4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I won't argue if it is hard to create a Sinon school outfit and it is fact that he did went back and added content to the first release. That content like Hebishima and Sugu in the beginning, Inoda and the school prostitute, and reworking Kyouko. But never did I hear from him about replacing the random librarian girl with Sinon. I can admit it could have been Fujino thought a random NPC was fine as the librarian but later changed her to Sinon. Why can't you accept the simple reason of him not having enough time to make a Sinon school model for the first release so a generic model was used as placeholder is just as possible?
Well, if we're being 100% realistic, then yeah, it IS possible, it just seems super-farfetched that you would accept everything else that was added/changed was indeed Fujino doing as he said but Sinon replacing the NPC librarian girl wasn't XD But fair enough, I really don't wanna get into a pointless argument for something as pointless as this, is not even really relevant at all nor does it affect anything, so I hand it to you and drop it now :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, if we're being 100% realistic, then yeah, it IS possible, it just seems super-farfetched that you would accept everything else that was added/changed was indeed Fujino doing as he said but Sinon replacing the NPC librarian girl wasn't XD But fair enough, I really don't wanna get into a pointless argument for something as pointless as this, is not even really relevant at all nor does it affect anything, so I hand it to you and drop it now :3
Yes, instead we all must save our energy for next round of "What Parody Anime Game Fujino Should Make Next!". Since this round will last two months instead of one, everyone needs to stay hydrated for the long haul.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
To Love-Ru is very likely IMO, given it was in the poll SAO won, but yeah, better to wait until he finishes XP
never watched it, it's some harem stuff, if I remember correctly.

If I had to pick something unusual, I would go for black lagoon, but I would probably hate it as NTR, because I love the show and characters, and there is no fucking way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls ^^ there are some great doujins tho... damn :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
never watched it, it's some harem stuff, if I remember correctly.

If I had to pick something unusual, I would go for black lagoon, but I would probably hate it as NTR, because I love the show and characters, and there is no fucking way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls ^^ there are some great doujins tho... damn :ROFLMAO:
"There is no way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls" applies to 99% of the NTR for named series when one stops thinking about it, really. Even here in SAO as much as people hates Kirito, if it was "accurate" then not a single NTR plot would ever ever work for anyone in it despite how many NTR doujins there are of the series, so that probably shouldn't be an issue you consider :p

• Angry
Reactions: Kazuto123

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
"There is no way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls" applies to 99% of the NTR for named series when one stops thinking about it, really. Even here in SAO as much as people hates Kirito, if it was "accurate" then not a single NTR plot would ever ever work for anyone in it despite how many NTR doujins there are of the series, so that probably shouldn't be an issue you consider :p
I know, I know, but the Black Lagoon characters are literally modern pirates, criminals, soldiers, and killers. Then again, the whole city is full of ugly bastards who are this too, so it could be a damn dark NTR.^^

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I'm not in NTR as a kink, but still enjoy this game because I don't like Kirito. Same with other NTR games with weak, pathetic, indecisive main characters. It's fun watching the MC getting what he deserves.

So I don't think I want to play a NTR game in a scenario with a MC I like (like in Black Lagoon).

Reactions: mdp2p

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I was watching the various scenes through the mod, I noticed the scene where Asuna rides the cock I think in a hotel, basically the gif that sent Fujino to Ci-en, but it's a scene added by the creator of the mod or I missed it in this update? And if I missed it, where and when does it happen?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not in NTR as a kink, but still enjoy this game because I don't like Kirito. Same with other NTR games with weak, pathetic, indecisive main characters. It's fun watching the MC getting what he deserves.

So I don't think I want to play a NTR game in a scenario with a MC I like (like in Black Lagoon).
Out of curiosity, why do you hate Kirito? I'm asking because I can understand someone hating villains, like Griffith from Berserk, even though it's not like hate but rather a dislike for a hatable character, which is positive for the story. But why do people hate main characters?

Hate is a strong word, but wishing someone to experience NTR leans more towards this than just dislike :)

Reactions: N1rox98

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
Out of curiosity, why do you hate Kirito? I'm asking because I can understand someone hating villains, like Griffith from Berserk, even though it's not like hate but rather a dislike for a hatable character, which is positive for the story. But why do people hate main characters?

Hate is a strong word, but wishing someone to experience NTR leans more towards this than just dislike :)
I intentionally used "don't like" and not hate. I also don't "wish" for him to be cucked, it's just fun to watch because he is such a male Mary Sue in the original story.

But for example seeing Rock from Black Lagoon getting NTR'ed would just feel bad. He is a likeable character with flaws and weaknesses that still tries his best. He is much easier to sympathize with (unlike Kirito).

Reactions: Serph

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

If I had to guess is probably because of the same misconception of thinking Kirito is some Gary Stu flawless character in the actual series, which most people watching the anime seem to think, like this fucking teenage boy didn't get a new trauma every other season, and Canonically hadn't won a single important fight in the series without someone else's help XD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes