4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It's not like he makes a lot of endings either, so far only Chainsaw man and Scathach have gotten an ending, right?
And out of those 2, the CSM ending wasn't all that bad, all things in consideration.

Hseeker25

May 9, 2023
The game should be called "Kirito's fall" or "Kirito's cognitive delay":rolleyes:, in my opinion Fujino hates Kirito, that's why it pushes him towards failure. Everyone wants to see the complete NTR and so do I, but it's a bit annoying if there's no happy ending, we need multiple endings, so everyone will be happy :D
I doubt he hates kirito, if he did he wouldnt have made lewd scenes of kiritos sister riding him, or liz finaly getting some.
I hope there is a liz+kirito ending or sugua+kirito ending (or both), with Inoda getting asuna.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I doubt he hates kirito, if he did he wouldnt have made lewd scenes of kiritos sister riding him, or liz finaly getting some.
I hope there is a liz+kirito ending or sugua+kirito ending (or both), with Inoda getting asuna.
Unfortunately Liz and Kirito won't end up together, Liz is part of Inoda's cum dumpster :KEK:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
well, the fact that in the end Kirito bangs two girls, in my opinion is not a bad ending, at least this way he doesn't end up empty-handed

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
For me, Kirito shouldn't even have any pussy interested in him in this game, I don't hate him haha, I'm just team Inoda. but kirito should have his suspicions back, for me that was the magic of netorare in the first part. View attachment 3843974
I'm personally happy that we have separate stories in Part 2. I also don't see that Kirito is getting anything right now, as he is unaware of what is happening to him. I liked Inoda as an antagonist in Part 1, but Part 2 changed so many things that I don't care anymore. To be honest, if Inoda had been the only guy in Part 2, I would definitely drop the game. I think overall it was the right decision by Fujino to split the kinks among different characters, so everyone gets at least something, even if they don't like other aspects of the game.

wowdank2

Oct 18, 2019
Can someone explain how the blog works? I know it's private it part2 and I know you can "unlock" it in the recollection room but if you unlock it the images are still "private" is this on purpose?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone explain how the blog works? I know it's private it part2 and I know you can "unlock" it in the recollection room but if you unlock it the images are still "private" is this on purpose?
The blog isn't in the recollection room anymore, you can access is from Kiritos pc for free now

Reactions: stupid_army

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So this is a carryover from the first version of Part 2. In the first version of Part 2 the blog was available for other people to see but password protected. Kirito got the password by accident so he could access the blog on his computer from the beginning. Since other people could see the pictures, the pictures had to be censored so Kirito don't recognize Asuna and others. But then the story was changed so the blog is a private diary for Inoda. Only Inoda could access it but Administrator gave Kirito ability to unlock it with anxiety points with the restriction of Kirito forgetting it after closing the blog. After unlocking the blog in Recollection Room, Kirito can then read the blog whenever he wants on his PC like the first version but cannot remember reading it or it would make his ignorance too unbelievable. It is weird since if it is Inoda's private blog, why does he need to censor the faces? Fujino gave the explanation of the photos automatically being censored as soon as it is uploaded for in-game privacy laws. This is just a weird feature because the story was changed after release.

Reactions: loli22782 and 4-kun

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
Can you do the new scenes too?

Reactions: Heavenly-lust-god

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
God, I dunno why but this game both pisses me off and turns me on.

Is that what the NTR hype has always been? Is there any good endings or some shit or is it purely just you getting cucked? Is Part 2 also similar, i'm confused on that shit

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
God, I dunno why but this game both pisses me off and turns me on.

Is that what the NTR hype has always been? Is there any good endings or some shit or is it purely just you getting cucked? Is Part 2 also similar, i'm confused on that shit
Both are similar. You didnt liked part 1, so you wont like part 2 which have even more ntr sex.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Revenge endings are lame. Bc it's a ntr game.
Doubtful this is the second game people know what they are getting into.
Nebel Geister Jaeger and Scars of Summer are also NTR games, but at least you could have prevented this from happening and they have good and bad endings, this instead is like trying to defuse a bomb, it's useless what wire you cut, you'll explode anyway

p.s. I don't mean revenge like murder, but at least give Kirito the chance to have some doubts about the situation

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes