4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Asuna's story ended this update at a place where Fujino COULD put her development on the backseat while he works on other characters. She accepted virtual life is not real so it okay so it be sexual with Inoda. So we could have Kirito run around doing stuff with other characters. He can see brief glimpses of Inoda and Asuna and then see the full scene when he sleeps. All the while Asuna's stats are increased and her perks level up.
I think there will be at least 1-2 scenes with Asuna every update from now on, but he can't possibly neglect side characters completely, as we still play as Kirito, who is now forced to give Asuna some space for "personal development," unless Fujino aims to turn him into a stalker.
These are entirely valid points, yeah, I guess we will have to wait and see what he does in the end :O

He will not please everyone, so he should just stick to his own vision. He should stop asking people opinions by doing polls.
Honestly, agreed, despite my initial opinion on them it's become very clear very fast that the polls didn't really bring anything positive to Fujino's work schedule XP

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
the scene is definitely there but for a very brief moment and it happens quite fast. sort of like a 1 sec flash of the scene on screen

I agree like it felt and update meant for later, but everybody was asking for Asuna scenes, so sort of feels just pushed her story, tbh I'm glad he did was starved for some Asuna scenes.
i bet one of the upcoming few updates will have less scenes of Asuna due to him catching up stories of others girls and hell will brake loose again, with "where are the Asuna scenes oh no this sucks I can't care less of other girls etc.''
My interpretation is that, the Asuna treehouse scenes were always meant to happen later. Probably at the end of the week since Fujino left a message that we're near the end of the Arc. So it sounds like Fujino probably had plans to do 2 weeks in-game time to rebuild Asuna and Inoda's relationship, while also setting up the ground work for side stories with Suguha, Sinon, and Alice to occupy Kirito's time.

So yeah I'll just assume we might not have Asuna sex scenes until the next week begins. And I mean more like Inoda actually banging Asuna again. She's definitely more receptive now, but because of the rainy night reference, it might have been the payoff on the Saturday of the week to show that Asuna's resistance is overall over.

Oh well I guess rofl.

Reactions: Toushiro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Now I understand a little what happened in the update, even so, the fact that cuntsuna has sex with the door half open is another level of perversion. It would have been more understandable if cuckito would only fight without having to knock on the door.

Because the last update of the plot was slow and Asuna's CG was missing. Many people were dissatisfied with it, so Qianda decided to speed up the pace. After all, there was no need to increase the degree of depravity. Asuna had very few CGs to do. And the last update also included hand-to-hand combat in a real-life gym. In addition, in this update, when Kirito was buying coffee, Liz probably said something for Inoda about how bad the sale was. Later, Inoda wanted to give her that expensive neck ring as a gift. After watching the movie, she thought Inoda was speaking for her. Her mother beat her up, so she apologized and then had sex. It makes sense. As for the game, what was directly considered was Liz's amulet before departure [probably to weaken Asuna's resistance to negative effects] plus the monster's EMO attribute. Then Kirito thought again Surprised Asuna and didn't pay attention to her mood changes. Asuna even stepped on the aphrodisiac flower [Actually, it was supposed to be the naughty thief who appeared in the end. Kirito's voice made him take action, and he was startled and slipped right in.] It could also be the follow-up, which should be Asuna. VIRTUAL CONNECTION ACTIVATE XD

In short, Liz's deception, her mother's trap, Liz's bracelet weakened her, plus the effects of the monsters added to the aphrodisiac flower made them both hotter and cuckito never noticed.

Sin sssssss.png

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Now I understand a little what happened in the update, even so, the fact that cuntsuna has sex with the door half open is another level of perversion. It would have been more understandable if cuckito would only fight without having to knock on the door.

Because the last update of the plot was slow and Asuna's CG was missing. Many people were dissatisfied with it, so Qianda decided to speed up the pace. After all, there was no need to increase the degree of depravity. Asuna had very few CGs to do. And the last update also included hand-to-hand combat in a real-life gym. In addition, in this update, when Kirito was buying coffee, Liz probably said something for Inoda about how bad the sale was. Later, Inoda wanted to give her that expensive neck ring as a gift. After watching the movie, she thought Inoda was speaking for her. Her mother beat her up, so she apologized and then had sex. It makes sense. As for the game, what was directly considered was Liz's amulet before departure [probably to weaken Asuna's resistance to negative effects] plus the monster's EMO attribute. Then Kirito thought again Surprised Asuna and didn't pay attention to her mood changes. Asuna even stepped on the aphrodisiac flower [Actually, it was supposed to be the naughty thief who appeared in the end. Kirito's voice made him take action, and he was startled and slipped right in.] It could also be the follow-up, which should be Asuna. VIRTUAL CONNECTION ACTIVATE XD

In short, Liz's deception, her mother's trap, Liz's bracelet weakened her, plus the effects of the monsters added to the aphrodisiac flower made them both hotter and cuckito never noticed.

View attachment 3394627
Yeah, it was too much, especially the door scene. She is not even ready to give a blowjob, but already fucks in front of her boyfriend, but screw it, what's done is done, time to move on. :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Thanks, I saw it and used it.

LMAO, Inoda copy/pasting Asuna's face on top of her thoroughly well-fucked and semen-dripping mom...why did Fujino think anyone would see him as anything but a piece of shit again XD?
This scene is most accurate with that situation.

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
I put the game.exe in joiplay and start the game normally and it appear like this ? Any help guys ?

#teach me like im 5 , please

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
My interpretation is that, the Asuna treehouse scenes were always meant to happen later. Probably at the end of the week since Fujino left a message that we're near the end of the Arc. So it sounds like Fujino probably had plans to do 2 weeks in-game time to rebuild Asuna and Inoda's relationship, while also setting up the ground work for side stories with Suguha, Sinon, and Alice to occupy Kirito's time.

So yeah I'll just assume we might not have Asuna sex scenes until the next week begins. And I mean more like Inoda actually banging Asuna again. She's definitely more receptive now, but because of the rainy night reference, it might have been the payoff on the Saturday of the week to show that Asuna's resistance is overall over.

Oh well I guess rofl.
Fujino did say he modified the FOG night content before the update was released. It could be the treehouse scene was suppose to be this weekend. Kyoko said to fill out the transfer papers by the weekend. It did seem weird for Kyoko to give Kirito the part-time job requirement if she was planning on transferring Asuna soon. Maybe what was suppose to happen on the weekend was moved up to Thursday. Like Thursday and Friday Asuna and Inoda spend time together and she tells Inoda her mother is trying to transfer her. So Inoda tells Kyoko not to transfer Asuna but instead set unreasonable conditions for Kirito instead. Then on Saturday what happened in this update happened. That actually makes more sense.

We will see what will happen now when the in-game weekend happens. I wonder if anything will change? Like maybe Inoda is like "Asuna is almost mine. I have to make sure my bitch Kyoto don't move her away from me."

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I put the game.exe in joiplay and start the game normally and it appear like this ? Any help guys ?

#teach me like im 5 , please
Which one are you using the normal version or the compressed one? I'm playing the compressed one and it works fine with joiplay.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, it was too much, especially the door scene. She is not even ready to give a blowjob, but already fucks in front of her boyfriend, but screw it, what's done is done, time to move on. :D
from what I read in the past from fujino the blowjob is the "worst" sexual action she can take, he consider it more important than sex, btw I agree sex behind the door was to much, at least she should've gone to the door alone and then he "attack" her from behind

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
from what I read in the past from fujino the blowjob is the "worst" sexual action she can take, he consider it more important than sex, btw I agree sex behind the door was to much, at least she should've gone to the door alone and then he "attack" her from behind
if thats the case... pregnancy before bj, yeeey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
btw I agree sex behind the door was to much, at least she should've gone to the door alone and then he "attack" her from behind
Pretty sure that is what happened. Unless you think Inoda and Asuna walked to the door together while he had his dick in her. In that case he was lucky no one tripped or Inoda's virtual dick would have broken. Who knows what effect that would have on his real dick.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes