4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Nowhere on the planet will it be healthy for you to drink water straight from the tap unless it first passes through a filter and is deposited because water that runs quickly cannot be purified, it gave you diarrhea ahah
I can not say for other places, but tap water in Canada is definitely drinkable without problem. Filter just improve the taste and make the water softer.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know after finding out Sugu may end up with Kirito, I thought of this fantasy I never thought of before.

So Asuna is with Inoda and Kirito is with Sugu and everyone is okay with that. Inoda is boning Asuna and Kirito is boning Sugu. But Sugu and Asuna keeps insulting each other. Sugu calls Asuna unfaithful slut and Asuna calls Sugu a whore who fucks any guy she sees. Inoda and Kirito while doggy fucking their woman is having a awkward silence while thinking to themselves "all I want to do is fuck and maybe swap partners. Why are the girls bring so much drama to bedroom? " If we can get Klein together with Alice too, this would be the happiest ending for everyone!
LMAO...this will most definitively never happen, but it's a hilarious mental image XD Inoda has a fucking nonsensical hateboner for Kirito's existence, so that alone says everything, and there is also no way Kazuto could end up happily fucking Suguha in this scenario because that would be too much of a happy end for him and I don't think Fujino would be that nice to him XP (Nevermind how Alice is 100% doomed and Fujino already made clear Klein is gonna be a repeat of his Canon joke of being unable to get a stable girlfriend).

Imagining comical/parody endings of scenarios like that may be a fun way to pass the time, though XP

Reactions: bucefala

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
LMAO...this will most definitively never happen, but it's a hilarious mental image XD Inoda has a fucking nonsensical hateboner for Kirito's existence, so that alone says everything, and there is also no way Kazuto could end up happily fucking Suguha in this scenario because that would be too much of a happy end for him and I don't think Fujino would be that nice to him XP (Nevermind how Alice is 100% doomed and Fujino already made clear Klein is gonna be a repeat of his Canon joke of being unable to get a stable girlfriend).

Imagining comical/parody endings of scenarios like that may be a fun way to pass the time, though XP
While I know it probably won't happen, it is not as ridiculous as you might think. Inoda only has a hateboner for Kirito because he has Asuna. Once Inoda gets Asuna his hateboner should become placid. Also Kirito especially in his netorase route would enjoy watching Asuna get boned while getting some action himself. I just imagine the scenario where the guys have buried their issues and just trying to enjoy the situation, the girls can't stop themselves from attacking each other to be hilarious.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While I know it probably won't happen, it is not as ridiculous as you might think. Inoda only has a hateboner for Kirito because he has Asuna. Once Inoda gets Asuna his hateboner should become placid. Also Kirito especially in his netorase route would enjoy watching Asuna get boned while getting some action himself. I just imagine the scenario where the guys have buried their issues and just trying to enjoy the situation, the girls can't stop themselves from attacking each other to be hilarious.
See, that would be the 'realistic' approach with Inoda, but I think it's pretty obvious he's NOT gonna be that way because he's firmly a NTR Cliche Ugly Bastard inside, nevermind mentally unstable, this is the guy who legit thinks Asuna should have fallen in love with him and away from the love of her life because of all his machinations and because he got to fuck her on the rainy night (Which ironically is what would normally happen in your usual NTR setting in his 'defense', LOL). And later in his rage when that didn't happen he punched through his computer's screen. I don't see him suddenly becoming buddy-buddy with Kirito in the slightest even if he gets Asuna, if anything he would be laughing behind his back harder most likely XP And regarding Kirito, and I say this as someone that actually likes him, I REALLY don't see Fujino being that 'nice' to him at all, if anything the 'Cuck-loving Route' is more likely gonna be Kirito ends up like that dude from the church in Part 1, where all he enjoys is seeing the girl getting fucked by others and masturbating to it but never getting any himself because that would be considered 'good' and in most NTR cliches the guy never getting any is a 'must'.

Mind you, I DO find your mental image an idea hilarious and funny, and honestly would love such an outcome, a very comedic and original end for a NTR game that started out as 100% cliche NTR all around, but I just plain out can't see Fujino writing that, that's why all I'm imagining out of Suguha's new 'path' (If it doesn't devolve back into her becoming Hebishima's bitch the very next update because people kept bitching about this one) is her being all happy and Kirito unaware or miserable, but not Kirito who I like as much as her being content with the situation, because I can't imagine Fujino being that nice to the NTR-ed MC XP

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
See, that would be the 'realistic' approach with Inoda, but I think it's pretty obvious he's NOT gonna be that way because he's firmly a NTR Cliche Ugly Bastard inside, nevermind mentally unstable, this is the guy who legit thinks Asuna should have fallen in love with him and away from the love of her life because of all his machinations and because he got to fuck her on the rainy night (Which ironically is what would normally happen in your usual NTR setting in his 'defense', LOL). And later in his rage when that didn't happen he punched through his computer's screen. I don't see him suddenly becoming buddy-buddy with Kirito in the slightest even if he gets Asuna, if anything he would be laughing behind his back harder most likely XP And regarding Kirito, and I say this as someone that actually likes him, I REALLY don't see Fujino being that 'nice' to him at all, if anything the 'Cuck-loving Route' is more likely gonna be Kirito ends up like that dude from the church in Part 1, where all he enjoys is seeing the girl getting fucked by others and masturbating to it but never getting any himself because that would be considered 'good' and in most NTR cliches the guy never getting any is a 'must'.

Mind you, I DO find your mental image an idea hilarious and funny, and honestly would love such an outcome, a very comedic and original end for a NTR game that started out as 100% cliche NTR all around, but I just plain out can't see Fujino writing that, that's why all I'm imagining out of Suguha's new 'path' (If it doesn't devolve back into her becoming Hebishima's bitch the very next update because people kept bitching about this one) is her being all happy and Kirito unaware or miserable, but not Kirito who I like as much as her being content with the situation, because I can't imagine Fujino being that nice to the NTR-ed MC XP
If I remember correctly, Fujino didn't plan to do a cuck-route initially? To be honest, I still can't imagine how you could implement it properly in this story, aside from just without reason.
For that, he would need to split the story, perk and stat development at some point, but until now, there is literally no buildup to that. Yeah, you get some cuck-points for watching other people, but watching other people is not the same as watching your LI, so idk.^^

As an ending, I think something like Kirito never figured out why Asuna broke up with him and just went abroad alone and frustrated. End of story :)

But I don't give up on believing in a Sugu-dom ending. :D

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If I remember correctly, Fujino didn't plan to do a cuck-route initially? To be honest, I still can't imagine how you could implement it properly in this story, aside from just without reason.
For that, he would need to split the story, perk and stat development at some point, but until now, there is literally no buildup to that. Yeah, you get some cuck-points for watching other people, but watching other people is not the same as watching your LI, so idk.^^

As an ending, I think something like Kirito never figured out why Asuna broke up with him and just went abroad alone and frustrated. End of story :)

The first time I remember Fujino mention endings was near end of Part 1 where he said there will be a Kirito knows and Kirito don't know ending. If he said something different before then I don't know about it.

There was a bit of foreshadowing or buildup for Kirito becoming a cuck. In the Part 1 there was a couple in FOG where the wife fucks other men in the church while the husband watches happily. The husband even explains to Kirito the joys of watch someone else fuck your LI. Kirito was disturbed by him but not completely denied them. So there was SOME foreshadowing. I hope the couple comes back.

The green bar seems more like a perversion meter instead of a cuck meter. Also the perks and stats only affect Asuna so I don't think whether Kirito becomes a cuck or not should affects any of those. Unless Asuna suddenly also develops a taste for watching Kirito watch her fuck Inoda.

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala and 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
The first time I remember Fujino mention endings was near end of Part 1 where he said there will be a Kirito knows and Kirito don't know ending. If he said something different before then I don't know about it.

There was a bit of foreshadowing or buildup for Kirito becoming a cuck. In the Part 1 there was a couple in FOG where the wife fucks other men in the church while the husband watches happily. The husband even explains to Kirito the joys of watch someone else fuck your LI. Kirito was disturbed by him but not completely denied them. So there was SOME foreshadowing. I hope the couple comes back.

The green bar seems more like a perversion meter instead of a cuck meter. Also the perks and stats only affect Asuna so I don't think whether Kirito becomes a cuck or not should affects any of those. Unless Asuna suddenly also develops a taste for watching Kirito watch her fuck Inoda.
Hmm, okay, so you think Kirito will be watching without them knowing it.
But, probably the admin will just allow him to remember what he sees in the recollection room :D

Reactions: Entoma01

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Yeah, Fujino DID say it as mentioned, and yes, as far as we know it's a thing strictly of the bars. Kirito becoming a cuck-enjoyer was teased since back in Part 1 as mentioned, and some of the answers he gives when the 'cuck bar' goes up if you choose certain choices in Part 2 seem to be slowly building up to that, but again, just one route, not the only one.

Granted, I also wanna hope for the "Suguha-wins" route, but regardless of how that goes I already accepted Kirito is not gonna be happy at all with the outcome, only Sugu, or completely ignorant in the 'worst' case (Aka she just keeps doing him while he's sleeping/in-game XD).

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, Fujino DID say it as mentioned, and yes, as far as we know it's a thing strictly of the bars. Kirito becoming a cuck-enjoyer was teased since back in Part 1 as mentioned, and some of the answers he gives when the 'cuck bar' goes up if you choose certain choices in Part 2 seem to be slowly building up to that, but again, just one route, not the only one.

Granted, I also wanna hope for the "Suguha-wins" route, but regardless of how that goes I already accepted Kirito is not gonna be happy at all with the outcome, only Sugu, or completely ignorant in the 'worst' case (Aka she just keeps doing him while he's sleeping/in-game XD).
Yeah, Kirito's story will not end well in this game, thats for sure ^^ but on a bigger scale, he is still a high school student; it's better to lose your cheating gf at that stage and move on, so it's not necessarily bad for him. The real loser is certainly Asuna which will turn into a mindless breeding machine among others in Inodas little harem :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, Kirito's story will not end well in this game, thats for sure ^^ but on a bigger scale, he is still a high school student; it's better to lose your cheating gf at that stage and move on, so it's not necessarily bad for him. The real loser is certainly Asuna which will turn into a mindless breeding machine among others in Inodas little harem :sneaky:
Oh yeah, I mean, if we're 'realistic' than yes, realistically Kirito would end up 'better', especially if Suguha actually does get rid of Hebishima because she got addicted to his dick, but I don't think NTR games are meant for anyone to think about such a hypothetical future, just that the MC 'lost' because their gf was stolen XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Oh yeah, I mean, if we're 'realistic' than yes, realistically Kirito would end up 'better', especially if Suguha actually does get rid of Hebishima because she got addicted to his dick, but I don't think NTR games are meant for anyone to think about such a hypothetical future, just that the MC 'lost' because their gf was stolen XD
Even so, imo, he's still in a better position than her :D
I mean, yeah, in that kind of NTR, you are not expected to think, but not all NTR is like this. On the other hand, Fujino builds up a future for Kirito storywise, so maybe there will be like an open end for him in a sense. We'll see I guess

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Even so, imo, he's still in a better position than her :D
I mean, yeah, in that kind of NTR, you are not expected to think, but not all NTR is like this. On the other hand, Fujino builds up a future for Kirito storywise, so maybe there will be like an open end for him in a sense. We'll see I guess
Again, as I said I would love that but I plain out can't see Fujino making such an ending, all his writing in previous games and at the beginning of this one have revolved around making sure Kirito's life is painted to be miserable when it comes to girls and easily-cuckable with as many NTR cliches as possible regardless of they being inaccurate to Canon (Small dick and unable to last long in bed at all XP), which is why the Suguha twist shocked me so much as I plain out did NOT expect it to happen, in fact I actually was waiting for the moment where Sugu would just start going about how his dick was nothing like Hebishima's in a disappointed/sad way...so it going the completely opposite way was great, but I still fear it may not last beyond that previous update, so for now I wanna keep my expectations low as this is completely new territory when it comes to Fujino's writing and on top of that he's being pestered by people complaining about the update too, so I will wait and see cautiously for now while still expecting the worst despite my own views :O

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Again, as I said I would love that but I plain out can't see Fujino making such an ending, all his writing in previous games and at the beginning of this one have revolved around making sure Kirito's life is painted to be miserable when it comes to girls and easily-cuckable with as many NTR cliches as possible regardless of they being inaccurate to Canon (Small dick and unable to last long in bed at all XP), which is why the Suguha twist shocked me so much as I plain out did NOT expect it to happen, in fact I actually was waiting for the moment where Sugu would just start going about how his dick was nothing like Hebishima's in a disappointed/sad way...so it going the completely opposite way was great, but I still fear it may not last beyond that previous update, so for now I wanna keep my expectations low as this is completely new territory when it comes to Fujino's writing and on top of that he's being pestered by people complaining about the update too, so I will wait and see cautiously for now while still expecting the worst despite my own views :O
I feel the same way, regarding Sugu. As for the main story, I'm not too invested; these are just my thoughts, because Fujino did introduce a storyline where Kirito goes abroad, but I assume it's mainly to depict him focusing on studying and working, allowing Asuna x Inoda to have more time for themselves.

I enjoy contemplating how the story could deviate from typical clichés (and practicing my English). :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I feel the same way, regarding Sugu. As for the main story, I'm not too invested; these are just my thoughts, because Fujino did introduce a storyline where Kirito goes abroad, but I assume it's mainly to depict him focusing on studying and working, allowing Asuna x Inoda to have more time for themselves.

I enjoy contemplating how the story could deviate from typical clichés (and practicing my English). :D
LMAO, okay, I don't blame you because you dropped SAO after S1, but actually that's not really Fujino, this is another Canon SAO thing XD Much like the whole issue between Asuna and her mom is Canon from the Mother's Rosario Arc/S2, with only the reasons for it changing to fit the NTR/corrupted world, Kirito asking Asuna to go abroad because he wanted to study there is also what happens at the beginning of S3/Alicization (Of course these plans get completely derailed in Canon because of an incident that happens and that starts the arc as a whole, but that doesn't matter here XP). But no, the only real reason Kirito was willing to do that was because Asuna agreed to go with him, if she dumped him you can bet your ass he wouldn't be up to leaving anymore (Which hilariously would be a win for Sugu if her current 'route' continues :p)

Reactions: Raitei410 and 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, okay, I don't blame you because you dropped SAO after S1, but actually that's not really Fujino, this is another Canon SAO thing XD Much like the whole issue between Asuna and her mom is Canon from the Mother's Rosario Arc/S2, with only the reasons for it changing to fit the NTR/corrupted world, Kirito asking Asuna to go abroad because he wanted to study there is also what happens at the beginning of S3/Alicization (Of course these plans get completely derailed in Canon because of an incident that happens and that starts the arc as a whole, but that doesn't matter here XP). But no, the only real reason Kirito was willing to do that was because Asuna agreed to go with him, if she dumped him you can bet your ass he wouldn't be up to leaving anymore (Which hilariously would be a win for Sugu if her current 'route' continues :p)
I've completed a few NTR games, but I lean towards darker ones or with decent storytelling. I'm not sure about the typical endings for the MC in cliché NTR games. Is there a certain pattern? The ones I've played with cliché routes also had multiple endings.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes