4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think everyone is making a big deal out of Saikey translating Part 2. Yes I think that means Part 2 will finish soon. But unlike when Part 1 ended it won't cause any delays or need any Lustiful Night events. Part 1 ending was probably unexpected and he redesigned the entire game. But with Part 2, he can just start Part 3 immediately with Part 2's assets. If the next update ends Part 2 then the next month we will get Part 3 that continues the story. He doesn't have to move again or rebuild the game so everything should smoothly transition.

I remember a while ago when we talked about Fujino needing to separate Part 2 into parts. The joke was instead of Part 3 he makes Part 2 Second Part like Attack on Titan Final Season did. I knew he would just do Part 3 but it would be funny if just continue calling the next game Part 2 Second Part instead.
Yeah, I kinda think that too; Part 3 wan't be enough to cover the whole story tbh.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
for the saikey discussion, I think that simply they talked to fujino and got the ok for the translation, and put up the page as soon as it was ready, if I remember correctly even part 1 was on the store for a few months before the translation

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Going by memory I don't remember fujino has told that it would be 3 parts total, so he could just add parts until it's finished, if someone has links that says otherwise feel free to share them

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I think everyone is worrying too much about Saikey translating Part 2. Yes I think that means Part 2 will finish soon. But unlike when Part 1 ended it won't cause any delays or need any Lustiful Night events. Part 1 ending was probably unexpected and he redesigned the entire game. But with Part 2, he can just start Part 3 immediately with Part 2's assets. If the next update ends Part 2 then the next month we will get Part 3 that continues the story. He doesn't have to move again or rebuild the game so everything should smoothly transition.
I am not particularly worried about the transition of part 2 to part 3, even if Fujino where to take a break like he did before I would probably be fine with it as long as it helps him improve his vision of the game.

That being said, what does worry me is more about how will Fujino will handle the final update of the current part. Unlike others I didn´t dislike how the rainy night went, but unlike back then when only Asuna and Suguha mattered, right now we have 5 or 6 subplots with different heroines.

If we were only focusing on Asuna, I wouldn´t particularly mind next update to be the climax of this part. Still, truthfully there are too many hangups for me to believe that Fujino will be able to handle it properly.

We haven´t seen Hebishima in months, lately Sinon practically went back into a background character like in part 1, we have seen nothing between Klein and Alice for the NTR to matter at all, Liz is essentially the same as 5 updates ago if not slightly more hornier?

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
I am not particularly worried about the transition of part 2 to part 3, even if Fujino where to take a break like he did before I would probably be fine with it as long as it helps him improve his vision of the game.

That being said, what does worry me is more about how will Fujino will handle the final update of the current part. Unlike others I didn´t dislike how the rainy night went, but unlike back then when only Asuna and Suguha mattered, right now we have 5 or 6 subplots with different heroines.

If we were only focusing on Asuna, I wouldn´t particularly mind next update to be the climax of this part. Still, truthfully there are too many hangups for me to believe that Fujino will be able to handle it properly.

We haven´t seen Hebishima in months, lately Sinon practically went back into a background character like in part 1, we have seen nothing between Klein and Alice for the NTR to matter at all, Liz is essentially the same as 5 updates ago if not slightly more hornier?
I personally don't think he has to have all of the subplots evolve or reach a climax to transition to part 3. It just needs to make sense for the main story with Asuna and everything else can just continue from wherever it was at the end of part 2.

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I personally don't think he has to have all of the subplots evolve or reach a climax to transition to part 3. It just needs to make sense for the main story with Asuna and everything else can just continue from wherever it was at the end of part 2.
I agree.

Part 2 could just end with nothing major happening in September, and then Part 3 begins in October. Just continuing on as usual not focusing on reaching a climax.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
This is what I meant about people not needing to worry about Part 2 ending. Fujino will probably need some big event to finish off Part 2 but that does not mean anyone's story will end in Part 2. Since Part 3 can start immediately after Part 2 everyone's story can just continue without interruption. He doesn't have to worry about ending anyone's story prematurely so neither should we.
My only worry in regards to a statement like this is the necessity to have a "big event to finish off Part 2". I agree with an earlier statement that ending Part 2 with IRL sex seems probably too rushed with how Asuna reacts towards Inoda at the moment. Like I'm sure Fujino can write up some bullshittery reason to progress the IRL sex, I just don't know if I'd end up agreeing with it I guess. It just feels like Inoda will have to resort to some lame ass tactic to accomplish it. But who knows I guess.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
My only worry in regards to a statement like this is the necessity to have a "big event to finish off Part 2". I agree with an earlier statement that ending Part 2 with IRL sex seems probably too rushed with how Asuna reacts towards Inoda at the moment. Like I'm sure Fujino can write up some bullshittery reason to progress the IRL sex, I just don't know if I'd end up agreeing with it I guess. It just feels like Inoda will have to resort to some lame ass tactic to accomplish it. But who knows I guess.
Just like I think Lustful Night was rushed to finish off Part 1, I think some big event needs to happen to finish off Part 2. It might not make sense to the story but the real life reason is Part 2 can't end without something big happening to hook the audience for the next part.

For us it is fine since we only have to wait until the next update. But for people who bought the complete game from Saikey they can't wait maybe another year for the completed Part 3 without a big finisher for Part 2. It would not make sense for marketing reasons.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Just like I think Lustful Night was rushed to finish off Part 1, I think some big event needs to happen to finish off Part 2. It might not make sense to the story but the real life reason is Part 2 can't end without something big happening to hook the audience for the next part.

For us it is fine since we only have to wait until the next update. But for people who bought the complete game from Saikey they can't wait maybe another year for the completed Part 3 without a big finisher for Part 2. It would not make sense for marketing reasons.
This is a fair reason. I just think the IRL big event is probably not the way it should go. I think we were initially theorizing that the end of Part 2 would just be Asuna consenting in FOG instead of just being strung along to Inoda's whims. Or if not that, we all kind of assumed something would have to happen to make Asuna agree in an act of passion to willingly submit (even if temporarily) to Inoda. The act of passion was probably just like finding out semi concrete clues that Kirito could potentially be cheating on her (or at least that's what Asuna deduces) and then proceeds to just Inoda do whatever he wants. Her moment of vulnerability would just make everything spiral out of control. The issue behind that initial theory was that FOG seemed like the place where it would more than likely happen.

The issue with IRL is that even if a big event has to happen there, it seems like the least likely place for things to make sense.

Like honestly I'm going to assume the end of Part 2 is going to be very similar to the end of Part 1. It's just going to be something like Asuna is going to somehow be unncessarily horny (for whatever reason) and then be unable to resist. If not that, then Inoda somehow using the Asuna killing him in FOG as an excuse to guilt trip her just seems like it wouldn't make sense. But it's the only card I can see Inoda probably throwing out there to bag Asuna IRL.

But nonetheless I agree with Part 2 having some kind of "climax" so to speak for the reason you stated.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There's an announcement by Saikey that they will start translating ntr online 2, so Fujino will probably wrap things up soon.
The timing of these events makes me thinks this announcement and Fujino's trip are definitely related.
It could be Fujino purposely timed the release of the announcement during the month when there won't be a SAO update so there is something to talk about. If not, it is a big coincidence the announcement happened during his trip.

Reactions: chronoTrigg

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, it doesn't have to be a big sexual event like necessarily, but a meaningful cliffhanger is needed to conclude the part. Maybe a big fight or misunderstanding between the couple, or Kirito making a significant step forward into his corruption, which again would result in cracking the couple's relationship more, or Inoda taking full control of Kyoko.
This is a fair reason. I just think the IRL big event is probably not the way it should go. I think we were initially theorizing that the end of Part 2 would just be Asuna consenting in FOG instead of just being strung along to Inoda's whims. Or if not that, we all kind of assumed something would have to happen to make Asuna agree in an act of passion to willingly submit (even if temporarily) to Inoda. The act of passion was probably just like finding out semi concrete clues that Kirito could potentially be cheating on her (or at least that's what Asuna deduces) and then proceeds to just Inoda do whatever he wants. Her moment of vulnerability would just make everything spiral out of control. The issue behind that initial theory was that FOG seemed like the place where it would more than likely happen.

The issue with IRL is that even if a big event has to happen there, it seems like the least likely place for things to make sense.

Like honestly I'm going to assume the end of Part 2 is going to be very similar to the end of Part 1. It's just going to be something like Asuna is going to somehow be unncessarily horny (for whatever reason) and then be unable to resist. If not that, then Inoda somehow using the Asuna killing him in FOG as an excuse to guilt trip her just seems like it wouldn't make sense. But it's the only card I can see Inoda probably throwing out there to bag Asuna IRL.

But nonetheless I agree with Part 2 having some kind of "climax" so to speak for the reason you stated.
But, yeah, irl sex is still just as possible as a conclusion as anything else. Basically, the same thing happened on the stormy night and in the treehouse; just a made-up situation that leads to it. Even if some of us don't like the pacing of it, there's nothing we can do about it, and we'll have to accept it anyway :LOL:

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, it doesn't have to be a big sexual event like necessarily, but a meaningful cliffhanger is needed to conclude the part. Maybe a big fight or misunderstanding between the couple, or Kirito making a significant step forward into his corruption, which again would result in cracking the couple's relationship more, or Inoda taking full control of Kyoko.

But, yeah, irl sex is still just as possible as a conclusion as anything else. Basically, the same thing happened on the stormy night and in the treehouse; just a made-up situation that leads to it. Even if some of us don't like the pacing of it, there's nothing we can do about it, and we'll have to accept it anyway :LOL:
I at least kind of liked the way that Part 1 went, and even though the treehouse was weird, I still liked it enough. The treehouse one did cause some whiplash because it felt too soon, so it was extremely unexpected. But at least I was somewhat able to accept it with FOG being the area where Asuna's morals can be much looser without her realizing it (even though a normal sane person would realize it). Since the treehouse one was a combination of Asuna getting debuffed and Kirito being more out-of-character (the ooc part is what most people were annoyed with), it was something you can sort of see happening.

But yeah, I know we're just going to have to accept whatever happens. I'll probably end up being somewhat ok with it. Somewhat being the key word. Cause I'll just end up enjoying how seemingly hot it is.

Which on a side note, even though I enjoyed the most recent update, I'm bummed that Inoda didn't penetrate in-game, and ended up just doing date rape drugs and raping Asuna in her sleep. The "doing it in her sleep" part just threw me off cause I thought we were overall passed that point. Like how in Part 1, the only times Inoda had any sex with Asuna was when her character got bugged out in FOG, so she was basically asleep and unaware. So I just didn't really vibe with that part, since it felt more like that.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I think Part 2 could be wrapped up by In-game Wednesday. We have 3 days to go that the gang will be spending IRL, meaning no FOG. Inoda will have three days to convince Asuna somehow to have IRL sex and that could be on Wednesday where the Part 2 could possibly end. Then Fujino could start Part 3 from Thursday with no restrictions like we had in Part 1 and 2 and instead could focus more on the corruption aspects of Asuna/Inoda relationship and can also move forward with the rest of the side characters.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if the second part ends with Asuna's complete betrayal, then what's the point of the third part? do I have to go around being a voyeur and that's it? The second part could end with Asuna entering Inoda's house or vice versa and you see the door closing with the words to be continued, like when someone publishes a video but never shows the best part

p.s. don't make Kirito even more stupid than he already is, otherwise he won't be able to see or hear, he won't even be able to walk

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Allowing IRL sex is a big milestone but there are still more restrictions afterwards. There are IRL BJs and anal has off the table in all worlds. She allowed sex in real world for Kirito but these are the things she won't allow for anyone yet.
No restrictions in the sense that you won't see all the slow burn that we saw at the start of Part 2. Part 3 could start from something like 1 per week IRL sex that we saw recently in FOG. Then it could escalate to regular handjobs, blowjobs, etc until you get regular sex.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
if the second part ends with Asuna's complete betrayal, then what's the point of the third part? do I have to go around being a voyeur and that's it? The second part could end with Asuna entering Inoda's house or vice versa and you see the door closing with the words to be continued, like when someone publishes a video but never shows the best part

p.s. don't make Kirito even more stupid than he already is, otherwise he won't be able to see or hear, he won't even be able to walk
Well, there is still a long way to go after IRL sex. We can expect her to do it willingly and still convince herself that she loves Kirito. It will take quite some time until she really gives up on her relationship with him.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, there is still a long way to go after IRL sex. We can expect her to do it willingly and still convince herself that she loves Kirito. It will take quite some time until she really gives up on her relationship with him.
I can't see Asuna turning into a slut. Even if Asuna leaves him, she won't tell him why and at this point Kirito will start to have doubts and if he's still stupid then damn Fujino for giving me a handicapped character

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I can't see Asuna turning into a slut. Even if Asuna leaves him, she won't tell him why and at this point Kirito will start to have doubts and if he's still stupid then damn Fujino for giving me a handicapped character
She will turn into a mindless doll at some point in the story, fully succumbing to Inoda. However, on his behalf, she will never break up with Kirito, even after realizing she no longer has any feelings for him. That's her NTR path in this game. That's why I'm saying that IRL sex isn't such a big deal

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes