4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
To the Suguha topic, I believe Suguha mentions or notes Kirito being more exhausted or something? I don't remember if she mentions exhaustion, but wasn't there something like she'll wait until next week? So the "not-date" could indeed have had like some minor hand holding or minor fluff. But I'd agree that Fujino just glossed over it to focus on developing Asuna's part.

The main major thing to take from the not-date with Suguha, was the option that Kirito can peek on Suguha and be slightly aroused. Thus showing that Suguha's plan "might" be working.

But yeah, a lot of reasons for a lack of Suguha related developments would just be her being the side-plot for now. It's possible she does something this upcoming update (even though it's about Alice and Asuna), since it's the start of a new week (so Suguha might start being aggressive again).

Also going to comment on the notice that Fujino doesn't intend to end Part 2 anytime soon. That relieves my expectations on rushing the IRL stuff next update. But I agree with Kinglion, that the file size might start getting too big sooooooooooooooo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I personally don´t like the inclusion of other girls to the Inoda harem, or at the very least I dislike the fact that they will eventually learn that Asuna is his cumdump.

That being said, since there is absolutely no way in hell we will get a scene of Asuna with another guy besides Inoda and Kirito, there could actually be a scene where she gets fucked by a member of the piggy´s harem. Strap-ons and the such don´t really match very much with Fujino´s usual style, but I could see the potential for such an scene.

It already almost happened with Liz during their bath time, but Kyoko might be a good choice for the hypothetical scene since she has already shown a couple of incestuous thoughts when she masturbated on her daughter´s bed.
That’s what bothers me most—how Suguha turned from the second girl in the game into the fourth, after Kyoko and Liz, who are tied to the main plot. So her role may also remain minor for the rest of the game, because we will certainly get much more content for these characters I’m not interested in.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
To the Suguha topic, I believe Suguha mentions or notes Kirito being more exhausted or something? I don't remember if she mentions exhaustion, but wasn't there something like she'll wait until next week? So the "not-date" could indeed have had like some minor hand holding or minor fluff. But I'd agree that Fujino just glossed over it to focus on developing Asuna's part.

The main major thing to take from the not-date with Suguha, was the option that Kirito can peek on Suguha and be slightly aroused. Thus showing that Suguha's plan "might" be working.

But yeah, a lot of reasons for a lack of Suguha related developments would just be her being the side-plot for now. It's possible she does something this upcoming update (even though it's about Alice and Asuna), since it's the start of a new week (so Suguha might start being aggressive again).

Also going to comment on the notice that Fujino doesn't intend to end Part 2 anytime soon. That relieves my expectations on rushing the IRL stuff next update. But I agree with Kinglion, that the file size might start getting too big sooooooooooooooo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because she actually does care for him, and also sees that he doesn’t have the stamina for continuous actions. She is fine with it and holds back her needs for now. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Because she actually does care for him, and also sees that he doesn’t have the stamina for continuous actions. She is fine with it and holds back her needs for now. :LOL:
Pretty much supporting the things you all were talking about earlier, how she's like Inoda, but she also prioritizes actually wanting to get Kirito to fall in love with her. So she's a bit of a more insane psycho rofl.

But yes, pretty much what you said rofl.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty much supporting the things you all were talking about earlier, how she's like Inoda, but she also prioritizes actually wanting to get Kirito to fall in love with her. So she's a bit of a more insane psycho rofl.

But yes, pretty much what you said rofl.
I mean, if you think about it, all the NTR characters are the same in that regard, whether it’s Inoda, Suguha, Liz, Hebishima, or the guy from the police station. They all use something shady to get what they want. What differs are their respective goals and feelings toward their victims.

I kinda think Suguha is the most opposite from Inoda now.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Do you guys think Asuna would get proper scenes with other guys (Not counting the dream scenes and train chikan) beside from Kirito, Inoda too in the future? Maybe after she is completely broken?

Tbh, I thought there would be some scenes of Asuna x Bandits from the part I (I understand the corruption atmosphere of the game would be completely different (maybe broken and not as good as it is now) tho if bandits did something to her that early in the game but the pose when Inoda found her was kinky enough :D) But maybe in the future we will see some? Maybe both in FOG and IRL
imagine if there were Asuna x Laughing Coffin scenes

Reactions: variaNTR

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, if you think about it, all the NTR characters are the same in that regard, whether it’s Inoda, Suguha, Liz, Hebishima, or the guy from the police station. They all use something shady to get what they want. What differs are their respective goals and feelings toward their victims.

I kinda think Suguha is the most opposite from Inoda now.
Well I meant insane psycho, because she's more bi-polar like in her approach. What with the whole wants things to be lovey dovey, but is also willing to roofie Kirito and rape him in his sleep. Basically the yandere kind of approach. So yeah, she's the psycho of the bunch. But yeah, it is an NTR, so everyone is messed up rofl. It's more just an amusing or "for fun" or "joking" observation.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well I meant insane psycho, because she's more bi-polar like in her approach. What with the whole wants things to be lovey dovey, but is also willing to roofie Kirito and rape him in his sleep. Basically the yandere kind of approach. So yeah, she's the psycho of the bunch. But yeah, it is an NTR, so everyone is messed up rofl. It's more just an amusing or "for fun" or "joking" observation.
I mean, while she technically does the same as Inoda, she really has more playful lines. Inoda, on the other hand, is a straight-up aggressive rapist, which is not fun to watch for me. maybe that's why there are different tags for rape and sleeping sex :unsure:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think I understand why I find Suguha trying to act lovely dovey with Kirito so uncomfortable. It is interesting but in this story only bad actions get rewarded. Suguha herself got her freedom through sex and manipulation. She may want a pure love relationship with Kirito but doubt it she can achieve without acting like Inoda. Acting like a good girl in front of Kirito but raping him when he is asleep. She does care about him and she is probably the best person he has which is sad. Not the kind of love he wanted or with the person he wanted but it is the best Kirito can have in this story.

Like watching a hunter stalk her prey waiting for the moment when Kirito is vulnerable. Bad analogy but trying to think about love in NTR is wrapping my perspectives.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think I understand why I find Suguha trying to act lovely dovey with Kirito so uncomfortable. It is interesting but in this story only bad actions get rewarded. Suguha herself got her freedom through sex and manipulation. She may want a pure love relationship with Kirito but doubt it she can achieve without acting like Inoda. Acting like a good girl in front of Kirito but raping him when he is asleep. She does care about him and she is probably the best person he has which is sad. Not the kind of love he wanted or with the person he wanted but it is the best Kirito can have in this story.

Like watching a hunter stalk her prey waiting for the moment when Kirito is vulnerable. Bad analogy but trying to think about love in NTR is wrapping my perspectives.
To be perfectly honest, her progression remains a ridle for now. Yes, she loves him, but she’s also horny af, so in the long run, she needs to corrupt him to get what she needs. But for now, all she can do is play lovey-dovey. I also don’t believe in pure romantic actions between them—everything should have some lewd touch to it, building up with every further interaction. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense for an NTR game.

I mean, if Fujino wanted to, she could turn into the right person for Kirito as the story progresses, just like Inoda is turning into Asuna's perfect husbando—or the other way around. :LOL:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So Fujino said he needed 2 more days for his business in Osaka so he'll begin working on his games again tomorrow or on Thursday... You guys think we may still get NTR Online news next Monday? Because he also mentionned he wanted the minigame to come out in August... So he might just start working on that instead, right?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
So Fujino said he needed 2 more days for his business in Osaka so he'll begin working on his games again tomorrow or on Thursday... You guys think we may still get NTR Online news next Monday? Because he also mentionned he wanted the minigame to come out in August... So he might just start working on that instead, right?
I guess he will focus on the bonus game and the new features for the Undercity first, so we may not get any report on character scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am sure we will get a Progress Report next Monday. But it will probably say when the bonus game will come or maybe we will get the bonus game itself. The focus will be on the bonus game and every little if any information about SAO will be included. Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax. He has a whole month of September to include information about SAO after all.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax.
Ah. I had missed that piece of information about those "new features". Although if it's related to Alice's story, maybe my brain just erased it itself :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I am sure we will get a Progress Report next Monday. But it will probably say when the bonus game will come or maybe we will get the bonus game itself. The focus will be on the bonus game and every little if any information about SAO will be included. Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax. He has a whole month of September to include information about SAO after all.
So hobo gangbang for Alice? How do you know about the Slums? So no new features? :unsure:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So hobo gangbang for Alice? How do you know about the Slums? So no new features? :unsure:
Slums, Undercity. It is all the same. It is the place where prostitutes and gangbangs happen. ;)

I am beginning to wonder if the Alice content and slums content will happen next update. There is a three in-game days where FOG is offline. Fujino won't speed those days to get back to FOG, right? There is so much IRL things that should happen so speeding through it in one update seems unlikely.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Slums, Undercity. It is all the same. It is the place where prostitutes and gangbangs happen. ;)

I am beginning to wonder if the Alice content and slums content will happen next update. There is a three in-game days where FOG is offline. Fujino won't speed those days to get back to FOG, right? There is so much IRL things that should happen so speeding through it in one update seems unlikely.
Ah, so we're guaranteed not to get combat content during like the next three updates then... :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes