4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The only real problem with the side quests is that it's being developed alongside the main story. I can guarantee ya'll that if he released the full game as he intended without listening to any comment from anyone then there would be no complaint whatsoever. Less side quests in favor of advancing the main story rapidly is only going to lower the overall quality of the game once its finished. There's never going to be a case of "the main quest is done, time to do all the side quests retroactively" no, that's not going to happen. So all we're going to get now is a slow start, an abrupt change of pace to fast forward to the progress, and a less fulfilling game overall. Congrats guys, we played ourselves.
I think the impression is that the Asuna x Inoda storyline feels like a secondary plot in part 2, while in part 1 it felt like the main focus. Fujino is trying to do too much in a short amount of time while trying to please everyone. He should have followed his ideas since the beginning.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
i hope future update give us more gameplay like part time job,battle in SAO
For what purpose? To buy Asuna gifts to raise her affection and prevent Inoda from further progression? :ROFLMAO: would be fun, but I doubt that the toxics would appreciate that)))

Jokes aside, new mechanics are a bunch of work; then he could just do the side characters as he planned)))

RuinedManLife

Apr 27, 2020
Did I somehow miss the Suguha scenes with Kirito (the 2 besides the handjob) or were they only implied, but never showed, not even in the recollection room?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Did I somehow miss the Suguha scenes with Kirito (the 2 besides the handjob) or were they only implied, but never showed, not even in the recollection room?
Yes, only implied so far, but then again this isn't the first time Fujino has done this, the update before this one we also had a couple scenes just 'implied' that we didn't get in the rec. room until this one, and the Suguha scenes from that same update also weren't added to the room until this update :O

Reactions: RuinedManLife

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I think the impression is that the Asuna x Inoda storyline feels like a secondary plot in part 2, while in part 1 it felt like the main focus. Fujino is trying to do too much in a short amount of time while trying to please everyone. He should have followed his ideas since the beginning.
Yeah I’d don’t know when he is going to finished this game and if he still make his games but he should do it the way he likes it he really improved in the second part of his game it’s amazing if he made a new parody NTR game but only if he makes it the way he likes it

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
Part 1 crashes perodically.And it seems that I can't make ingame sound quieter, even if I regulate it in the options.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah know I remember that fujino said he remake his FGO games after this one but if he did another parody NTR game i feel like these anime’s would make good ntr games

1.High school DXD
2.Danmachi
3:SpyxFamily
4.a certain magical index
5.Familiar of Zero
6.High school of the Dead
7. Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai
8. Amagi brilliant park
9.Rosario vampire
10.saekano

The first 3 I feel would actually suit him they would make good ntr games if he made them But I would like to know at least would make a good NTR game out of these 10

Reactions: ChangYim

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah know I remember that fujino said he remake his FGO games after this one but if he did another parody NTR game i feel like these anime’s would make good ntr games

1.High school DXD
2.Danmachi
5.Familiar of Zero
8. Amagi brilliant park
9.Rosario vampire
10.saekano

The first 3 I feel would actually suit him they would make good ntr games if he made them But I would like to know at least would make a good NTR game out of these 10
I'm pretty sure To Love-Ru was part of the poll where SAO won back when he was choosing which series to make a new NTR game of, so I would put that as one of the most likely choices for him making a new one of if he ever does.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
As for the content of the work that you may be troubled by, I think it’s best to let you take the lead. But this is actually irresponsible and beautiful words. It can neither guarantee that your work will achieve your expected goals, nor can it save the possible loss of subscribers. So this is just my personal reference: many sponsors actually only need you to provide stable updates. While it's great to stop working behind closed doors and instead listen to players, you can't satisfy everyone. As the author, you should gradually determine what content can be voted on by sponsors and what content must be completely decided by you. While it is important to build on what has been achieved, the departure of sponsors is inevitable. As long as you update steadily and make incremental progress (both in quality and quantity), new sponsors will join.

the most accurate and coherent commentary I have read so far on your site I also believe that the main plot involving asuna inoda cuckito and those who directly influence them should be decided only by him and the secondary branch should be taken to survey.

Reactions: N1rox98

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

1.High school DXD
2.Danmachi
5.Familiar of Zero
8. Amagi brilliant park
9.Rosario vampire
10.saekano

It's too early for that, but whatever)))

The perfect NTR for me would be Mushoku Tensei; it's an official harem, so you have 3 girls that are gonna get stolen, and most importantly, that jerk deserves it )))

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am pretty sure Shield Hero was number 2 last month. Overlord and Rental Girlfriend was up there somewhere too.

Come on guys isn't it too early for this discussion? Have you become so thirsty already? Endure a few more weeks.
Pretty much, this is what boredom-between-updates does to people sadly, and hey, at least is a healthier thing to talk about than bitching to Fujino about things XP

It's too early for that, but whatever)))

The perfect NTR for me would be Mushoku Tensei; it's an official harem, so you have 3 girls that are gonna get stolen, and most importantly, that jerk deserves it )))
I don't think people cares for more fitting things in NTR or who deserves it, otherwise SAO wouldn't have so much, like, for all the shit and random hate people throws at Kirito even if you're anime-only you can very easily see all that kid does is suffer despite all the "Too OP" memes, motherfucker has had people close to him die, killed, gotten traumatized, and more, several times before he was even 16, and he was a normal-ass kid from a modern world before that not an Isekai MC or a person from a magical world XD

TLR and DxD are so high on those lists usually probably both because they're filled to the brink with cute/hot women who usually are constantly half (Or fully) naked and because almost everyone universally hates or at least dislikes the MCs too.

Reactions: N1rox98 and 4-kun

timurotbasaroglu

May 24, 2018
Why Chinese game developers use character emotion bubbles so much? I played 2 games from Chinese developers and both of them are same. If the game part that you are playing is 5 minutes, you just look and watch character emotion bubbles at least 4 minutes. Such waste of time.
I don't get how this game got 4.5 star review.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Why Chinese game developers use character emotion bubbles so much? I played 2 games from Chinese developers and both of them are same. If the game part that you are playing is 5 minutes, you just look and watch character emotion bubbles at least 4 minutes. Such waste of time.
Because people like things that you dislike, its not hard to understand.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
4.5 review is for the first part
2nd part is 2.5/5 for now.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Guys i downloaded ntr online from saikey studios what's the difference between that and this one in f95zone and save file would be awesome because I completed the game where kirito sleeping in his room and asuna and bull enjoy at his room but after that i forgot to save because of that i can't access to the gallery room

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes