4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
I think you have a biased because you only played the finished product. Like fisty123 said during the development there was some issues people including me complained about. Part 1 still had a bug that was reported to the dev but never fixed. That bug was even carried over to the Saikey release. The reason I believe a lot more people are complaining now is because during Part 1 everyone was so amazed at Fujino's game that a lot of people did not bother complain. Now we are all used to Fujino's quality so it is easier to find faults.

As for the pace, I would say it stopped in the second half of the Part 1. Think about it comparing it to Part 2. What actually changed between when Asuna started taking care of Inoda and the Fireworks night? Her lust? Nothing we can see. I liked the sex scenes but everything that happened during that period could be removed and nothing would change. At least in Part 2 things are changing. Too slowly maybe but things are changing.

Part 1 is great but now there are more games to compare it with, I don't believe it was as great as people think. But it is just my opinion. If you disagree, explain your reasons for it.
First part of your post is you inventing my life, because turns out i did play update by update, and then talking about bugs when this is not something i brought up nor is relevant to what we're talking about, so it can safely be ignored.

Second part still doesn't adress my point, since this is YOUR opinion while I stated the fact that most people really liked the pace in part I.

Anyway.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
First part of your post is you inventing my life, because turns out i did play update by update, and then talking about bugs when this is not something i brought up nor is relevant to what we're talking about, so it can safely be ignored.

Second part still doesn't adress my point, since this is YOUR opinion while I stated the fact that most people really liked the pace in part I.

Anyway.
I am sorry but you do not understand what you stated was just YOUR opinion. Just because you believe it and other people agree does not make it fact. I understand my opinion on second half of Part 2 is not the popular one.

sdruss101

Nov 26, 2017
can someone explain how to play this game in the correct order? i downloaded the first link which seemed to be part 2 (0.21) but finished in the dream state after kiritos day with sugu, couldnt do anything more, there was very little progression with asuna at all.

Now im noticing theres a part 1 (completed?) and a part 2 (0.25), is there much content in part 2 beyond the day with his sister?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
can someone explain how to play this game in the correct order? i downloaded the first link which seemed to be part 2 (0.21) but finished in the dream state after kiritos day with sugu, couldnt do anything more, there was very little progression with asuna at all.

Now im noticing theres a part 1 (completed?) and a part 2 (0.25), is there much content in part 2 beyond the day with his sister?
Part 1 was indeed the beginning of the game, yeah, honestly I don't know why OP hasn't removed the "English fix" one yet. Part2 0.25 is indeed the latest update, there is some content indeed after the not-date with Suguha, a couple days too though the first one passes fast because of plot reasons.

Reactions: sdruss101

sdruss101

Nov 26, 2017
Part 1 was indeed the beginning of the game, yeah, honestly I don't know why OP hasn't removed the "English fix" one yet. Part2 0.25 is indeed the latest update, there is some content indeed after the not-date with Suguha, a couple days too though the first one passes fast because of plot reasons.
And playing 1 leads to the start of part 2 then? Can't imagine much happens in 1 with Asuna

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
And playing 1 leads to the start of part 2 then? Can't imagine much happens in 1 with Asuna
Yes, Part 2 begins like a week or so after the end of Part 1. Is mostly build-up regarding Asuna's stuff until the very end, but it IS the beginning of the game, yeah, so if you wanna know the full thing obviously you should play it XP

Reactions: sdruss101

sdruss101

Nov 26, 2017
Yes, Part 2 begins like a week or so after the end of Part 1. Is mostly build-up regarding Asuna's stuff until the very end, but it IS the beginning of the game, yeah, so if you wanna know the full thing obviously you should play it XP
is there much content in part 2 right now? Seems like a really popular game but if there isn't much after the not date with suguha can't really understand why

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
is there much content in part 2 right now? Seems like a really popular game but if there isn't much after the not date with suguha can't really understand why
Part 1 is what made it so popular, actually XD Right now Part 2 has barely begun, I would say we may be just a third or a quarter of the game done still? And opinions on Part 2 are very mixed, so yeah :O

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Could it be considered a bad ending if cuckito ends up getting suguha pregnant?I say Suguha has been Hebishima's sack but she has been taking pills to avoid getting pregnant, but if she was raping cuckito sleeping, I say it is obvious that Inoda would take away ASUNA and the mother, when cuckito finds out that she impregnated his dear little sister, will be invaded by a terrible guilt for having done that to her, plus punishment for cuck xd

Reactions: RuinedManLife

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Could it be considered a bad ending if cuckito ends up getting suguha pregnant?I say Suguha has been Hebishima's sack but she has been taking pills to avoid getting pregnant, but if she was raping cuckito sleeping, I say it is obvious that Inoda would take away ASUNA and the mother, when cuckito finds out that she impregnated his dear little sister, will be invaded by a terrible guilt for having done that to her, plus punishment for cuck xd
I mean, it's definitively a bad ending from Kirito's PoV, but a happy one for Suguha, and he's still technically ending better off than what we imagined he would have back during Part 1, so I would take it, though then again I'm one of the rare people here that actually genuinely likes him :p

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I would say this is considered a good/true ending to me. Given that Fujino has hint that Asuna will belong to Inoda in the Asuna traits. Cuckito ending with suguha is good for both in a way. But Rika will be a problem. Maybe Cuckito ending with a harem of Suguha and Rika? That will be too good for him.

And I personally like Alice ending up with Klein, their story and interaction will be quite fun.

Reactions: RuinedManLife

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would say this is considered a good/true ending to me. Given that Fujino has hint that Asuna will belong to Inoda in the Asuna traits. Cuckito ending with suguha is good for both in a way. But Rika will be a problem. Maybe Cuckito ending with a harem of Suguha and Rika? That will be too good for him.

And I personally like Alice ending up with Klein, their story and interaction will be quite fun.
Rika/Liz IS gonna end up under Inoda too, there is 0 doubt about that, even if their interactions hadn't already become sexual and we didn't know Inoda does consider her hot but hatest her attitude and clearly wants 'revenge' for how she's treating him right now, she's basically setting herself up to fail anyway XP

And the thing is, if Kazuto was to just 'end' with Suguha after Inoda fully NTR-ed then it WOULD technically count as a happy ending for him, but there is no way Fujino would write an ending like that for a NTR game, if Suguha DOES indeed get him and doesn't just end up Hebishima's 'NTR' Bitch #100 as it originally seemed, it would be clearly against Kirito's will and without him realizing Asuna is already cheating on him too so he feels horrible and guilty because there is no way Fujino could let him be 'happy' in that way, and this is not even counting the existence of the 'Likes to be cucked' route still maybe affecting this (Which I still personally feel it's kinda forced but is probably because it's the first Fujino tries to write that particular fetish).

Finally, LOL, there is no way Alice is ending with Klein anymore, that may have been a possibility at first but now Fujino clearly established that would be the 'happy' route for her and that she's, as was previously theorized, gonna end up under the hands of the sex-trafficking ring so it also counts as 'NTR' just because he had her confess to that random dude she actually liked Kirito (Even less so than Suguha tbh, but as it technically counts as not-NTR for Klein maybe he thinks is valid too?). What most people weren't expecting was the 'cliche mind-control plot-device' thing being used for it :O

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes