4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
2.12 Report/報告

Hello everyone, It’s the Spring Festival recently, I hope everyone stay healthy and safe. I have been busy these two days with my work, and start to work on the CG part of the Thursday story. but I still decide to modify some plots in the FOG(Night), so it takes a little more time. Again thanks for everyone's support.

大家新春快樂,過年了這幾天有些事要處理,本來想在初一給大家祝福,無奈還是有點忙。前两天因为喝了自来水还闹肚子了不得不请假了一天(不是说日本的自来水可以直饮的嘛...)

日本雖然春節沒有假期,但是趕上這兩天周末,我也能抽出來一點時間處理一些家事。製作方面目前正在製作周四白天的CG和修改一些原定的劇情。在這裏祝各位新的一年事事如意!
Hopefully Fujino isn't being overworked at his job and at least had some relaxing time during the spring festival.

Interesting that he once again decided to change things within the storyline mid-work, hopefully that's not him being affected by people's demands too much again and is just him trying to make things better to fit with his goals.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
2.12 Report/報告

Hello everyone, It’s the Spring Festival recently, I hope everyone stay healthy and safe. I have been busy these two days with my work, and start to work on the CG part of the Thursday story. but I still decide to modify some plots in the FOG(Night), so it takes a little more time. Again thanks for everyone's support.

大家新春快樂,過年了這幾天有些事要處理,本來想在初一給大家祝福,無奈還是有點忙。前两天因为喝了自来水还闹肚子了不得不请假了一天(不是说日本的自来水可以直饮的嘛...)

日本雖然春節沒有假期,但是趕上這兩天周末,我也能抽出來一點時間處理一些家事。製作方面目前正在製作周四白天的CG和修改一些原定的劇情。在這裏祝各位新的一年事事如意!
製作方面目前正在製作周四白天的CG和修改一些原定的劇情

transl. Production is currently working on Thursday's daytime CG and revising some of the original storyline.

It's strange that the English text is different from the Chinese, but if I understood correctly, Fujino decided to remake the previous storyline.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hopefully Fujino isn't being overworked at his job and at least had some relaxing time during the spring festival.

Interesting that he once again decided to change things within the storyline mid-work, hopefully that's not him being affected by people's demands too much again and is just him trying to make things better to fit with his goals.
製作方面目前正在製作周四白天的CG和修改一些原定的劇情

transl. Production is currently working on Thursday's daytime CG and revising some of the original storyline.

It's strange that the English text is different from the Chinese, but if I understood correctly, Fujino decided to remake the previous storyline.
It sounds like what he is saying he is only modifying some points for next release Thursday night events. So not modifying already released stuff. Maybe for user feedback but it could just part of regular creative process. Not to worry.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
It sounds like what he is saying he is only modifying some points for next release Thursday night events. So not modifying already released stuff. Maybe for user feedback but it could just part of regular creative process. Not to worry.
I hope fujino remakes the previous update, it's frankly bad and clearly unnecessary.
In personal messages to Fujino I sketched out an idea with constructive criticism, Fujino said thanks for the ideas and then I'll see how it goes.

Reactions: crazy1st

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Let's hope so then, that's good, and unlike what the dude above is saying absolutely no single person should make Fujino redo his work just because they didn't like it, as someone who actually enjoyed the previous update I think he should just go forward.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope fujino remakes the previous update, it's frankly bad and clearly unnecessary.
In personal messages to Fujino I sketched out an idea with constructive criticism, Fujino said thanks for the ideas and then I'll see how it goes.
While I had issues with the previous update too. I don't believe it is frankly a bad habit to go back and try to fix your mistakes. It is self deprecating and honestly never as good as you want it to be. Just look at how many times the dev went back and changed the Lustful Night. I prefer Fujino just takes notes from what he wants says and just improve future works instead.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I want the Title screen. But a more realistic one is Kirito wants to test out his new skill and Inoda volunteers by doing things to Asuna to see if Kirito notices.
Yeah, it's very likely this is what will happen next in FOG, that 'new skill' was basically plot-made for battle-harassment to happen to Asuna while Kirito can't notice XP

Feb 27, 2021
I want the Title screen. But a more realistic one is Kirito wants to test out his new skill and Inoda volunteers by doing things to Asuna to see if Kirito notices.
I believe it's the same one, in the beginning screen, it's at the bonfire and at night, but I don't know if we'll have a BJ right away since Asuna doesn't like that

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So I just played the latest update and was wondering:
What are the chances that Sugu is flustered at the restaurant the next time Kiroto meets her after the assumed sleep assault,
because the medicine is no longer working and Kiritos baby dick was not enough to satisfy her?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So I just played the latest update and was wondering:
What are the chances that Sugu is flustered at the restaurant the next time Kiroto meets her after the assumed sleep assault,
because the medicine is no longer working and Kiritos baby dick was not enough to satisfy her?
LMAO, none at all, if anything it was the complete opposite XD Small reminder, the 'medicine' stopped working right away, Asuna herself said so, Kirito's dick went back to normal, and it was AFTER THAT when Suguha seemingly did something more to him (As evidenced for how nervous/guilty she looked that very morning). THEN she went ahead and 'had a repeat' while Kazuto was in FOG with Asuna, clearly getting jealous when he said he was going inside to meet her. And during the restaurant scene after that she's not only very horny and happy, she even had a small Yandere moment where she went off about Asuna "neglecting her girlfriend duties" towards him :p

That's what makes it so hilarious, for all intents and purposes, and despite Fujino later maybe changing things around because of other reasons or because it's easier, but Suguha 100% LIKED fucking Kirito while he was asleep, and had 0 issues with his dick size despite experiencing Hebishima's Cliche NTR Chad Dick several times already XP Hell, even after that in FOG you see she not only fucked around with Hebishima to try and get him killed by the tree Boss, she even had happy hearts seeing Kirito be all cool saving the dude, so she most definitively was not in the "I suddenly don't care for him because his dick is small"-mode, but in "Want to have more rape-sex with Onii-chan/Yandere"-mode :3

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
LMAO, none at all, if anything it was the complete opposite XD Small reminder, the 'medicine' stopped working right away, Asuna herself said so, Kirito's dick went back to normal, and it was AFTER THAT when Suguha seemingly did something more to him (As evidenced for how nervous/guilty she looked that very morning). THEN she went ahead and 'had a repeat' while Kazuto was in FOG with Asuna, clearly getting jealous when he said he was going inside to meet her. And during the restaurant scene after that she's not only very horny and happy, she even had a small Yandere moment where she went off about Asuna "neglecting her girlfriend duties" towards him :p

That's what makes it so hilarious, for all intents and purposes, and despite Fujino later maybe changing things around because of other reasons or because it's easier, but Suguha 100% LIKED fucking Kirito while he was asleep, and had 0 issues with his dick size despite experiencing Hebishima's Cliche NTR Chad Dick several times already XP Hell, even after that in FOG you see she not only fucked around with Hebishima to try and get him killed by the tree Boss, she even had happy hearts seeing Kirito be all cool saving the dude, so she most definitively was not in the "I suddenly don't care for him because his dick is small"-mode, but in "Want to have more rape-sex with Onii-chan/Yandere"-mode :3
I really hope this doesnt change. Thats so hot.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I really hope this doesnt change. Thats so hot.
Same here, I REALLY want that route to continue and for it to end up being the unexpectedly original way Hebishima 'gets removed' from the story, I'm just cautiously optimistic because 1, Fujino hasn't full-on confirmed Hebishima being eliminated, and 2, before this game all he did were 100% cliche insta-corruption NTR Tropes so it wouldn't be too shocking if he slid back, especially with so many people complaining about this update exactly, so right now I just have my fingers crossed XP

Reactions: bucefala

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
"前两天因为喝了自来水还闹肚子了不得不请假了一天(不是说日本的自来水可以直饮的嘛...) "

translate: I had to take a day off two days ago because I had a stomachache/diarrhea after drinking tap water (isn’t it said that tap water in Japan can be drunk directly...)

feel sorry for him. Anyone here know Japan more can confirm if the tap water there can be drunk directly or not?

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Rika/Liz IS gonna end up under Inoda too, there is 0 doubt about that, even if their interactions hadn't already become sexual and we didn't know Inoda does consider her hot but hatest her attitude and clearly wants 'revenge' for how she's treating him right now, she's basically setting herself up to fail anyway XP

And the thing is, if Kazuto was to just 'end' with Suguha after Inoda fully NTR-ed then it WOULD technically count as a happy ending for him, but there is no way Fujino would write an ending like that for a NTR game, if Suguha DOES indeed get him and doesn't just end up Hebishima's 'NTR' Bitch #100 as it originally seemed, it would be clearly against Kirito's will and without him realizing Asuna is already cheating on him too so he feels horrible and guilty because there is no way Fujino could let him be 'happy' in that way, and this is not even counting the existence of the 'Likes to be cucked' route still maybe affecting this (Which I still personally feel it's kinda forced but is probably because it's the first Fujino tries to write that particular fetish).

Finally, LOL, there is no way Alice is ending with Klein anymore, that may have been a possibility at first but now Fujino clearly established that would be the 'happy' route for her and that she's, as was previously theorized, gonna end up under the hands of the sex-trafficking ring so it also counts as 'NTR' just because he had her confess to that random dude she actually liked Kirito (Even less so than Suguha tbh, but as it technically counts as not-NTR for Klein maybe he thinks is valid too?). What most people weren't expecting was the 'cliche mind-control plot-device' thing being used for it :O
Yeah, your points sounds reasonable.

I just won't predict any plot of the story. I like whatever Fujino has presented so far, for all his game. more surprises than disappointment.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
And during the restaurant scene after that she's not only very horny and happy, she even had a small Yandere moment where she went off about Asuna "neglecting her girlfriend duties" towards him :p
Man, would be crazy if Sugu actually started a reverse-NTR-war on Asuna :giggle:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
"前两天因为喝了自来水还闹肚子了不得不请假了一天(不是说日本的自来水可以直饮的嘛...) "

translate: I had to take a day off two days ago because I had a stomachache/diarrhea after drinking tap water (isn’t it said that tap water in Japan can be drunk directly...)

feel sorry for him. Anyone here know Japan more can confirm if the tap water there can be drunk directly or not?
Nowhere on the planet will it be healthy for you to drink water straight from the tap unless it first passes through a filter and is deposited because water that runs quickly cannot be purified, it gave you diarrhea ahah

Reactions: N1rox98

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Man, would be crazy if Sugu actually started a reverse-NTR-war on Asuna :giggle:
You know after finding out Sugu may end up with Kirito, I thought of this fantasy I never thought of before.

So Asuna is with Inoda and Kirito is with Sugu and everyone is okay with that. Inoda is boning Asuna and Kirito is boning Sugu. But Sugu and Asuna keeps insulting each other. Sugu calls Asuna unfaithful slut and Asuna calls Sugu a whore who fucks any guy she sees. Inoda and Kirito while doggy fucking their woman is having a awkward silence while thinking to themselves "all I want to do is fuck and maybe swap partners. Why are the girls bring so much drama to bedroom? " If we can get Klein together with Alice too, this would be the happiest ending for everyone!

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes