rape, and this is not counting that in FOG allegedly fully allowed prostitution))) And what you get is that when you enter the game with a girl, you can't leave her for a second, or she will believe someone like INODA, and everything will be stolen or raped. It turns out, you went in and you should 100% always be 1 meter away from the girl, BUT NO, AND THERE IS NO WAY. Ha-ha) ANOTHER got more imba-skill (I can rape, I can practically fuck her, and no one will know, ha-ha). Inoda's skills (cheating skills of an Inoda cheater) -

Super invisible, it can be seen if touched. Inode enhancement can make anyone it touches invisible, and no sound can be heard (Cool, ha ha) - Inode enhancement can also touch others and cannot be detected (Even better, ha ha). And then there's Alice (No negative effects on her) NU-NU, and she's in hypnosis, and okay, if it could be explained somehow, but alas, just hypnosis. In real life, such a game would be banned in most countries, and all because overkill every meter in the game, especially in the second part. If a game like this came out in real life, it would only be played by single people without a couple and 100% whores by profession. Not a single normal person with a couple of their own wouldn't go in, and if they did, after they find out that your couple can be ruined in it, they'd leave, especially someone like Asuna, for sure. Not only is everyone against Kirito, but now INODA has SUPER reads. The genre is NTR, but the author gave Inoda a super skill, and in the second one, all the skills are all cheater skills. Inoda's skills are not for the game, but for sex and rape. And what others got - we learned, Kirito got the skill CONCENTRATION, translation - Kirito becomes half-deaf, the review is cut, he - explanation. Now Asuna can be fucked a meter away from KIRITO and he won't realize, and if he decides to check, one, and INVISIBLE with Asuna. Good game. But I personally liked much more the first part, the second part is interesting too, but there's a little overkill.

The world of the FOG game in the first part was more realistic, and one could imagine that such a game was created with all the possibilities (although if the real game had bugs like in the first part, especially the one where Asuno was kidnapped by bandits and she can't move and get out of the game, :) - I think in real life after such bugs the game would be closed, so no player would want to be tied up without being able to do anything. ))) But in the second part in the FOG begins to overkill (abilities that get inode, IMBA, no player would not want to play the game, especially in a place with his girlfriend :)) You just imagine - I went to the game with my girlfriend to relax, and if you know that you can have sex without the permission of the partner - I'm talking about the protection in FOG, where if you remove the protection, you all the object of rape, and this is not counting that in FOG allegedly fully allowed prostitution))) And what you get is that when you enter the game with a girl, you can't leave her for a second, or she will believe someone like INODA, and everything will be stolen or raped. It turns out, you went in and you should 100% always be 1 meter away from the girl, BUT NO, AND THERE IS NO WAY. Ha-ha) ANOTHER got the imba-skill (I can groping, I can practically fuck her, and no one will know, ha-ha).

Inoda's Skills (Cheater's Inoda Cheater Skills) - Super Invisible, it can be seen if touched. Inoda's enhancement can make anyone it touches invisible, in addition no sound can be heard (Awesome, ha ha) - also Inoda's enhancement can touch others and it can't be detected (Even better, ha ha)

And also there is Alice - (No negative effects on her) Well Well - A in hypnosis fell and okay if it is somehow explained but alas just hypnosis.

In real life, such a game would be banned in most countries, and all because the kink every meter in the game, especially in the second part.
If such a game would be released in reality, it would be played only by single people without a couple and 100% whores by profession. Not one normal person with a couple would not go in, and if they did, they would leave after they find out that your couple can be spoiled in it, especially someone like Asuna.

Not only is everyone against Kirito, but now Inoda's cheating is SUPER.
Genre NTR but the author gave Inoda super skill and in the second so all the skills are all cheater. Inoda's skills are not for the game, but for sex and rape - And what others got - We found out Kirito got the skill CONCENTRATION translation - Kirito becomes half deaf at the review cuts at him - explanation Now Asuna can fuck within a meter of Kirito and he will not understand and if he decides to check once and Inoda and Asuna invisible -

A quick example of a 100% future with INODA
-Asuna: (Oh, sorry Kirito-kun, there were enemies and Noda and I hid) -
Kirito: (I see, I heard groans from your side like -AH-ah-ah-ah-ah harder)
Asuna: (Mm-hmm, you imagined it)
Kirito: (I definitely heard it)
Asuna: (-Blushing- It's the monster attacking and I told you to hit it harder I'm not fighting now ha-ha)
Inoda: (Fufu I'm done)
Kirito: (What?)
Inoda: (Finished killing the monster! ha-ha)
Kirito: (Mm well, what's with the red faces)
Asuna: (Hard fight I'm white it's sweat ha-ha)
HOWEVER + Because of Inoda's skill improvement 100% of all days in FOG will be like this.

You could have just left invisible without the super enhancements in the area of harassment.
It's not a complaint, I just like the first part of the game better. Inoda could be secretly with Asuna even without the super enhancements, but now Kirito is completely screwed. Soon Inoda will be with Kirito even when Kirito is around and also now even Asuna may not know about Inoda's actions ha-ha Asuna will get fucked and she won't even notice ha-ha.

Now Inoda has nowhere to grow in the game because now Inoda is a super harasser maniac in FOG.

I don't know how super stupid Asuna has to be to not notice that Inoda is harassing and only wants to fuck Asuna in both REAL and FOG. Inoda has improved all of his maniac skills and Kirito has gotten Dumbness and Deafness Skills to make it easier for Inoda to get away with it, because Inoda lacked the ability to do it.

But thanks that Asuna and Kirito at least use 1% of their brains to think.
Asuna's brain in FOG (This is probably not good I love Kirito after all) 5 seconds after (No, it's okay, I'm just helping inoda and if I quit he won't survive).
The thoughts of a normal person ha-ha - how did he live without you and live to see you?))

Kirito's brain in FOG - (Something's going on between Inoda and Asuna) 5 seconds after (No, I'll just leave Asuna for another hour and then go to her place).
Man, you're a genius - Coming to play with your date and 99.9% of the time being in the game and especially in real life away from your girlfriend for a SUPER stupid reason.

Two more moments in the life of a retard.
Asuna: (Ah-ooh, shush)
Unknown: Silje even faster.
Asuna: (I have to go now)
For NTR maybe it's okay though even for NTR peregu that place. ))

Dude, are you a complete moron? Your couple moans and you ignore it. Well, 1-2 times of ignoring is normal for a moron, but you're already thinking about it.
So be with your couple not 0.1% of the time but 90% of the time or at least 75% of the time but not 0.1%. Of course, you have a girl and a stray dog will take her away if you ignore her.

Kirito: (She's bathing. I won't bother her)
I understand gentleman. I understand personal space.
But Dude, you don't want to be friends with Mogz - SHE'S MY GIRL - So go and be with her and friends will understand, but if they don't, there's obviously something wrong with them or they want to fight.
I understand Asuna is kind, sweet and many other things, but you and your girlfriend met a guy and you let her be with someone else more than you let her be with her.

I like NTR games in some cases cheating is logical and here cheating is just for pity. :) Although if you judge by the information that is already Love for a dick and she gives birth to a dick and not ANYTHING. But for NTR it is normal :)

But here still Kirito put in 1000% loss he is not lucky even in FOG even there everything is in the way eh you can't be with Asuna.

I'm waiting for Inoda's birthing scene and then I can bury him in FOG )))))
Inoda should feel sorry for him and give birth to a child, otherwise who will give birth to him - (Asuna's thoughts if things continue like this in the game ha-ha)

Endings - Asuna (Brain 0% gives birth to a baby) - (Kirito or else it's Inoda Magic ha-ha)
- Asuna (Brain 2% Gives birth to a baby I feel sorry for - INODU)
- Asuna (Brain 3% Kisses dick and loves anal)
- Asuna (Brain 4% Fucks everywhere)
- Asuna (Brain 5% Must help poor Inoda - I like Kirito - )
- Asuna (Brain 10% Fucks everywhere - KIRITO CUCKOLD watches)

I'm just surprised at how much the author Kirto doesn't realize that he keeps giving Inoda so many upgrades that Inoda would be everywhere.

Kirito is already almost a complete moron with no brain even so Asuna can get off with Inoda in part 2 she is made 100% stupid in this game.
But why make it so that soon it won't be interesting to judge no one in the game. So the author already shows such moments that 100% clear that Kirito is not destined to be with Asuna and when she becomes a 100% whore will be not the game and scenes.
Although for NTR it's normal, but in the first part Asuna and Kirito were still human.

Yes Inoda he is the second main character after Asuna and it's normal but kirito had little space and Inoda and so could be with Asuna here and there why overdo it at all and already there is a feeling that kirito from this game will soon hit and it will be Asuna and Inoda.
And cut out with the words - and why he is needed ha-ha it will be a trick.

To summarize the first part for me - the best part - the second part is good, but if it continues like this and then I found out that some people are asking to increase the pace I feel that soon there will be scenes and the game will disappear.

And let's see some endings.
Cuckolding - Asuna with Inoda and Kirito watching.
Cuckold - Kirito is secretly watching. (Coward)
Asuna forgets about Kirito and goes to Inoda.
Asuna is stupid with Inoda because he can't survive without me, poor guy.
Maybe there will still be additional options are there but if overgut there will be 2 endings Cuckold and Brosilia worst case scenario all the women will be in Inoda's Harem

A lot of things written a few times in places repeated, but I'm in shock that the author for some reason the author then gives out cheitersikie moments AND sometimes it is 100% overkill mont and without it for every meter will be.
(Who read and played in the first and second part think In the first part that few scenes were ? No they were there a lot so do not need to so improve Inoda that would be scenes. :) )
Just by logic Inoda is not a guy but a maniac who wants to fuck Asuna, the fact that he put his hands on Kyoko with some magic is already a shocking improvement, the only thing left is to make Kyoko and Lizbeth tell Asuna to go fuck Inoda and give birth to him or he won't survive without you.

Those who read it do not take offense did not want to offend anyone I wanted to offend not the genre NTR not the author and not the game. I just want the author to make a game and not skits.
As it was in the first part of the game.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes