4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
And this with parts of it having happened right beside Liz, like the latest massage scene, and there being absolutely nothing but a curtain that shouldn't block the sounds they were making at all separating them XD
I'm pretty certain Inoda's special ability can block sounds. I mean, Kirito should have heard Asuna gagging on his cock, and she should have heard Inoda and Kirito talking, during her first blowjob (Inoda had agreed they'd stop if Kirito and Liz came back), but it didn't happen. I always assume the silhouettes and sounds are there for the viewer but are invisible and inaudible to anyone Inoda doesn't want to notice.

Then again, maybe everything is perfectly visible and audible, but Administrator is just editing everyone's memory on the fly so they don't notice.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm pretty certain Inoda's special ability can block sounds. I mean, Kirito should have heard Asuna gagging on his cock, and she should have heard Inoda and Kirito talking, during her first blowjob (Inoda had agreed they'd stop if Kirito and Liz came back), but it didn't happen. I always assume the silhouettes and sounds are there for the viewer but are invisible and inaudible to anyone Inoda doesn't want to notice.

Then again, maybe everything is perfectly visible and audible, but Administrator is just editing everyone's memory on the fly so they don't notice.
Inoda's powers does block sound but during that massage scene he didn't use his powers. You can tell his power is active by the black blur circle that surrounds him. Maybe massage rooms are suppose to sound-proof so guest don't get annoyed by outside noises and the curtain is just there for NTR effects?

Reactions: Tadokorokoji
Jan 23, 2018
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
Gofile isn't working and googledrive always full...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Inoda's powers does block sound but during that massage scene he didn't use his powers. You can tell his power is active by the black blur circle that surrounds him. Maybe massage rooms are suppose to sound-proof so guest don't get annoyed by outside noises and the curtain is just there for NTR effects?
Exactly as King said, he wasn't using his powers there, we have a very blatant effect onscreen when he is XD

As for your 'logic', King, the issue is that they're NOT separate rooms nor built to be so at all, it's just one giant room with useless curtains separating them, even if we tried to apply "It's a game"-logic it already breaks because it should be considered one room still by the system :p So no, unless Fujino clarifies some further plot-convenience, is just that when Inoda needs to everyone around him becomes blind, deaf, and stupid in varying quantities, not just Kirito it seems XP

Reactions: 4-kun

cuser

May 30, 2017
Would anyone else like to see the in-game X-ray sprites incorporated into the recollection room "Kitchen mess"? While "Kitchen mess" does further the story, it seems hardly worth 30 Anxiety Points as is.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The game should be called "Kirito's fall" or "Kirito's cognitive delay":rolleyes:, in my opinion Fujino hates Kirito, that's why it pushes him towards failure. Everyone wants to see the complete NTR and so do I, but it's a bit annoying if there's no happy ending, we need multiple endings, so everyone will be happy :D

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The game should be called "Kirito's fall" or "Kirito's cognitive delay":rolleyes:, in my opinion Fujino hates Kirito, that's why it pushes him towards failure. Everyone wants to see the complete NTR and so do I, but it's a bit annoying if there's no happy ending, we need multiple endings, so everyone will be happy :D
Oh, there will be multiple endings.
1 Kirito knows nothing and lives on happily thinking Asuna is still his girlfriend.
2 Kirito is a happy cuck.

:ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There will be happy endings but it really depends on what happiness is for you. For some the only happy ending is Kirito going a murder spree and killing everyone involved. For others it is Kirito leaving Asuna and going wincest!

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Back in part 1, very early in the game, there was a CG with Inoda disgustingly jerking off while having some delusional rambling about Asuna.
I hope that Fujino blesses us with a super pathetic jerk off event for Kirito once he becomes a full-blown cuck, only because it would be very funny to see the reaction of the people who still somewhat like Kirito despite playing a game where he is getting cucked

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
There will be happy endings but it really depends on what happiness is for you. For some the only happy ending is Kirito going a murder spree and killing everyone involved. For others it is Kirito leaving Asuna and going wincest!
not bad about the murders:devilish:, I already feel the satisfaction, but we'll see what surprises Fujino has in store

Reactions: kinglionheart

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Oh, there will be multiple endings.
1 Kirito knows nothing and lives on happily thinking Asuna is still his girlfriend.
2 Kirito is a happy cuck.

:ROFLMAO:
I don't mean these endings, the moral of the game "no matter which path Kirito chooses, he will always remain a loser"

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes