4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Been saving this game for half a year now, may as well wait for the saikey version. Any idea when will it come out?
Assuming Fujino has to pre-maturely "finish" the game in the next 2-4 updates: Beginning of next year

But if he continues updating, releasing at a rate of 0.0.5 every month like he had been doing until the business trip he went on last week, starting end of next month: Summer next year

Is there any difference in the saikey version?
Only real difference is a higher-quality translation, and (for copyright reasons) changing the OG SAO characters' names except for Inoda and other original characters made by Fujino.

Reactions: Omaewalol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any difference in the saikey version?Is there any difference in the saikey version?
Only real difference is a higher-quality translation, and (for copyright reasons) changing the OG SAO characters' names except for Inoda and other original characters made by Fujino.
Also all copyrighted songs and images have to be removed. So no Kirito cut aways when using skills in battle. Also song choices like Amazing and YMCA have to be replaced. Also maybe a slightly faster walking speed if it follows Part 1's changes.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
it seems my assumptions were correct, plus it was pretty obvious that it was going to end in a second arc since there was too much material to continue in just one, for another reason Fujino might be working on the debug. now there is not much to speculate about how this arc will close, most likely it will be with a complete corruption of her in FOG in the real world it would be funny if both Inoda, Liz, Kirito and Asuna were in the night offices while Liz was savoring Cuckito on the other side inoda was destroying asuna and even kyoko her mother comes and joins her it would be the first threesome, or maybe inoda and kyoko are fucking and asuna finds them but he makes them two reconcile or become closer and they end up fucking anyway.
View attachment 3944578
So, the 2nd part will end completely this year, in autumn or December? We don't know. But it will definitely end on FGO and after that the third part will begin next year, possibly the final one.

Reactions: Kostakus

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Can someone tell me where to access the cg room/recollection room ? are there any saves in this thread saved right there ? ive been browsing through this thread to find any of the 2 and its been really tedious so far

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
it seems my assumptions were correct, plus it was pretty obvious that it was going to end in a second arc since there was too much material to continue in just one, for another reason Fujino might be working on the debug. now there is not much to speculate about how this arc will close, most likely it will be with a complete corruption of her in FOG in the real world it would be funny if both Inoda, Liz, Kirito and Asuna were in the night offices while Liz was savoring Cuckito on the other side inoda was destroying asuna and even kyoko her mother comes and joins her it would be the first threesome, or maybe inoda and kyoko are fucking and asuna finds them but he makes them two reconcile or become closer and they end up fucking anyway.
View attachment 3944578
Akina huh... not sure if i could ever enjoy this game the same way havng to read all those wrong names ngl

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
8.19 Progress Report/近況報告

I'm about to finish the work in Osaka, due to the typhoon it took a little longer than expectation. I will take the shinkansen back to Tokyo 2 days later. Without my PC on my hand, I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before. And about the bonus Game, I'm going to end it within this month.
工作差不多結束了,因為颱風預警啥的對接拖了兩天(然後颱風根本沒來),後天的新幹線回東京,這段時間自己電腦不在手邊,正好花時間考慮了一些劇本上的問題,尤其是主線和結局的內容,之前一直還在搖擺,現在姑且算有了一個決定。然後這個月還得把霞之丘詩羽的收尾工作完成,不過也得等過兩天我回來才能開始了。

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
8.19 Progress Report/近況報告

I'm about to finish the work in Osaka, due to the typhoon it took a little longer than expectation. I will take the shinkansen back to Tokyo 2 days later. Without my PC on my hand, I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before. And about the bonus Game, I'm going to end it within this month.
工作差不多結束了,因為颱風預警啥的對接拖了兩天(然後颱風根本沒來),後天的新幹線回東京,這段時間自己電腦不在手邊,正好花時間考慮了一些劇本上的問題,尤其是主線和結局的內容,之前一直還在搖擺,現在姑且算有了一個決定。然後這個月還得把霞之丘詩羽的收尾工作完成,不過也得等過兩天我回來才能開始了。
As expected, he was still on his trip so no progress at all yet, but he should resum it this week at least. Also, Fujino on the Shinksansen is an hilarious mental image when I was watching some clips of Shinkalion earlier today lmao.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As expected, he was still on his trip so no progress at all yet, but he should resum it this week at least. Also, Fujino on the Shinksansen is an hilarious mental image when I was watching some clips of Shinkalion earlier today lmao.
Yea, but he says he has the idea for the end of game decided. I wonder how much of the original plan from the datamined perks list, which I remember you said you never read, has changed and hope that means Part 3 will be a smooth ride to the end!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Also on 6/20 is that the end of the update? If so I am eagerly waiting for more.
no it ends at 6/21, you need to start a new game from the main menu, and select the bottom option, it starts from the end of the last update, don't use the save file, is bugged

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea, but he says he has the idea for the end of game decided. I wonder how much of the original plan from the datamined perks list, which I remember you said you never read, has changed and hope that means Part 3 will be a smooth ride to the end!
This, along with the endings he was originally planning to do, makes it seem like he could actually change the initial story progression and endings. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This, along with the endings he was originally planning to do, makes it seem like he could actually change the initial story progression and endings. :unsure:
Yea maybe. I am sure when he made those initial plans and ending, Suguha was going to stay Hebishima's slut. But now he released her from him, I am sure she will be closer part of Kirito's ending.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea maybe. I am sure when he made those initial plans and ending, Suguha was going to stay Hebishima's slut. But now he released her from him, I am sure she will be closer part of Kirito's ending.
Yeah, Asuna will be gone, that's out of the question, so it will basically come down to what happens to the side characters and Kirito. I wonder, could he even possibly consider letting Kirito know what's happening by the end? :unsure:

It would certainly make it easier to conclude the story for the side characters, especially Suguha. Interesting report indeed :LOL:

Jul 4, 2021
Can someone tell me where to access the cg room/recollection room ? are there any saves in this thread saved right there ? ive been browsing through this thread to find any of the 2 and its been really tedious so far
There is a program called "Mtool", you can get in-game items, change the statistics of heroes, transfer the game, move to any map and run various scripts. Get acquainted with the program and you will be happy.

Reactions: Aniky Light
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes