4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I swear I'll be pissed if Inoda corrupts Suguha too, at least she's the only one who cares about Kirito, others are fake and traitors

now comes 4-kun to destroy all my hopes :ROFLMAO:
Challenge accepted :ROFLMAO:

No, not this time. :p
I see no plausible way, storywise, that would convince me of Inoda x Suguha. period.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Suguha clearly enjoys more than simply taking advantage of Kirito defenseless body, she has been going to his house to cook, clean, and do chores. She also has clearly enjoyed going around town shopping, drinking coffee, and watching a movie with the world most unaware cuck.

I don't think that it's a wild interpretation of her character that she wants to be the closest thing to a lover for Kirito as she could possibly can.

Sure, she is a rapist much like Inoda is, but she has shown care and love for her victim unlike him. With the pig, I can't imagine him being happy with something like hand holding as long as it doesn't help relieve his constant sexual desire. Suguha seems different, since she is not always thinking with her vagina.

She can desire a tender and romantic moment with Kirito, while simultaneously plotting to roofie his drink and suck him dry until his sack is drier than an old raisin.

The whole cheek kiss and hand holding was partially an hyperbolic joke, trying to explain how anything would have been better than nothing. That being said, I would think that wanting those "pure" moments are totally in-character for her.
I think, you’re both right, because she has, for one, her hidden yandere personality, as she is fully awakened in her sexual desires, but her main goal is still to win him over as a lover, so she won't risk direct pursuit for now. I guess we'll need to wait a bit, but the seed of incestious corruption has been planted in his head. I think IRL teasing could start now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think, you’re both right, because she has, for one, her hidden yandere personality, as she is fully awakened in her sexual desires, but her main goal is still to win him over as a lover, so she won't risk direct pursuit for now. I guess we'll need to wait a bit, but the seed of incestious corruption has been planted in his head. I think IRL teasing could start now.
I agree Suguha wants to have a pure love relationship with Kirito but she knows right now he still only cares about Asuna and only see her as a sister. Maybe some teasing would work but why risk it? Just keep going with the sleeping sex sessions and Kirito's body will respond to Suguha on its own. ;)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I agree Suguha wants to have a pure love relationship with Kirito but she knows right now he still only cares about Asuna and only see her as a sister. Maybe some teasing would work but why risk it? Just keep going with the sleeping sex sessions and Kirito's body will respond to Suguha on its own. ;)
The thing is, is it really that risky?

I don't know if you have a sister, but surely you had a mother who gave birth to you. If she hugged your arm, held your hand, or kissed your cheek, would you somehow guess that some cliche fuckboy roofie'd her, blackmailed her for sex for a month or two, only for her to break free with the power of incestous love?

Most likely, not really.

Not only is the Kirito in this Fujinoverse kind of an autistic cuck who would never truly guess what Suguha intends to do, even regular Kirito wouldn't guess that his sort-of sister wants his (sometimes) microdick because she is a bit more affectionate.

Well, at the end of the day, I am just complaining because the best girl didn't get quality time in the lewd spotlight in a random parody game. So there is no need to really go on and on with this topic.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, it's a fair take, considering the same happens with Asuna, but that would also make her character one-dimensional if she just keeps doing what she’s doing. I’d like to see some irl progression because I find his reactions of being uncomfortable yet aroused very amusing. :sneaky:
I’ll just wait and hope to see some interesting progression that differs from other stories. If it’s a slow burn, so be it. She still has her other personalities to go through the roof :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

I don't know if you have a sister, but surely you had a mother who gave birth to you. If she hugged your arm, held your hand, or kissed your cheek, would you somehow guess that some cliche fuckboy roofie'd her, blackmailed her for sex for a month or two, only for her to break free with the power of incestous love?

Most likely, not really.

Not only is the Kirito in this Fujinoverse kind of an autistic cuck who would never truly guess what Suguha intends to do, even regular Kirito wouldn't guess that his sort-of sister wants his (sometimes) microdick because she is a bit more affectionate.

Well, at the end of the day, I am just complaining because the best girl didn't get quality time in the lewd spotlight in a random parody game. So there is no need to really go on and on with this topic.
I mean, comparing it to Canon Kirito is probably not the best thing, because not only is he actually more aware than people give him credit for, Suguha is kinda the BIG exception given that, you know, she's the only one who actually confessed and he kinda rejected XP (Also Canon Kirito not only doesn't have a microdick but also is quite a pro at sex, but then again his girls aren't chronic sluts either unlike the Fujinoverse's versions :p)

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
I downloaded the Saikey version, but I just get stuck at the loading screen where it's all black. I can't even get to the title screen before the game just stops working on me. I downloaded the files that oozaru2023 uploaded on the thread, but I still can't get it to work at all. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021

Most likely, not really.

I understand your frustrations lol. I too wish there was something that happened during the date other than Kirito just being a peeping tom. I thought for sure Suguha was gonna try something in the theater like holding his hand or be touchy-feely with him throughout the date. But I'm sure we'll get a little something next update for Suguha as it'll cover the next 3 days entirely being IRL. There's a lot that Fujino can put in 3 days, so don't lose hope yet!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I understand your frustrations lol. I too wish there was something that happened during the date other than Kirito just being a peeping tom. I thought for sure Suguha was gonna try something in the theater like holding his hand or be touchy-feely with him throughout the date. But I'm sure we'll get a little something next update for Suguha as it'll cover the next 3 days entirely being IRL. There's a lot that Fujino can put in 3 days, so don't lose hope yet!
I think this is because Fujino wanted to advance the main story more than anything the past 2 updates, hence why nothing happened. As mentioned, the not-date was the perfect setup for Sugu to do SOMETHING, but she didn't because Fujino wanted to make more Asuna scenes rather than any of hers, which would have required less focus on making Asuna's XP (As en extra-fun thing, I'm pretty sure the things Kirito said at the end of the date that Suguha gave him as a 'feast' for dinner were all things typically in cliches/hentais associated with boosting your sexual desire XD)

Reactions: 4-kun

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Do you guys think Asuna would get proper scenes with other guys (Not counting the dream scenes and train chikan) beside from Kirito, Inoda too in the future? Maybe after she is completely broken?

Tbh, I thought there would be some scenes of Asuna x Bandits from the part I (I understand the corruption atmosphere of the game would be completely different (maybe broken and not as good as it is now) tho if bandits did something to her that early in the game but the pose when Inoda found her was kinky enough :D) But maybe in the future we will see some? Maybe both in FOG and IRL

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
[
Do you guys think Asuna would get proper scenes with other guys (Not counting the dream scenes and train chikan) beside from Kirito, Inoda too in the future? Maybe after she is completely broken?

Tbh, I thought there would be some scenes of Asuna x Bandits from the part I (I understand the corruption atmosphere of the game would be completely different (maybe broken and not as good as it is now) tho if bandits did something to her that early in the game but the pose when Inoda found her was kinky enough :D) But maybe in the future we will see some? Maybe both in FOG and IRL
Unless Inoda would like to share her out to demostrate his power over her, it’s unlikely. He is very possessive. But maybe Kyoko

Reactions: variaNTR

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Most likely not. Fujino did say before Asuna will only have sex with Inoda. I guess Kirito does not count as as sex anymore.

Reactions: variaNTR

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I personally don´t like the inclusion of other girls to the Inoda harem, or at the very least I dislike the fact that they will eventually learn that Asuna is his cumdump.

That being said, since there is absolutely no way in hell we will get a scene of Asuna with another guy besides Inoda and Kirito, there could actually be a scene where she gets fucked by a member of the piggy´s harem. Strap-ons and the such don´t really match very much with Fujino´s usual style, but I could see the potential for such an scene.

It already almost happened with Liz during their bath time, but Kyoko might be a good choice for the hypothetical scene since she has already shown a couple of incestuous thoughts when she masturbated on her daughter´s bed.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes