4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Also, fun fact, though it doesn't matter since Fujino ignores/doesn't care for Canon logic anyway, Canonically you CAN'T play as the other gender in the SAO Universe after SAO, it was part of the many safety measures they put into the AmuSphere to prevent another SAO incident, even if you let someone else create an account of the other gender for you, the header will detect it, give you the middle finger and not let you start the game :3 (It's clear these details were written before the age of Twitter-drama XP)
How disgusting. Those old Japanese men running the company won't let players the freedom to choose the genders they identify with but instead force them into ones they are born with? This just shows how our of touch they are with the player base. How are players with gender fluidity suppose create their ideal selfs with such restrictions? Everyone, flood their accounts with Tweets, sorry Xs, to lift that restriction or we will all migrate to Elder Tale!

CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
excuse me is possible on the 29th whether a new version will be released or not and also if it is not released, what month do you think it will be released?

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
excuse me is possible on the 29th whether a new version will be released or not and also if it is not released, what month do you think it will be released?
It's kind of impossible not to have an update at the end of the month, Fujino has been very punctual with the updates, a small delay may happen, but the update will happen.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
It's kind of impossible not to have an update at the end of the month, Fujino has been very punctual with the updates, a small delay may happen, but the update will happen.
Fujino wrote if there is not enough content, he will postpone the update to the next one

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
yes he delivers every month or on the announced dates

he legit dropped an update while being chased by the CCP, fleeing to Japan, getting hit with an earthquake, and having one of his relatives die and even managed to give us a Christmas special game too.

meanwhile, the average western dev takes a 6-month break minimum (patreon billing not stopped ofc) at the slightest inconvenience, sometimes even making up ones when they are sure they locked in a monthly revenue, bs like "My third cousin's dog died I am traumatized see ya in 3 months"

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
yes he delivers every month or on the announced dates

he legit dropped an update while being chased by the ccp, fleeing to Japan, getting hit with an earthquake and having one his relatives die and even managed to give us a Christmas special game too.

meanwhile, the average western dev takes a 6-month break minimum (patreon billing not stopped ofc) at the slightest inconvenience, sometimes even making up ones like "my third cousin's dog died I am traumatized see ya in 3 months"
Chad Fujino is just built different XD

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I played on English fix version of the game and it seems to be behind a version,
Did I miss out alot or is it just worth waiting for the next update?
yes it's an old version, I don't remember if 1 or 2 versions back, I'll say wait for the next update, it should come out in around 10 days, and being the start of development he is still changing things from the start of the game, so play it from the start when the new version come out, some thing will be different from what you played probably

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes