4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do you guys know similar NTR/corruption games/doujins with the same relation between Asuna/Inoda ?

By that I mean a girl who loves her BF but cheats on him by helping a dude sexually because she has pity on him. Just like the whole arc of part 1 where Asuna jerks off Inoda etc. to make him feel what it's like to have a girlfriend. I find this type of scenario really HOT :coffee:

Reactions: RuinedManLife

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I've completed a few NTR games, but I lean towards darker ones or with decent storytelling. I'm not sure about the typical endings for the MC in cliché NTR games. Is there a certain pattern? The ones I've played with cliché routes also had multiple endings.
Uhm, not sure what that has to do with what I wrote about how what Fujino was doing and you were referring to was based off Canon SAO, but here:

I mean, I don't LIKE NTR, some exceptions aside that aren't particularly dark, so I'm not very well versed in how OG games usually go, I'm talking mostly off the cliches usually seen in doujins. However, I played this one because it was a surprisingly good source of SAO Hentai, in fact it was seeing a Sugu CG back in Part 1 that made me look it up, and I checked out Fujino's other games after that, while he has had a bad reputation of 'abandoning' games, all of them are characterized by following the insta-corruption of the girls and NTR Chads/dicks reigning supreme over all other females' feelings or bonds, with a focus on the MC being completely oblivious/ignorant of the NTR all the while.

This SAO one is the first time he tries something different, so things are a bit more up in the air but that's why I was fully expecting things to just end 'badly' or 'not as badly' for Suguha ever since Part 1, hence why this sudden twist surprised me so much and I was all for it, but it's also why I can't say anything for sure, my reaction earlier is because that's how all of Fujino's previous MCs were going.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
But no, the only real reason Kirito was willing to do that was because Asuna agreed to go with him, if she dumped him you can bet your ass he wouldn't be up to leaving anymore
Sorry, for the confusion. I was referring to that sentence. So, I assume that's a typical ending for cliché NTR, where the MC gives up on everything?

I think what's unique about NTR is that it offers various types of endings, unlike other genres like vanilla and harem, where the conclusion is predictable. So it's somewhat amusing when some people complain about it saying that it's not how it should be in NTR :D

Last edited:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Uhm, not sure what that has to do with what I wrote about how what Fujino was doing and you were referring to was based off Canon SAO, but here:

I mean, I don't LIKE NTR, some exceptions aside that aren't particularly dark, so I'm not very well versed in how OG games usually go, I'm talking mostly off the cliches usually seen in doujins. However, I played this one because it was a surprisingly good source of SAO Hentai, in fact it was seeing a Sugu CG back in Part 1 that made me look it up, and I checked out Fujino's other games after that, while he has had a bad reputation of 'abandoning' games, all of them are characterized by following the insta-corruption of the girls and NTR Chads/dicks reigning supreme over all other females' feelings or bonds, with a focus on the MC being completely oblivious/ignorant of the NTR all the while.

This SAO one is the first time he tries something different, so things are a bit more up in the air but that's why I was fully expecting things to just end 'badly' or 'not as badly' for Suguha ever since Part 1, hence why this sudden twist surprised me so much and I was all for it, but it's also why I can't say anything for sure, my reaction earlier is because that's how all of Fujino's previous MCs were going.
I've also played his previous games, not for the story obviously, but because I heard they have good scenes. So, I gave them a try. In the end, I found them just stupidly funny because of MTL and overly senseless pacing :D

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Do you guys know similar NTR/corruption games/doujins with the same relation between Asuna/Inoda ?

By that I mean a girl who loves her BF but cheats on him by helping a dude sexually because she has pity on him. Just like the whole arc of part 1 where Asuna jerks off Inoda etc. to make him feel what it's like to have a girlfriend. I find this type of scenario really HOT :coffee:
On the game side:
My Neighbors Lonely Wife 2 is a game where you tried to get with the married neighbor. The middle plan involves having her pretend to be your girlfriend for practice. Not really pity but still similar to what you want.

On the Doujin side:
The two volume: Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan - Akira (Exhibitionist Girl's Play Kan - Akira) is exactly what you want. But it does have a bummer ending in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jowishg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry, for the confusion. I was referring to that sentence. So, I assume that's a typical ending for cliché NTR, where the MC gives up on everything?
LMAO, it's fine, confusions happen XP And no, it was more of an inference of his character by me, essentially during this scene in the Canon anime/the novels, it was very clear that Kirito was telling Asuna this because he WANTED her to come with him as otherwise he wouldn't, because she meant more to him than his whole future (Ugh :p), but she obviously accepted. It should also be said this canonically only happened AFTER she had solved the issues with her mother, which was in the previous arc, so in the current NTR World of Fujino this petition is actually much worse in every way for both of them XD

I've also played his previous games, not for the story obviously, but because I heard they have good scenes. So, I gave them a try. In the end, I found them just stupidly funny because of MTL and overly senseless pacing :D
Yeah, that's the thing, Fujino made ALL his previous games work off the extreme cliche NTR Tropes, insta-corruption, all girls around are sluts, everything runs off NTR logic, all MCs are unable to satisfy their girls at all, who are all sluts at heart that only crave big dicks, etc. People relatively liked them, though, for his niche audience, so he was going well with them, it's when he made this SAO game that he decided to try something different for the first time, but if you look back at Part 1 you can STILL see traces of that a lot, especially with all the minor NPCs/side-characters, all of them and the world still ran on the same logic as all his previous games, with Asuna and Suguha's stories being the only exceptions (And Suguha just barely as it still happened incredibly fast that she got easily tricked, blackmailed, and fucked by Hebishima through a series of convenient stupid things and Fujino having to twist the timeline on top of that so she wasn't already at peace with her feelings for Kirito XP).

That's why all the changes in part 2 are so different from all his previous works even more, and I feel that may be one of the reasons people complained a lot too, after being so 'popular' for years with games where the girls got insta-corrupted his decision to drag things on even more by having Asuna had a 'realistic' reaction towards Inoda after the rainy night probably made people even madder/more put-off than if he had already done this before, Fujino has never been the game-maker they expected to do things like these so a lot of his decisions have really come out of left field :D

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
LMAO, it's fine, confusions happen XP And no, it was more of an inference of his character by me, essentially during this scene in the Canon anime/the novels, it was very clear that Kirito was telling Asuna this because he WANTED her to come with him as otherwise he wouldn't, because she meant more to him than his whole future (Ugh :p), but she obviously accepted. It should also be said this canonically only happened AFTER she had solved the issues with her mother, which was in the previous arc, so in the current NTR World of Fujino this petition is actually much worse in every way for both of them XD

Yeah, that's the thing, Fujino made ALL his previous games work off the extreme cliche NTR Tropes, insta-corruption, all girls around are sluts, everything runs off NTR logic, all MCs are unable to satisfy their girls at all, who are all sluts at heart that only crave big dicks, etc. People relatively liked them, though, for his niche audience, so he was going well with them, it's when he made this SAO game that he decided to try something different for the first time, but if you look back at Part 1 you can STILL see traces of that a lot, especially with all the minor NPCs/side-characters, all of them and the world still ran on the same logic as all his previous games, with Asuna and Suguha's stories being the only exceptions (And Suguha just barely as it still happened incredibly fast that she got easily tricked, blackmailed, and fucked by Hebishima through a series of convenient stupid things and Fujino having to twist the timeline on top of that so she wasn't already at peace with her feelings for Kirito XP).

That's why all the changes in part 2 are so different from all his previous works even more, and I feel that may be one of the reasons people complained a lot too, after being so 'popular' for years with games where the girls got insta-corrupted his decision to drag things on even more by having Asuna had a 'realistic' reaction towards Inoda after the rainy night probably made people even madder/more put-off than if he had already done this before, Fujino has never been the game-maker they expected to do things like these so a lot of his decisions have really come out of left field :D
I think Fujino needs to stop doing surveys and decide for himself how best to make the game

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
the beginning of part 2 was good before the battle with the boss, then he decided to conduct a poll, the majority voted for a slow plot and fujino did so, but many did not like it

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
If only Fujino I made a post earlier and explained my plans after the survey, maybe there wouldn't have been so many complaints, my opinion is that

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh yeah speaking about Kirito good ending.
It's weirdly remind me of that doujin where kirito has a female avatar which get gang-raped ingame which make him enable to fuck Asuna in real life since his too engrossed by the ingame female pleasure and end up living as an ingame female avatar cumdump.

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: ChangYim and 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Oh yeah speaking about Kirito good ending.
It's weirdly remind me of that doujin where kirito has a female avatar which get gang-raped ingame which make him enable to fuck Asuna in real life since his too engrossed by the ingame female pleasure and end up living as an ingame female avatar cumdump.
I'm not into gender bender, but that would be a pretty unexpected twist storywise. Imagine if Inoda forces Asuna to convince Kirito to change gender in-game to be more agile or whatever – that would be extremely cunning and humiliating, especially when he finds out that Inoda is behind this. :geek:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm not into gender bender, but that would be a pretty unexpected twist storywise. Imagine if Inoda forces Asuna to convince Kirito to change gender in-game to be more agile or whatever – that would be extremely cunning and humiliating, especially when he finds out that Inoda is behind this. :geek:
The game setting allows more kinky ways to gender swaps. Remember everyone is playing FOG with accounts. You can just make Kirito use Asuna or Liz's account for him to become a girl.

One fun scenario could be Kirito uses their account to investigate. Inoda not knowing it is Kirito fuck him like it is normal. Then either it ends with a bad ending or a gag ending where Kirito likes it and creates a new female avatar to interact with Inoda as the third girl.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The game setting allows more kinky ways to gender swaps. Remember everyone is playing FOG with accounts. You can just make Kirito use Asuna or Liz's account for him to become a girl.

One fun scenario could be Kirito uses their account to investigate. Inoda not knowing it is Kirito fuck him like it is normal. Then either it ends with a bad ending or a gag ending where Kirito likes it and creates a new female avatar to interact with Inoda as the third girl.
LOL, putting my dislike of such scenarios aside, is very clear Fujino wouldn't go for such a thing, it would break not only the sidestories but also the 2 endings he had planed for anything to go even remotely that way XD

Also, fun fact, though it doesn't matter since Fujino ignores/doesn't care for Canon logic anyway, Canonically you CAN'T play as the other gender in the SAO Universe after SAO, it was part of the many safety measures they put into the AmuSphere to prevent another SAO incident, even if you let someone else create an account of the other gender for you, the headgear will detect it, give you the middle finger and not let you start the game :3 (It's clear these details were written before the age of Twitter-drama XP)

Last edited:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023

Will this be in the next update or is it already available? Because if it is there, I didn't notice it

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes