4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There was a whole build up "if it's inside FOG it doesn't really count" and she was under aphrodisiac effect. This FOG scene was long overdue tbh.
Yep. It was almost a superior reenactment of the Lustful Night in FOG. Right down to the rain and us only getting Kirito's POV. Even the aphrodisiac was real this time.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yep. It was almost a superior reenactment of the Lustful Night in FOG. Right now to the rain and us only getting Kirito's POV. Even the aphrodisiac was real this time.
Yeah, it came full circle on us with the rainy night but in FOG this time lol

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The fact that inoda and Asuna had sex in the game is probably a part of Liz plot she trying to make Asuna fall for inoda more in game as well in reality because if she tells Asuna that it’s not cheating if it’s in virtual reality game this will be probably will also help asuna break her perfect person act in front of inoda that will lead into more juicy sex scenes like this IMG_8209.gif
I hope after his well deserved vacation we get more juicy scenes of them and also some of Liz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how does one get this scene View attachment 3392555 and the scene where asuna gives inoda a bj?
This scene is bugged and does not appear in-game. To fix it, following the instructions here to fix the scene and update the Rec Room to have all the scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-12489313

There isn't a scene where Asuna gives Inoda a BJ. It is literally written in her character she never gives BJs. There are a couple of times when Inoda forces Asuna when she is unconscious. Those scenes you can find in the update Rec Room too.

Reactions: fdgdfewer4541

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Wanted to say a lot but about everything and about the author with inoda but the update field I can only say.

:( :( :( :( HH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHHH

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I was watching the various scenes through the mod, I noticed the scene where Asuna rides the cock I think in a hotel, basically the gif that sent Fujino to Ci-en, but it's a scene added by the creator of the mod or I missed it in this update? And if I missed it, where and when does it happen?
In the official recollection room, go watch Kyouko's latest scene, it'll all make sense

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
How often does the author update this game?
Once a month. But the dev just messaged us to say he's taking a break next month because their IRL work is giving him too much overtime. So next update is in about two months, but we'll probably see PoL's before then.

Reactions: Joshtp

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
With every update Gem turning into shit. And that's sad. Asuna became whore as fast as you blink your eye. And game turns like any other boring NTR. Maybe Fujino is tired from all of this, or maybe I have a big expectations from this game in the beginning, so I get a big dissapointment from new updates right now... meh, whatever

Reactions: Griev

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, let's hope some Hero can share that 0.32 update with us soon OxO

Even with that I still think that went well in general honestly, I'm just hoping that now that we have arrived here that particular aspect can just go on without issues and that the new approach of the Suguha story (As I don't really care much for the Alice one tbh) didn't get discarded for it. However, Fujino's health and motivation are at the end of the day the main thing to focus on, especially as it seems that despite what he says he has worked overtime to fix several bugs and issues with this latest update, so if he decides to just get things back as they were before, I will only wish him the best :O
Just replayed the parts with Sugu and found a new short "dialogue." If you go back after speaking with Hebishima, you see him and Sugu go to the undercity. Maybe not all is so bad after all; she still actively approaches Kirito and got his contact for future interaction. Also, in the café, she is upset because of the dialogue between Kirito and Asuna's mom, and she invites him for dinner. Regarding Hebishima, it was his interpretation why she contacted him; it can be what he thinks, or they are just doing a quest together, as Kirito wasn't available.

Overall, she seems to be way more confident and independent than in part one and not just an unwilling plaything for Hebishima.
One thing to worry about is that Liz could take her place as the second girl of the game since she is directly connected to the main plot.

Still, it's all really vague and could go either way.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes