4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
A original bad ending if I ever heard one. I don't know if I should be laughing at or feel sorry for Inoda if that happened...
Well deserved, I would say :)

Ironically, if this was accurate to SAO it would be impossible for that to happen at all, even less for it to have any real effect on reality if it did, but Fujino has twisted his NTR world version of it so it's a lot more "conveniently realistic when he needs it and much less so when he doesn't", like Kirito being actually capable of twisting his fucking ankle, of all things, and even getting a movement debuff from it , so maybe it could happen XD (This is the same guy who we have seen the past updates, and later in this same one, doing super jumps and moving at super-speed to one-shot enemies, but JUST when he would have seen Leafa and Hebishima walking to the Undercity together twisting your ankle not only is apparently possible here, but it happens to him :p)

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Fujino did say he modified the FOG night content before the update was released. It could be the treehouse scene was suppose to be this weekend. Kyoko said to fill out the transfer papers by the weekend. It did seem weird for Kyoko to give Kirito the part-time job requirement if she was planning on transferring Asuna soon. Maybe what was suppose to happen on the weekend was moved up to Thursday. Like Thursday and Friday Asuna and Inoda spend time together and she tells Inoda her mother is trying to transfer her. So Inoda tells Kyoko not to transfer Asuna but instead set unreasonable conditions for Kirito instead. Then on Saturday what happened in this update happened. That actually makes more sense.

We will see what will happen now when the in-game weekend happens. I wonder if anything will change? Like maybe Inoda is like "Asuna is almost mine. I have to make sure my bitch Kyoto don't move her away from me."
If Fujino focuses on Suguha and Alice for Friday and Saturday, with a minor focus on Asuna, I'm going to assume he just swapped Saturday's events with Thursday. I don't know if Saturday is too soon for the treehouse scene, but it would have probably felt better since maybe Kirito would have spent time with Suguha and Alice, thus ignoring Asuna and making her more "mad" and lead to the same result. Two in-game days is probably enough time to develop Asuna and Inoda's relationship where he can dry hump her on the train and get away with it. Then the frustration of being ignored or probably blue-balled (in Asuna's case) until Saturday could lead to her 2nd breaking point.

But yeah, you're right that the Kyoko and Kirito conversation feels so out of place.

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Here is a question someone might be able to answer. It has been a few months since I played this game and see there is a part 2, which is this thread, but I'm not sure I finished the first part. Does this download have the first part in it or do I need to download the first part? I have searched the site and can't seem to find any links to a part 1. Any suggestions how to find it?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Here is a question someone might be able to answer. It has been a few months since I played this game and see there is a part 2, which is this thread, but I'm not sure I finished the first part. Does this download have the first part in it or do I need to download the first part? I have searched the site and can't seem to find any links to a part 1. Any suggestions how to find it?
The download links for Part 1 and Part 2 are in the first post under the Download section.

Reactions: Sonar2020

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
The download links for Part 1 and Part 2 are in the first post under the Download section.
Yes I just found it under the translation spoiler button. Did not look at that as I thought it had something to do with how the game was translated not links to part 1. Maybe that button should be renamed to part 1 to avoid confusing any other poor souls like me. WOW I need new glasses right in front it clearly says part 1 and 2. Now I know I am ancient.

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Pretty sure that is what happened. Unless you think Inoda and Asuna walked to the door together while he had his dick in her. In that case he was lucky no one tripped or Inoda's virtual dick would have broken. Who knows what effect that would have on his real dick.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I meant they went together to the door(not docked) :ROFLMAO:, so she knew it and was ok with it

Reactions: Vinnix

Vitorzao

Sep 14, 2018
I only play this game to see Asuna in bad sheets getting fucked like a slut, the rest is useless and boring
I believe that Lizz getting into the betrayal plottwist is going to be pretty crazy.

And my game crash when inoda gets stuck when he is trying to enter the livingroom

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
When did the scene with the administrator talking to someone happen?
It's not a scene persay, but at the end of the update in the recollection room, when you try to go into the building on the left, like you can before and talk to the Administrator, the door is locked and Kirito says it sounds like she's talking to someone.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
So i finally played this novel... and damn. Totally one of the best ntr's i have played/read.
So im just wondering... how fkd up this game is gonna get? Like Asuna riding ugly bastard with pink heart on her eyes while screaming that she is completely his fckdoll? i really hope she doesnt become the town whore.... i hate those endings/paths.
And just wondering how often the dev updates this game?

Also the new kirito anxiety attacks are actually making me have anxiety i hate that... but love it too.
Really really good game.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
So i finally played this novel... and damn. Totally one of the best ntr's i have played/read.
So im just wondering... how fkd up this game is gonna get? Like Asuna riding ugly bastard with pink heart on her eyes while screaming that she is completely his fckdoll? i really hope she doesnt become the town whore.... i hate those endings/paths.
And just wondering how often the dev updates this game?

Also the new kirito anxiety attacks are actually making me have anxiety i hate that... but love it too.
Really really good game.
Fujino, the creator, did confirm that Kirito and Inoda are the only 2 guys that Asuna will be having sex with, so no worries there.

He currently releases an update at the end of every month, with the exception that he said he will be skipping March as he's only getting asked to work too much overtime at his day job. He also has been releasing weekly status updates of what content he's gotten done in the past week, that's usually on Monday morning (or evening depending on where you live).

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Fujino, the creator, did confirm that Kirito and Inoda are the only 2 guys that Asuna will be having sex with, so no worries there.

He currently releases an update at the end of every month, with the exception that he said he will be skipping March as he's only getting asked to work too much overtime at his day job. He also has been releasing weekly status updates of what content he's gotten done in the past week, that's usually on Monday morning (or evening depending on where you live).

Thank you very much friend.
All great news. Asuna wont become the town prostitute and a dev that communicates and sticks with his update dates.
Fujino, i will follow his work.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished this recent update. That treehouse scene is hot af. The update prior to this one is also good!Looking forward for the eventual mother-daughter threesome . One thing that I'm also anticipating is the downfall on Liz.

Starting now, I wont play any updates. It's time to wait for a full release ,which is a long wait.

Pyunpyun69

Oct 11, 2019
Can anyone give me save folder of ver0.32 pls? My laptop haven't been fixed done so I must play with joiplay on my phone, but it's not very smooth.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just finished this recent update. That treehouse scene is hot af. The update prior to this one is also good!Looking forward for the eventual mother-daughter threesome . One thing that I'm also anticipating is the downfall on Liz.

Starting now, I wont play any updates. It's time to wait for a full release ,which is a long wait.
Wishing you strength, King. I don't think I could do it.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes