4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
anyone know how to bypass this weird bug when you go to study in FOG when you get sick and after Inoda comes characters are frozen but you can walk around as a ghost? because of it im completely stuck

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
i was using this version the folder says SAO~Invisible Trap||~ver0.32 but on game launcher on top it says 0.311 i even downloaded the one on 1st page and still same 311 version so IDK where to get this 0.32 one since these links give 0.311
wait even after 4th try now it went through it seems somehow

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
i have another question about the prudence in the kitchen scene it says i need 20 but until this point of game i only gathered 9 so did i miss out on a scene somehow?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i have another question about the prudence in the kitchen scene it says i need 20 but until this point of game i only gathered 9 so did i miss out on a scene somehow?
All the choices that require a amount of something does nothing but give slightly different dialogue. The results are always the same. You miss nothing.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, the thing is, she was apparently sure enough he would be in-game to rush home and log in, we literally see a small text of her being disappointed because she was sure he would be "free in-game that night" (Somehow), she was literally waiting for him XD So she was fairly confident he would at the very least be playing long enough to play with her, which therefore doesn't make much sense she wouldn't, by that same logic, be confident enough he wouldn't be in-game long enough for her to have fun with him again, after all sneaking into his apartment isn't even hard, everyone and their grandmother already knows where he keeps his spare key after all :p
Okay, that's true. He told her that he will be playing after the conversations with Asuna's mom, and she knows him well enough to presume he will probably spend a decent amount of time online.

At least she doesn't give up on him for now. I still want to believe that we'll get some more content with her and sleeping beauty. Maybe she tries to set something up with Hebishima and Kirito to grow closer to him in-game. ^^

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, that's true. He told her that he will be playing after the conversations with Asuna's mom, and she knows him well enough to presume he will probably spend a decent amount of time online.

At least she doesn't give up on him for now. I still want to believe that we'll get some more content with her and sleeping beauty. Maybe she tries to set something up with Hebishima and Kirito to grow closer to him in-game. ^^
Once again, I would love to believe that, all I'm saying is that right now the game's narration 100% seemed to want to make you think she full-on devolved into Hebishima's slut for no reason, so that's why I don't have much hope, but we can only wait and see what Fujino does XP

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
I don’t know why, but this update was strange, the developments flew so quickly that it seems that it was made by a completely different person. On the one hand, everyone is happy about the scenes with Asuna, but it looks so stupid, plus Kirito’s stupidity just kills me. Sorry for the English, this text was translated into Google Translator, since I'm not particularly good at it

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
what's new in the update?
Some asuna FOG sex, Some Asuna handys in the real world. Inoda and ASuna's mom at a hotel sex. Some ASuna battle molestings. Overall solid update with a good chunk of stuff. A bunch of setup stuff for later updates. And an announcement that no update next month so he can get a handle on some stuff and make a good update month after next.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Once again, I would love to believe that, all I'm saying is that right now the game's narration 100% seemed to want to make you think she full-on devolved into Hebishima's slut for no reason, so that's why I don't have much hope, but we can only wait and see what Fujino does XP
I don't have high expectations either, but I like to think that since Sugu was there right from the start and he had some plans for her, he will at least consider continuing his vision for her. As he still needs to fill the gaps in Kirito's free time, it's about the same amount of work whether you follow the standard Hebishima corruption path or tell a new story. :)

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Not a popular opinion but I prefer Kyoka over Asuna, she's got better character design than the main heroine.

Hoping that there's going to be more sex scenes of her.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Not a popular opinion but I prefer Kyoka over Asuna, she's got better character design than the main heroine.

Hoping that there's going to be more sex scenes of her.
because it's the character that matters in scenes, right? :D

Jokes aside, I get your point; Asuna is a pretty basic NTR girl. (tbh, I don't like Asunas model that much, she looks unnatural with such cowtits)^^

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes