4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Do you have a link to the announcement? It feels strange that Fujino would let the English translator/localizer indirectly announce the end of Part 2 before he himself did O,O
He announced on his discord. The game has been added to Saikey's website as well:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There's an announcement by Saikey that they will start translating ntr online 2, so Fujino will probably wrap things up soon.
The timing of these events makes me thinks this announcement and Fujino's trip are definitely related.
I am pretty confident that Fujino's trip has absolutely nothing to do with anything, as unless he was straight up lying to us for some reveal later on it makes no sense to assume otherwise.

That being said, Saikey's announcement is strange, unless they translated unfinished games before. Even if Fujino decided to finish part 2 in the very next update, it's still a month and a half away.

I can't say that it's impossible for the game to finish during the next update, since I can see the setup for a climax of this arc for Inoda and Asuna. With FOG being shut down for a few days, I could see the climax of part 2 being irl sex.

Would it be a good climax? No, I can’t see how it would be anything but a rush job, and this is not even taking into consideration all the subplots that still haven't gone anywhere of significance.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think this means Fujino is wrapping up NTR Online 2. I think it's just a coincidence. Also, how're they related, Fujino's trip and the announcement?
He announced on his discord. The game has been added to Saikey's website as well:
Thanks for the link! Hmm, I see...

I mean, no, it can't be, unlike Fujino's update-by-update things, Saikey's page only sells "finished" games I'm pretty sure, so they would indeed need to mean that Part 2 is about to end, either next update or 2 updates from now...

I am pretty confident that Fujino's trip has absolutely nothing to do with anything, as unless he was straight up lying to us for some reveal later on it makes no sense to assume otherwise.

That being said, Saikey's announcement is strange, unless they translated unfinished games before. Even if Fujino decided to finish part 2 in the very next update, it's still a month and a half away.

I can't say that it's impossible for the game to finish during the next update, since I can see the setup for a climax of this arc for Inoda and Asuna. With FOG being shut down for a few days, I could see the climax of part 2 being irl sex.

Would it be a good climax? No, I can’t see how it would be anything but a rush job, and this is not even taking into consideration all the subplots that still haven't gone anywhere of significance.
Reminder this may also not be what Fujino "wanted" at all, just that he once again underestimated how much he was extending the plot and the game is struggling again to keep itself together so he HAD to finish Part 2 yes or yes. Pointing out the most obvious thing, Part 2 is already bigger file-sizes-wise than Part one even :O

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Reminder this may also not be what Fujino "wanted" at all, just that he once again underestimated how much he was extending the plot and the game is struggling again to keep itself together so he HAD to finish Part 2 yes or yes. Pointing out the most obvious thing, Part 2 is already bigger file-sizes-wise than Part one even :O
Eh, this argument isn't as valid as one would think, at least not anymore.

Yes, Fujino did have to cut part 1 short due to the unexpected size problems he wasn’t aware of back then. Yet, that excuse doesn't really fly anymore when we are talking about part 2.

Fujino has known about the size limit of rpgmaster games since the first day of working on this part, so if we reached max capacity, Fujino should have seen it coming a long time before now.

I am more than willing to give him a pass for running into an unexpected problem during the original development for Part 1, but I cannot really buy the same excuse for the direct sequel that was born out of said limitation.

If Part 2 gets a rushed ending, then no one else is to blame but Fujino himself for not properly pacing himself.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
The only game at the top of my head that they added to their website before it was finished (granted it didn't need english translation) is Hangover's game "NTR'd by Clumsiness". I remember that on their website they sold the 0.5 version of the game.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I don't know, an 'accident' like the stormy night could just happen again. Is it forced? Yes, just like it (literally) was the first time. :LOL:

As for the other plots, well, there is progression, and Alice will get her story climax.

But it still could take a few more updates until end of part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yea after the footjob scene Asuna's model changed. I thought it was just he removed the pantyhose but he made other changes. If Asuna's school uniform changes more it could one of those things that shows Asuna becoming looser or more comfortable with Inoda. The first outfit seems more uptight and closed off compared to the second.
I need this Asuna for koikatsu with those sexy pantyhose

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Yes, Fujino did have to cut part 1 short due to the unexpected size problems he wasn’t aware of back then. Yet, that excuse doesn't really fly anymore when we are talking about part 2.

Fujino has known about the size limit of rpgmaster games since the first day of working on this part, so if we reached max capacity, Fujino should have seen it coming a long time before now.

I am more than willing to give him a pass for running into an unexpected problem during the original development for Part 1, but I cannot really buy the same excuse for the direct sequel that was born out of said limitation.

If Part 2 gets a rushed ending, then no one else is to blame but Fujino himself for not properly pacing himself.
Oh, I wasn't saying it wouldn't be his fault nor trying to excuse him, I was just pointing out WHY Part 2 could suddenly end, that's all XD This will totally BE Fujino's fault, but at this point is no surprise, it's been stated for a while he really dragged on the main plot a bit too much :3

I don't know, an 'accident' like the stormy night could just happen again. Is it forced? Yes, just like it (literally) was the first time. :LOL:

As for the other plots, well, there is progression, and Alice will get her story climax.

But it still could take a few more updates until end of part 2.
Thing is, Saikey very clearly has already a decent chunk of the game officially translated going off those screenshots on the official translation's page (Unless he specifically just picked random scenes to translate for the game's preview pages). "Coming Soon" can probably be dragged onto one or 2 months, but more than that would be questionable as to why Saikey posted it so early if that's the case (Especially in the middle of a month where Fujino isn't gonna update). So this seems to point out that Part 2 is indeed ending either the next update or the one after that.

What I'm personally more curious about is how, again, way more than in the game itself, the Saikey page is heavily pointing out and specifying the "multiple routes/ending" bit. This combined with Administrator's earlier words and Fujino giving the option to start from the latest part of the previous update with a small part to 'choose which options you have chosen up to that point', and given how this part is about to end without getting to actual full-on-endings of the game, strongly supports the theory that at the very least the side-characters' stories/routes may end differently depending on what you choose, the main story aside :3

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

In Fujino's defense, while he was indeed aware of the size restrictions, the game did not develop as he had planned because supporters were not satisfied with the slow story progression. So even if he calculated the number of scenes needed, it could only have been a rough estimate. He is also evolving the game on the go, adding new gameplay features as he comes up with them. Also don't forget, he is still a beginner solo developer, and this is his first real big project. Despite people subjectively claiming it to be an outstanding title, in reality, it is still pretty raw in many places.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, I wasn't saying it wouldn't be his fault nor trying to excuse him, I was just pointing out WHY Part 2 could suddenly end, that's all XD This will totally BE Fujino's fault, but at this point is no surprise, it's been stated for a while he really dragged on the main plot a bit too much :3

Thing is, Saikey very clearly has already a decent chunk of the game officially translated going off those screenshots on the official translation's page (Unless he specifically just picked random scenes to translate for the game's preview pages). "Coming Soon" can probably be dragged onto one or 2 months, but more than that would be questionable as to why Saikey posted it so early if that's the case (Especially in the middle of a month where Fujino isn't gonna update). So this seems to point out that Part 2 is indeed ending either the next update or the one after that.

What I'm personally more curious about is how, again, way more than in the game itself, the Saikey page is heavily pointing out and specifying the "multiple routes/ending" bit. This combined with Administrator's earlier words and Fujino giving the option to start from the latest part of the previous update with a small part to 'choose which options you have chosen up to that point', and given how this part is about to end without getting to actual full-on-endings of the game, strongly supports the theory that at the very least the side-characters' stories/routes may end differently depending on what you choose, the main story aside :3
Yeah, I was thinking the same while reading their character description. It could mean that they are indeed in close contact with Fujino and know more about Part 3 and possible endings. To be fair, there is still a portion of speculation here, but it seems likely that we’re not going to get just the simple endings that Fujino mentioned back in Part 1.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking the same while reading their character description. It could mean that they are indeed in close contact with Fujino and know more about Part 3 and possible endings. To be fair, there is still a portion of speculation here, but it seems likely that we’re not going to get just the simple endings that Fujino mentioned back in Part 1.
I mean, this is specifically for the translation of PART 2, not for the whole game. Therefore, this means that at the very least SOME of the side-characters' endings are gonna happen by the end of Part 2, if not all of them (Could be just Alice's but there is a chance even Sinon's happens here), as otherwise they wouldn't be promoting "multiple endings" for a part that's gonna have no endings XP

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think everyone is worrying too much about Saikey translating Part 2. Yes I think that means Part 2 will finish soon. But unlike when Part 1 ended it won't cause any delays or need any Lustiful Night events. Part 1 ending was probably unexpected and he redesigned the entire game. But with Part 2, he can just start Part 3 immediately with Part 2's assets. If the next update ends Part 2 then the next month we will get Part 3 that continues the story. He doesn't have to move again or rebuild the game so everything should smoothly transition.

I remember a while ago when we talked about Fujino needing to separate Part 2 into parts. The joke was instead of Part 3 he makes Part 2 Second Part like Attack on Titan Final Season did. I knew he would just do Part 3 but it would be funny if just continue calling the next game Part 2 Second Part instead.

Last edited:

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
How do you even add files to this game actually confused
don't add files, only patch for the same version for bug fixes(copy paste the files in the same positions), don't update old versions, download the full new version and don't use old save files

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, this is specifically for the translation of PART 2, not for the whole game. Therefore, this means that at the very least SOME of the side-characters' endings are gonna happen by the end of Part 2, if not all of them (Could be just Alice's but there is a chance even Sinon's happens here), as otherwise they wouldn't be promoting "multiple endings" for a part that's gonna have no endings XP
He did say Alice's story is wrapping up so if her story ends soon, she won't be in Part 3. The Saikey post keeps saying thereis multiple endings. If the game does end soon, I can only see Alice's ending getting multiple versions. Maybe it has to do with the question when you start a new game "What do you do if you see a friend in trouble?".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes