4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not a popular opinion but I prefer Kyoka over Asuna, she's got better character design than the main heroine.

Hoping that there's going to be more sex scenes of her.
Not really a unpopular opinion. She is the shining MILF oasis in a desert of underaged? barely legal? girls. Plus she always puts out.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't have high expectations either, but I like to think that since Sugu was there right from the start and he had some plans for her, he will at least consider continuing his vision for her. As he still needs to fill the gaps in Kirito's free time, it's about the same amount of work whether you follow the standard Hebishima corruption path or tell a new story. :)
Not really, Fujino is USED to full-on-insta-corruptions stories, so I think it would actually be much easier for him to do that, hell, reminder, before Part 2's unexpected developments that was the only way everyone thought, even me, that Suguha's story was gonna go. At BEST there was some 'hope' that if Hebishima was removed she would end up under Inoda too, which was just marginally less bad because you know Inoda would "keep" her thanks to his possessiveness while Hebishima has a track record of dumping girls after getting bored of them and leaving them as thoroughly addicted sluts, that's why the unexpected development of the previous update was so out of nowhere and good XP

because it's the character that matters in scenes, right? :D

Jokes aside, I get your point; Asuna is a pretty basic NTR girl. (tbh, I don't like Asunas model that much, she looks unnatural with such cowtits)^^
Reminds me of how the Ordinal Scale movie gave Asuna a non-canon "boost" to her tits, then the Alicization anime decided to keep it, even though the novels insist on it not being Canon and even in the new post-Alicization arc the illustrators keeps drawing her with her original bust-size XD

Not really a unpopular opinion. She is the shining MILF oasis in a desert of underaged? barely legal? girls. Plus she always puts out.
This is also because there is practically no attractive adult women in SAO before Alicization, to be fair, there is just like, the nurse who took care of Kirito while he was in SAO and she's not even a tertiary character, the others barely count as background characters XD (Hell, Kyouko's 'design' had to be improved by Fujino to make her actually a MILF, and even then she had already been 'upgraded' from her Light Novel design by the anime as in the LN illustrations she honestly didn't look too good :p)

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reminds me of how the Ordinal Scale movie gave Asuna a non-canon "boost" to her tits, then the Alicization anime decided to keep it, even though the novels insist on it not being Canon and even in the new post-Alicization arc the illustrators keeps drawing her with her original bust-size XD

This is also because there is practically no attractive adult women in SAO before Alicization, to be fair, there is just like, the nurse who took care of Kirito while he was in SAO and she's not even a tertiary character, the others barely count as background characters XD (Hell, Kyouko's 'design' had to be improved by Fujino to make her actually a MILF, and even then she had already been 'upgraded' from her Light Novel design by the anime as in the LN illustrations she honestly didn't look too good :p)
There is actually a real-world term for this. "Fanservice Pack Upgrade" where females will get progressively hotter with bigger tits the more they appear. Usually that happens to comic and video game characters which I guess Asuna count as.

Kyouko is the only mature woman in the anime that got some characterization before Alicization. I suppose part of why people like to use her is she is such a bitch so it is fun to tame the shrew.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Not really, Fujino is USED to full-on-insta-corruptions stories, so I think it would actually be much easier for him to do that, hell, reminder, before Part 2's unexpected developments that was the only way everyone thought, even me, that Suguha's story was gonna go. At BEST there was some 'hope' that if Hebishima was removed she would end up under Inoda too, which was just marginally less bad because you know Inoda would "keep" her thanks to his possessiveness while Hebishima has a track record of dumping girls after getting bored of them and leaving them as thoroughly addicted sluts, that's why the unexpected development of the previous update was so out of nowhere and good XP
I can't look into his mind, but usually, you have at least a roadmap for a character before you start implementing things, so it would come down to dialogue, basically. But maybe you are right.

yeah, but here it's more like a booooooooobst :p

Honestly, she is technically a milf, but still looks like in her 30s, and Asuna looks like 25, I would say. Ironically, Kirito with her looks a bit shota-ish. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Does anyone still have the December update cut off save? I forgot to keep my save file and I know there was an update last month that I didnt partake.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Start a new game you get a option to start at different points in the game. Is the middle choice the beginning or end of that update?
Oh that's a neat addition that I didnt know (or I just forgot) . I'll look into it. I think I stopped at the shrine where there's a chicken in the area.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
for those who have this error in the collection room when you open the inoda pc I have already left the solution in my previous post.

View attachment 3393952
Thanks, I saw it and used it.

LMAO, Inoda copy/pasting Asuna's face on top of her thoroughly well-fucked and semen-dripping mom...why did Fujino think anyone would see him as anything but a piece of shit again XD?

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang
Dec 31, 2017
does anyone else think that what happened in this update should have been for april? because of the way the speedrun was in the end did anyone find this scene? the sound action during the fight in the cabin ruins that moment?
View attachment 3391100
the scene is definitely there but for a very brief moment and it happens quite fast. sort of like a 1 sec flash of the scene on screen

I agree like it felt and update meant for later, but everybody was asking for Asuna scenes, so sort of feels just pushed her story, tbh I'm glad he did was starved for some Asuna scenes.
i bet one of the upcoming few updates will have less scenes of Asuna due to him catching up stories of others girls and hell will brake loose again, with "where are the Asuna scenes oh no this sucks I can't care less of other girls etc.''

• Sad

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
the scene is definitely there but for a very brief moment and it happens quite fast. sort of like a 1 sec flash of the scene on screen

I agree like it felt and update meant for later, but everybody was asking for Asuna scenes, so sort of feels just pushed her story, tbh I'm glad he did was starved for some Asuna scenes.
i bet one of the upcoming few updates will have less scenes of Asuna due to him catching up stories of others girls and hell will brake loose again, with "where are the Asuna scenes oh no this sucks I can't care less of other girls etc.''
Actually, it's very likely he's gonna keep pushing the Asuna's development for a while and neglecting the others now that he got here, tbh, but it could go either way. At the very least, we know he confirmed the "PoV from inside the cabin" of that scene will be added to the Recollection Room in the next update, so there is that at least :O

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Actually, it's very likely he's gonna keep pushing the Asuna's development for a while and neglecting the others now that he got here, tbh, but it could go either way. At the very least, we know he confirmed the "PoV from inside the cabin" of that scene will be added to the Recollection Room in the next update, so there is that at least :O
Asuna's story ended this update at a place where Fujino COULD put her development on the backseat while he works on other characters. She accepted virtual life is not real so it okay so it be sexual with Inoda. So we could have Kirito run around doing stuff with other characters. He can see brief glimpses of Inoda and Asuna and then see the full scene when he sleeps. All the while Asuna's stats are increased and her perks level up.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Ecco qui
-Parte 1 Racc. Mod. stanza [Aggiornamento 8]
-Aggiunto - Animazione schermata vecchi titoli x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Effettua un backup di "\www\js\plugins.js" prima di provare l'intero gioco

Nella cartella www -> img -> cartella "titles1".
Copia 标题1 (1) in 标题1 (82) e 标题2 (1) in 标题2 (116)
Incollali in questa cartella "Special__actionSeq"

È necessario farlo prima di questo passaggio

Sostituisci i file .json in www -> cartella dati
Sostituisci plugins.js nella cartella www -> js
Puoi utilizzare il file di salvataggio 20 o guardare un evento per aggiornare la mappa

Non prendere neanche la versione sbagliata
[/CITAZIONE]
quale versione è necessaria per utilizzare la mod? Ho eseguito tutti i passaggi ma mi dà una schermata nera con errori scritti in giallo

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I think there will be at least 1-2 scenes with Asuna every update from now on, but he can't possibly neglect side characters completely, as we still play as Kirito, who is now forced to give Asuna some space for "personal development," unless Fujino aims to turn him into a stalker.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes