4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just replayed the parts with Sugu and found a new short "dialogue." If you go back after speaking with Hebishima, you see him and Sugu go to the undercity. Maybe not all is so bad after all; she still actively approaches Kirito and got his contact for future interaction. Also, in the café, she is upset because of the dialogue between Kirito and Asuna's mom, and she invites him for dinner. Regarding Hebishima, it was his interpretation why she contacted him; it can be what he thinks, or they are just doing a quest together, as Kirito wasn't available.

Overall, she seems to be way more confident and independent than in part one and not just an unwilling plaything for Hebishima.
One thing to worry about is that Liz could take her place as the second girl of the game since she is directly connected to the main plot.

Still, it's all really vague and could go either way.
Welp, not to burst your bubble, and will go and check that out myself later, but if she and Hebishima are going together to the Undercity there is NO WAY they're going to "do a quest" there, and it further reinforces the theory of the girl Klein and Kirito saw being fucked in the 'dancing building' next door was Leafa. Her being more "confident and independent" doesn't mean jackshit if it gets folded back just into her now willingly being the one initiating sex with Hebishima rather than the other way around, so this actually decreases the chance of her previous plot-development continued and increases the ones Fujino just went 'fuck it' and turned her right back into Hebishima's slut #100 XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Welp, not to burst your bubble, and will go and check that out myself later, but if she and Hebishima are going together to the Undercity there is NO WAY they're going to "do a quest" there, and it further reinforces the theory of the girl Klein and Kirito saw being fucked in the 'dancing building' next door was Leafa. Her being more "confident and independent" doesn't mean jackshit if it gets folded back just into her now willingly being the one initiating sex with Hebishima rather than the other way around, so this actually decreases the chance of her previous plot-development continued and increases the ones Fujino just went 'fuck it' and turned her right back into Hebishima's slut #100 XP
There is not much to see tbh, they just go there. I mean, yeah, you have a valid point, which I also thouth, but it also can just mean, she is enjoying herself, it doesn't necessary discard her approach towards Kirito. Nothing wrong with having fun from time to time )))

Maybe she will become the new ruler of undercity :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Hoping the Suguha stealing Kirito thing still happens. Like the Alice plot might be done with (or not, depends on Fujino), but I'd find it funny watching Suguha duke it out with Liz to try bang Kirito. Well not them literally fighting, but maybe them recognizing that the other one is trying to do things behind everyone's backs?

I wonder if Suguha actually steals Kirito, if they'll do a similar split scene. One side is Inoda and Asuna, and the other side is Kirito probably in despair having sex with Suguha.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hoping the Suguha stealing Kirito thing still happens. Like the Alice plot might be done with (or not, depends on Fujino), but I'd find it funny watching Suguha duke it out with Liz to try bang Kirito. Well not them literally fighting, but maybe them recognizing that the other one is trying to do things behind everyone's backs?

I wonder if Suguha actually steals Kirito, if they'll do a similar split scene. One side is Inoda and Asuna, and the other side is Kirito probably in despair having sex with Suguha.
That would be refreshing, but I highly doubt it, but maybe she will take Asunas place to make breakfast for Kirito and uses his sleeping body to reward herself. :p

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There is not much to see tbh, they just go there. I mean, yeah, you have a valid point, which I also thouth, but it also can just mean, she is enjoying herself, it doesn't necessary discard her approach towards Kirito. Nothing wrong with having fun from time to time )))

Maybe she will become the new ruler of undercity :ROFLMAO:
I mean, while that's ONE way of doing it, it's pretty doubtful that Fujino would change her character so much, it would be like the 3rd complete change of her character in the game made exclusively for Kirito's sake and that really feels like something he wouldn't bother with at all XP Plus, there is once again the narration's context, which I can tell now that I went and checked it myself: Kirito "conveniently" twists his ankle and suffers a slowness debuff JUST as he would have seen them going down to the undercity so that only the player sees it, which is basically another ultra-cliche NTR game situation of "The MC misses he's being NTR-ed by an inch once again". Also, after the previous update, if she was feeling horny in the first place she probably could have just followed Kirito home without him realizing and used his sleeping body again for the third time, there was absolutely no reason for her to log into FOG hoping to spend time with him but then immediately calling Hebishima when that failed. I also DON'T wanna think her new approach was completely dropped in favor of full-on character regression, but honestly this update is just filled with very blatant narration and context hints that it did :(

Fujino has so far done his best to keep the "plots" of the game completely separated, so it's very unlikely even if Suguha's plot isn't dropped that she would become aware of Liz's plans or vice versa, hell, she barely knows Inoda exists period, it's a lot more likely that Liz falls to Inoda without even becoming aware that Kirito's little sister was doing those things behind his back XP

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, while that's ONE way of doing it, it's pretty doubtful that Fujino would change her character so much, it would be like the 3rd complete change of her character in the game made exclusively for Kirito's sake and that really feels like something he wouldn't bother with at all XP Plus, there is once again the narration's context, which I can tell now that I went and checked it myself: Kirito "conveniently" twists his ankle and suffers a slowness debuff JUST as he would have seen them going down to the undercity so that only the player sees it, which is basically another ultra-cliche NTR game situation of "The MC misses he's being NTR-ed by an inch once again". Also, after the previous update, if she was feeling horny in the first place she probably could have just followed Kirito home without him realizing and used his sleeping body again for the third time, there was absolutely no reason for her to log into FOG hoping to spend time with him but then immediately calling Hebishima when that failed. I also DON'T wanna think her new approach was completely dropped in favor of full-on character regression, but honestly this update is just filled with very blatant narration and context hints that it did :(

Fujino has so far done his best to keep the "plots" of the game completely separated, so it's very unlikely even if Suguha's plot isn't dropped that she would become aware of Liz's plans or vice versa, hell, she barely knows Inoda exists period, it's a lot more likely that Liz falls to Inoda without even becoming aware that Kirito's little sister was doing those things behind his back XP
Well, changing personalities is nothing unusual in part 2; it happens every second day, basically^^

I wonder if Kirito turns back to normal the next day, or if Fujino is actually aiming to turn him into a frustrated jerk.

I just thought it would fit perfectly with Kirito's new asshole character; him and Sugu diving into the underground world of FOG together. Then, she slowly corrupts him the same way Inoda did. If it's virtual, it doesn't count :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, changing personalities is nothing unusual in part 2; it happens every second day, basically^^

I wonder if Kirito turns back to normal the next day, or if Fujino is actually aiming to turn him into a frustrated jerk.

I just thought it would fit perfectly with Kirito's new asshole character; him and Sugu diving into the underground world of FOG together. Then, she slowly corrupts him the same way Inoda did. If it's virtual, it doesn't count :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, the issue is that if no character is consistent then no plot matters, even the NTR wouldn't, Suguha both wanting to fuck Hebishima when bored and still fucking Kirito's unconscious body when she wanted would make as much "sense" as Asuna genuinely still loving and caring deeply for Kirito by the end of the game but having sex with Inoda anyway because she likes his dick and nothing more, which we know won't really happen :p

Also, the "if it's virtual it doesn't count"-plot that Fujino is using as the new main drive for Part 2's "NTR excuses" of the characters is ultra-hilarious when you remember this is supposed to be an SAO parody and literally main purpose and point of SAO is the exact opposite (Especially if you're actually someone that likes/knows the series), that no, just because things happen in a virtual world doesn't mean they're not valid, in fact they're as valid and real as those in the real world, is the entire theme that joins the main cast together, especially those that were SAO Survivors, so seeing Fujino having several of them using the opposite as a mental excuse here is fucking hilarious XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Jokes aside, the issue is that if no character is consistent then no plot matters, even the NTR wouldn't, Suguha both wanting to fuck Hebishima when bored and still fucking Kirito's unconscious body when she wanted would make as much "sense" as Asuna genuinely still loving and caring deeply for Kirito by the end of the game but having sex with Inoda anyway because she likes his dick and nothing more, which we know won't really happen :p

Also, the "if it's virtual it doesn't count"-plot that Fujino is using as the new main drive for Part 2's "NTR excuses" of the characters is ultra-hilarious when you remember this is supposed to be an SAO parody and literally main purpose and point of SAO is the exact opposite (Especially if you're actually someone that likes/knows the series), that no, just because things happen in a virtual world doesn't mean they're not valid, in fact they're as valid and real as those in the real world, is the entire theme that joins the main cast together, especially those that were SAO Survivors, so seeing Fujino having several of them using the opposite as a mental excuse here is fucking hilarious XD
Yes, the inconsistency is really what damages the plot in this game the most. It's common to bend some realism through NTR logic, but it doesn't mean you should change the predetermined in-game logic (hello admin). A fictional world also works only if it follows its own rules; you can't just drop a fucking spaceship out of nowhere in the Lord of the Rings, because it's fantasy. :LOL:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I can argue why she would prefer to log onto FOG versus just following Kirito home. In the FOG setting Kirito doesn't know that Leafa is Suguha, so Suguha is probably taking advantage of that to get close to him under that pretext. Also if it leads to her somehow having sex with him in the virtual world, she'll get to have sex with him while he's conscious. If thinking like that, maybe we can assume she'll take this offensive virtual approach in a future update?

I mentioned that idea, cause I was wondering if Suguha's interactions with Kirito would be taken advantage of to give Asuna more reason to further spend time with Inoda, and if Liz is having issues getting alone time with Kirito due to Suguha, it'll make her easy pickings for Inoda as her back up option.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mentioned that idea, cause I was wondering if Suguha's interactions with Kirito would be taken advantage of to give Asuna more reason to further spend time with Inoda, and if Liz is having issues getting alone time with Kirito due to Suguha, it'll make her easy pickings for Inoda as her back up option.
I don't think there is any reason to push Asuna towards Inoda anymore. I guess there will be one major conflict between Kirito and Asuna to give her the last push towards falling in love with Inoda, but overall, that part is settled since the last update.

As for the side characters, with Kirito now having so much time without Asuna, he can manage to interact with Liz & Sugu separately. I doubt Fujino will overcomplicate the sidestories by connecting them, it's not impossible thou.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I don't think there is any reason to push Asuna towards Inoda anymore. I guess there will be one major conflict between Kirito and Asuna to give her the last push towards falling in love with Inoda, but overall, that part is settled since the last update.

As for the side characters, with Kirito now having so much time without Asuna, he can manage to interact with Liz & Sugu separately. I doubt Fujino will overcomplicate the sidestories by connecting them, it's not impossible thou.
Fair enough. Though thinking along connecting side stories I just had an idea on probably how Suguha would make advances towards Kirito in FOG. Since Kirito was (or is???) investigating the underground city, maybe he'll bump into Leafa in a more prostitute like situation, so she'll take advantage of the situation to convince him to have sex. This would more or less just combine the Alice and Suguha plots. The impact to Asuna's plot is just Kirito not being around her. But I don't think Fujino had this specific idea/connection in mind. It mainly just came to me right now how Suguha being Leafa would interact with Kirito if the Alice story continues I guess.

But you're probably right. The Asuna and Inoda stuff is more or less set in stone with minor pushes to finalize it, and whatever remaining time Kirito has left is just side stories while Asuna x Inoda is just a linear progression of more debauchery.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, the inconsistency is really what damages the plot in this game the most. It's common to bend some realism through NTR logic, but it doesn't mean you should change the predetermined in-game logic (hello admin). A fictional world also works only if it follows its own rules; you can't just drop a fucking spaceship out of nowhere in the Lord of the Rings, because it's fantasy. :LOL:
Wise words indeed my dude XD

I can argue why she would prefer to log onto FOG versus just following Kirito home. In the FOG setting Kirito doesn't know that Leafa is Suguha, so Suguha is probably taking advantage of that to get close to him under that pretext. Also if it leads to her somehow having sex with him in the virtual world, she'll get to have sex with him while he's conscious. If thinking like that, maybe we can assume she'll take this offensive virtual approach in a future update?

The thing is, she's basically a stranger to him in VR, so that idea goes out of the window, ESPECIALLY after the previous update: Suguha KNOWS (Or at least seemed to accept as of the update before this one) she's not gonna magically get Kirito from Asuna, that's why she literally raped him twice in 2 consecutive days while he was unconscious/in-game, she had basically accepted and was fine with that which is actually why following him home if she was feeling horny WOULD have been the actually 'consistent' thing to do. If she JUST wanted to spend time with him while conscious, even if she still was deluded into thinking she can seduce him, she would have logged off immediately after talking to him, not called Hebishima and then gone to the Underground city with him, Hebishima was trying to woo another girl so they didn't have anything planned, this was all her, which would only make sense if she was horny which, again, if she was consistent with how she acted the previous update she would have just followed Kirito home instead to do him while he was in-game, nevermind that the very past day she literally tried to get Hebishima killed by that tree boss XP

Once again, the issue is just that this is all happening less than 24 hours since Suguha's actions in the previous update, is like her character suddenly regressed fully. Once can try and see another way for things to get back on track or go back to how they seemingly were going afterward, but it won't change that her actions this update for all intents and purposes don't make any sense given how she was just acting yesterday in-universe. Is kinda like how putting aside how long overdue it was, Asuna suddenly being fucked by Inoda in-game so fast is clearly forced, even if this is where the game was going is just not consistent with how Fujino had been building things up so slowly before this update. It IS what everyone wanted to it's 100% fine and I personally have no issues with it, but it doesn't change it still was a sudden shift to what Fujino had been doing, and that's my very same fear towards the Suguha plot, it feels like he suddenly backtracked on how he wrote her the past update/in-universe days because it's much easier to write her as just Hebishima's slut than what he seemingly wanted to try making with her in the past update :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Fair enough. Though thinking along connecting side stories I just had an idea on probably how Suguha would make advances towards Kirito in FOG. Since Kirito was (or is???) investigating the underground city, maybe he'll bump into Leafa in a more prostitute like situation, so she'll take advantage of the situation to convince him to have sex. This would more or less just combine the Alice and Suguha plots. The impact to Asuna's plot is just Kirito not being around her. But I don't think Fujino had this specific idea/connection in mind. It mainly just came to me right now how Suguha being Leafa would interact with Kirito if the Alice story continues I guess.
It's an interesting idea, and I would totally believe it if Sugu was the same as in part 1, being forced into prostitution. However, with her new personality, it doesn't really fit, unless Fujino changes her again. Also, there is no way Kirito would agree to cheat on Asuna.

But, to be honest, the story is such a mess already that anything is possible at this point :D

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The thing is, she's basically a stranger to him in VR, so that idea goes out of the window, ESPECIALLY after the previous update: Suguha KNOWS (Or at least seemed to accept as of the update before this one) she's not gonna magically get Kirito from Asuna, that's why she literally raped him twice in 2 consecutive days while he was unconscious/in-game, she had basically accepted and was fine with that which is actually why following him home if she was feeling horny WOULD have been the actually 'consistent' thing to do. If she JUST wanted to spend time with him while conscious, even if she still was deluded into thinking she can seduce him, she would have logged off immediately after talking to him, not called Hebishima and then gone to the Underground city with him, Hebishima was trying to woo another girl so they didn't have anything planned, this was all her, which would only make sense if she was horny which, again, if she was consistent with how she acted the previous update she would have just followed Kirito home instead to do him while he was in-game, nevermind that the very past day she literally tried to get Hebishima killed by that tree boss XP
Yeah, it kind of would make sense pre-update. Even so, it's still risky, as she doesn't know if he has something to do in-game or in real life. She also doesn't know how long he is actually planning to stay online. Also, it's not like she lives next door to him. But I'm not sure if Fujino takes such realistic concerns into account anyway :D

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it kind of would make sense pre-update. Even so, it's still risky, as she doesn't know if he has something to do in-game or in real life. She also doesn't know how long he is actually planning to stay online. Also, it's not like she lives next door to him. But I'm not sure if Fujino takes such realistic concerns into account anyway :D
I mean, the thing is, she was apparently sure enough he would be in-game to rush home and log in, we literally see a small text of her being disappointed because she was sure he would be "free in-game that night" (Somehow), she was literally waiting for him XD So she was fairly confident he would at the very least be playing long enough to play with her, which therefore doesn't make much sense she wouldn't, by that same logic, be confident enough he wouldn't be in-game long enough for her to have fun with him again, after all sneaking into his apartment isn't even hard, everyone and their grandmother already knows where he keeps his spare key after all :p

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes