4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
While I don't mind him taking suggestions and whenever he finishes this game I really hope for the Nero remake game and Sakura game he does whatever he wants with the story/scenes. Like back before his games were really popular

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
The only real problem with the side quests is that it's being developed alongside the main story. I can guarantee ya'll that if he released the full game as he intended without listening to any comment from anyone then there would be no complaint whatsoever. Less side quests in favor of advancing the main story rapidly is only going to lower the overall quality of the game once its finished. There's never going to be a case of "the main quest is done, time to do all the side quests retroactively" no, that's not going to happen. So all we're going to get now is a slow start, an abrupt change of pace to fast forward to the progress, and a less fulfilling game overall. Congrats guys, we played ourselves.
And yet no one complained in part 1 and the pace was actually one its most often noted quality. So really you have no actual arguement.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
And yet no one complained in part 1 and the pace was actually one its most often noted quality. So really you have no actual arguement.
Huh. Heaps of people complained about part 1 and the pace of it, it was the game concept was good enough to over look it. But I can recall tons of posts on many sites that said it was too slow or who cares about side girls or why do we have to waste an hour where Kirito works that was a common one, there were many others as well like that end dungeon took way too long for example

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think you have a biased because you only played the finished product. Like fisty123 said during the development there was some issues people including me complained about. Part 1 still had a bug that was reported to the dev but never fixed. That bug was even carried over to the Saikey release. The reason I believe a lot more people are complaining now is because during Part 1 everyone was so amazed at Fujino's game that a lot of people did not bother complain. Now we are all used to Fujino's quality so it is easier to find faults.

As for the pace, I would say it stopped in the second half of the Part 1. Think about it comparing it to Part 2. What actually changed between when Asuna started taking care of Inoda and the Fireworks night? Her lust? Nothing we can see. I liked the sex scenes but everything that happened during that period could be removed and nothing would change. At least in Part 2 things are changing. Too slowly maybe but things are changing.

Part 1 is great but now there are more games to compare it with, I don't believe it was as great as people think. But it is just my opinion. If you disagree, explain your reasons for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tg12345

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know I wonder what would happened to hebishima i think something terrible will happened to him or nothing at all but I was thinking what would happen if he tried to make Asuna his 101 conquest but ends badly for because inoda decides to deal with him before anything could happen

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know I wonder what would happened to hebishima i think something terrible will happened to him or nothing at all but I was thinking what would happen if he tried to make Asuna his 101 conquest but ends badly for because inoda decides to deal with him before anything could happen
That would certainly be a possibility. Tbh, given it's still not 100% certain if he would be removed and is not something most care about, I don't think I have seen many trying to guess or theorize about how Hebishima could be removed from the plot one way or another. However after the last update there is even the hilarious possibility that Suguha herself may be the reason he ends up getting screwed, at the very least if Fujino continues down that path, which I would applaud him if he did for the originality basically never seen in NTR games XD At the very least, she clearly had no issues liking Kirito's dick more than his own despite being smaller, at least judging by her 'repeating' two days in a row, and afterward almost causing Hebishima to be killed by the Tree Boss in FOG, both enjoying the sight while hiding and also Kirito being all 'cool' saving the guy, it would be the height of irony seeing a "Cliche NTR Dude" getting screwed because the girl he was trying to 'NTR' actually does end up preferring the guy she was into more than him despite not being as good as sex, would be basically like using IRL logic to make a joke in a world that runs on NTR logic XP (And still keeping loyal to things not going well for Kirito, not only because he clearly only wants Asuna but because his 'little sister' is basically raping him while he's out of it, lol)

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
That would certainly be a possibility. Tbh, given it's still not 100% certain if he would be removed and is not something most care about, I don't think I have seen many trying to guess or theorize about how Hebishima could be removed from the plot one way or another. However after the last update there is even the hilarious possibility that Suguha herself may be the reason he ends up getting screwed, at the very least if Fujino continues down that path, which I would applaud him if he did for the originality basically never seen in NTR games XD At the very least, she clearly had no issues liking Kirito's dick more than his own despite being smaller, at least judging by her 'repeating' two days in a row, and afterward almost causing Hebishima to be killed by the Tree Boss in FOG, both enjoying the sight while hiding and also Kirito being all 'cool' saving the guy, it would be the height of irony seeing a "Cliche NTR Dude" getting screwed because the girl he was trying to 'NTR' actually does end up preferring the guy she was into more than him despite not being as good as sex, would be basically like using IRL logic to make a joke in a world that runs on NTR logic XP (And still keeping loyal to things not going well for Kirito, not only because he clearly only wants Asuna but because his 'little sister' is basically raping him while he's out of it, lol)
I remember Asuna said hebishima tried to woo her but it didn’t work maybe suguha might do something to him but if one possibility he tried to make a move on asuna inoda would make him regret it or any other male who tries to make a move on her

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I remember Asuna said hebishima tried to woo her but it didn’t work maybe suguha might do something to him but if one possibility he tried to make a move on asuna inoda would make him regret it or any other male who tries to make a move on her
Oh yes, without a doubt that could happen, in fact that was one of the theories I thought of back when we still thought the only outcome for Hebishima to be removed would be that the girls he was fucking ended up under Inoda's thumb too, before the unexpected Suguha chance in the latest update XP Either way, it's still early to tell either way, for all we know Fujino could ever any 'progress' Sugu made by having Hebishima fuck her again next update, or maybe rush their plot because of the latest decisions he made of cutting 'content most people aren't interested in', but at the end of the day let's hope he can bring it to a satisfying conclusion :3

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Oh yes, without a doubt that could happen, in fact that was one of the theories I thought of back when we still thought the only outcome for Hebishima to be removed would be that the girls he was fucking ended up under Inoda's thumb too, before the unexpected Suguha chance in the latest update XP Either way, it's still early to tell either way, for all we know Fujino could ever any 'progress' Sugu made by having Hebishima fuck her again next update, or maybe rush their plot because of the latest decisions he made of cutting 'content most people aren't interested in', but at the end of the day let's hope he can bring it to a satisfying conclusion :3
Yeah, it's too early to judge, but for now, Sugu seems to not care about size and performance. After the latest update, I see no reason storywise and can't think why she should even consider fatty as a partner, but magic NTR tropes and administrator could make anything possible :sneaky:

I still hope she gets a proper side story.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's too early to judge, but for now, Sugu seems to not care about size and performance. After the latest update, I see no reason storywise and can't think why she should even consider fatty as a partner, but magic NTR tropes and administrator could make anything possible :sneaky:

I still hope she gets a proper side story.
Yeah, that's the thing, there never was gonna be a 'good' or 'realistic' way for Suguha to end up under Inoda's grasp, but that previously was the only way things would have realistically gone if Fujino went down with the getting-rid-of-Hebishima route, so I had already resigned to it being handwaved through NTR logic if it happened. However the latest Sugu's developments were completely unexpected and offered a much better possibility tbh XD

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I think you have a biased because you only played the finished product. Like fisty123 said during the development there was some issues people including me complained about. Part 1 still had a bug that was reported to the dev but never fixed. That bug was even carried over to the Saikey release. The reason I believe a lot more people are complaining now is because during Part 1 everyone was so amazed at Fujino's game that a lot of people did not bother complain. Now we are all used to Fujino's quality so it is easier to find faults.

As for the pace, I would say it stopped in the second half of the Part 1. Think about it comparing it to Part 2. What actually changed between when Asuna started taking care of Inoda and the Fireworks night? Her lust? Nothing we can see. I liked the sex scenes but everything that happened during that period could be removed and nothing would change. At least in Part 2 things are changing. Too slowly maybe but things are changing.

Part 1 is great but now there are more games to compare it with, I don't believe it was as great as people think. But it is just my opinion. If you disagree, explain your reasons for it.
Genuinely curious, to which games do you compare this too? In terms of parody of main stream game with an NTR spin and an actual plot I don't think I'm aware of any others.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, you get what I meant, but now that you said it, if he had gone/goes down the 'Hebishima is gone so his girls end up with Inoda'-route, Fujino WOULD probably had been forced to handwave it as Administrator's interference, most likely XD
If Inoda ends up with an all girls harem, he ironicly turns into what people hate about Kirito, but with an actual harem :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, right now it really seems to go in that direction: OP skills, plotarmor, friends' and gods' help etc.
Kirito on the other hand is just beaten down to nothingness, even so, he's unavare of it, but all his actions seem so meaningless storywise^^

Therefore, I hope that Sugu gets a decent side story, obviously involving Kirito, that is not predictable, as the main plot. Eventually turning oni-chan into a sex-slave :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If Inoda ends up with an all girls harem, he ironicly turns into what people hate about Kirito, but with an actual harem :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, right now it really seems to go in that direction: OP skills, plotarmor, friends' and gods' help etc.
Kirito on the other hand is just beaten down to nothingness, even so, he's unavare of it, but all his actions seem so meaningless storywise^^

Therefore, I hope that Sugu gets a decent side story, obviously involving Kirito, that is not predictable, as the main plot. Eventually turning oni-chan into a sex-slave :sneaky:
Well, yeah, ironically a lot of NTR MCs are funnily enough much worse than the shit people 'hates' the MCs they wanna see NTR-ed for in the first place, there is a reason I'm not a fan of it tbh, I'm here mostly for the good-quality SAO Hentai that's more than a 15 pages doujin or random AI pics XP

But yeah, I also hope for that ending, original and technically a big win for Sugu :D And if he ever recovers from the mindbreak, it will be for Kazuto too, maybe sometime after she has his second child or so, LMAO

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes