4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I can't stand cuckold endings without revenge. Why does the game have to go in favor of that ugly bastard? I'm sure there will be some criticism at the end of the game
99% NTR games I have seen out there have absolute no revenge and are exclusively made to screw over the MC massively and for the NTR guy/ugly bastard/old man to steal the girls, so I'm very surprised to hear you say that. Plus, so far this is how Fujino has handled all his works, so yeah.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just double checking here but the update is still next week and not tomorrow right? Also it’s releasing alongside a new mini game or so?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Just double checking here but the update is still next week and not tomorrow right? Also it’s releasing alongside a new mini game or so?
Update next week. 28-30 day.
There will be no mini-game this month, the author warned for a long time.
Perhaps it will be in August.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There is one thing that will undoubtedly happen, tomorrow we are getting a new update report, not the update itself.
The update will come out either on the Monday after the next, or a few days afterwards. My personal way of judging when the update will come, is by how far along the translation of the update is on the third report of the month. If Fujino says he just started the translation, instead of being somewhat further in the task, that means the update will not come exactly on the fourth Monday of the month but a bit later.

Regarding the new mini-game, we have two possibilities, it will either come out alongside the update or maybe two weeks afterwards, Fujino's clarification was not very clear on English so we can't tell for sure.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
guys there are two different translation for par one which on of them should I downlead ?
You are free to downlead whichever you want to choose.

The first one, the one done by Fujino has a few mistakes and is somewhat incomprehensible during a few moments, but overall is quite solid.

On the other hand, the Seikei translation has a much better quality, even through it isn't perfect. The downside is that it has new names for all characters (except the originals) to avoid a copyright claim.

If characters having different names isn't a deal breaker to you, go with Seikei. I personally played both of them, and probably enjoyed the original machine translation more, but other people might have different preferences.

Reactions: Amin_sun

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
You are free to downlead whichever you want to choose.

The first one, the one done by Fujino has a few mistakes and is somewhat incomprehensible during a few moments, but overall is quite solid.

On the other hand, the Seikei translation has a much better quality, even through it isn't perfect. The downside is that it has new names for all characters (except the originals) to avoid a copyright claim.

If characters having different names isn't a deal breaker to you, go with Seikei. I personally played both of them, and probably enjoyed the original machine translation more, but other people might have different preferences.
I download The first one but it doesn't have translation in some menus or in the combat menu, I don't know why its like that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I download The first one but it doesn't have translation in some menus or in the combat menu, I don't know why its like that.
Some of the menus and the buttons in combat menu are actually images. The only way to translate those is for the developer to make separate English versions of those. But the developer didn't so all versions will have some untranslated things. But I think for some untranslated things, there are subtitles.

You should go with Saikey version because it is more stable. It removes the copyrighted terms and allusions but it is not a big deal.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes