4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I looks like we are getting an official (Steam) release soon (like with part 1).
The game won't be released on Steam. Part 1 was never released on Steam either. It most likely won't ever be put on Steam because of copyright infringement.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
What does he mean by the end?
I find the ChatGPT translation of his original text a bit more nuanced:

'My work is almost finished. Because of the typhoon warning, things were delayed for two days (and then the typhoon didn't even come). I'll be taking the Shinkansen back to Tokyo the day after tomorrow. During this time, since I didn’t have my computer with me, I took the opportunity to think about some issues with the script, especially the main storyline and the ending. I had been wavering before, but now I think I’ve made a decision. Also, I need to finish up the work on Kasumigaoka Utaha this month, but I won’t be able to start until I get back in a couple of days.'

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I got a reply from Fujino when I wondered if Part 2 is finishing soon and he responded:

1724091560506.png

So it seem like Part 2 will go on for a while. At the current pace it will be next year before we get ver1.0. Weird Saikey already announced the sequel if the game is not finishing soon. They can't release their game until Fujino finishes it first so they will be waiting on the game for a while.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I got a reply from Fujino when I wondered if Part 2 is finishing soon and he responded:

View attachment 3947372

So it seem like Part 2 will go on for a while. At the current pace it will be next year before we get ver1.0. Weird Saikey already announced the sequel if the game is not finishing soon. They can't release their game until Fujino finishes it first so they will be waiting on the game for a while.
Well, seems like the whole game is gonna be huge then. :unsure:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, seems like the whole game is gonna be huge then. :unsure:
Yea, I was worried if he didn't make Part 3 then Part 2 could be 5GB+ size when it finishes. Most download sites won't let you download that much for free so I was worried I can't download the final game without paying extra. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea, I was worried if he didn't make Part 3 then Part 2 could be 5GB+ size when it finishes. Most download sites won't let you download that much for free so I was worried I can't download the final game without paying extra. LOL.
Tbh, I have mixed feelings about this. There’s always the risk that things could get repetitive if it’s really going to be that big. On the other hand, that gives him the possibility to create bigger stories for all characters and implement new gameplay mechanics. But then again, can he write an even more complex story? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Weird Saikey already announced the sequel if the game is not finishing soon. They can't release their game until Fujino finishes it first so they will be waiting on the game for a while.

Honestly, we probably should have tried to hit up Seikey translations for an explanation instead of asking Fujino.
At the very least we can be sure that one knows more english than the other.

Tbh, I have mixed feelings about this. There’s always the risk that things could get repetitive if it’s really going to be that big. On the other hand, that gives him the possibility to create bigger stories for all characters and implement ne gameplay mechanics. But then again, can he write an even more complex story? :unsure:
Well, I don't particularly care about the complexity of the story or plots, beyond wanting to see something happening with Suguha. As long as Fujino manages to make interesting scenes from now on I am content enough to keep supporting the game if he doesn't completely fumble the main plot beyond repair.

I wasn’t super happy with the composition of the IRL scene with Inoda raping Asuna last update, not because the pig is as disgusting as always, since the cross section during combat events wasn’t as polished as some of his other scenes (the three house event), but the bath scene was decent enough, I liked how he used the water as obscuring factor.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Honestly, we probably should have tried to hit up Seikey translations for an explanation instead of asking Fujino.
At the very least we can be sure that one knows more english than the other.

Well, I don't particularly care about the complexity of the story or plots, beyond wanting to see something happening with Suguha. As long as Fujino manages to make interesting scenes from now on I am content enough to keep supporting the game if he doesn't completely fumble the main plot beyond repair.

I wasn’t super happy with the composition of the IRL scene with Inoda raping Asuna last update, not because the pig is as disgusting as always, since the cross section during combat events wasn’t as polished as some of his other scenes (the three house event), but the bath scene was decent enough, I liked how he used the water as obscuring factor.
I mean, as long as Suguha's story stays interesting and gets decent scenes, I'm in. But despite her having some story progression, the last interesting scene was the onii-chan roleplay, and that was a long time ago. I somewhat miss the time when she was the second girl in the game and got plenty of content. To be fair, her story was boring back then. :LOL:

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
But despite her having some story progression, the last interesting scene was the onii-chan roleplay, and that was a long time ago
I don't remember if I already talked about this when the update came out a month ago, but it was pretty strange that Suguha spent an entire day with Kirito and did nothing at all during their 'date'.

We did see Kirito willingly peek at her in the dressing room, which was good for the development of his character as someone getting increasingly depraved, since Part 1 Kirito would never have done that to his sister. But I still think we should have gotten something from Suguha herself, simply teasing her cuck of a brother with an 'accidental' panty flash, or even just giving a braless hug at some point.

I believe that Fujino should improve in this area beyond all others right now, creating small events without a particular CG or even simply making simple pixel art mini-events like those of games like NTrpg. It would allow him to massively increase the amount of events we get to see without needing to waste 100GBs of his limited game size.

For example, back when Asuna was masturbating at the school a couple of updates ago we never got to see it since Fujino didn't want to waste space on something so redundant, but if he managed to animate something simple with the games sprites we could have gotten a nice idea of what was happening without really committing many resources. (Except Fujino's time, of course).

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Maybe Saikey will do with this game like he did with NTR'd by Clumsiness and sell whatever version is currently available to play at a lower price. I mentioned it some time ago, but Saikey did release Clumsiness ver 0.5 on his site and later on I think ver 0.8 then the full game when the game was finished. So maybe he plans on doing that as well with NTR Online 2?

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, as long as Suguha's story stays interesting and gets decent scenes, I'm in. But despite her having some story progression, the last interesting scene was the onii-chan roleplay, and that was a long time ago. I somewhat miss the time when she was the second girl in the game and got plenty of content. To be fair, her story was boring beck then. :LOL:
Stay strong! I know you Suguha mains are needing your fix. I do believe next month's update will be focused on her. It is her turn to be in the spotlight again. Then afterwards start your fast all over again. :LOL:

I don't remember if I already talked about this when the update came out a month ago, but it was pretty strange that Suguha spent an entire day with Kirito and did nothing at all during their 'date'.

We did see Kirito willingly peek at her in the dressing room, which was good for the development of his character as someone getting increasingly depraved, since Part 1 Kirito would never have done that to his sister. But I still think we should have gotten something from Suguha herself, simply teasing her cuck of a brother with an 'accidental' panty flash, or even just giving a braless hug at some point.

I believe that Fujino should improve in this area beyond all others right now, creating small events without a particular CG or even simply making simple pixel art mini-events like those of games like NTrpg. It would allow him to massively increase the amount of events we get to see without needing to waste 100GBs of his limited game size.

For example, back when Asuna was masturbating at the school a couple of updates ago we never got to see it since Fujino didn't want to waste space on something so redundant, but if he managed to animate something simple with the games sprites we could have gotten a nice idea of what was happening without really committing many resources. (Except Fujino's time, of course).
Suguha not doing anything to tempt Kirito would make sense if Kirito had low Prurience. Since Kirito can change based on our choices unlike Asuna, if he had low Prurience then he would not like it and think worst of Suguha. She is still trying to act like a good sister in front of him so unless Fujino puts in a Prurience check then making Suguha tempt Kirito is just not right.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
. I do believe next month's update will be focused on her. It is her turn to be in the spotlight again.
Actually, I think we won't really get much from her next update either. We have already confirmation from Fujino that we will have two things next update, Alice's climax and IRL content for Asuna. Both are things that will probably require a lot of focus during the next update, so I can’t see how Fujino will fit a big event for Suguha.
Although I could imagine a small event or two for her.

Suguha not doing anything to tempt Kirito would make sense if Kirito had low Prurience. Since Kirito can change based on our choices unlike Asuna, if he had low Prurience then he would not like it and think worst of Suguha. She is still trying to act like a good sister in front of him so unless Fujino puts in a Prurience check then making Suguha tempt Kirito is just not right.
I don't know, even if Suguha has to stick to her role of a good sister, we are talking about Miss Rape-Her-Sleeping-Brother whenever she gets a chance while he is in FOG. I, at the very least, see her character currently as someone who would take a small risk by 'innocently' teasing her sibling in one way or another.
Besides, Kirito literally fell asleep during the movies, giving her ample opportunity to do anything.

I'm also not asking for her to just start to incestously fellate him in the cinema, but I would have been happy with her kissing his cheecks of holding his hand.
Fuck it, even her taking a 'lover's selfie' with him asleep would have been enough for me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm also not asking for her to just start to incestously fellate him in the cinema, but I would have been happy with her kissing his cheecks of holding his hand.
Fuck it, even her taking a 'lover's selfie' with him asleep would have been enough for me.
You want to see hand holding and cheek kissing in a NTR game? EEEEWWWW!!!! :sick:

But seriously what kind of girl do you want Suguha to be? A pure girl or a rapist girl? She already had plenty of access to Kirito's unconscious body so the hand holding and cheek kissing seems so tame and out of character for her now after all the stuff she has done to him. Also I am sure if she wanted photos she has already plenty of photos and videos for her to use. A lover's selfie seems more like a pure girl move and would only have meaning if Kirito was awake.

• Haha

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You want to see hand holding and cheek kissing in a NTR game? EEEEWWWW!!!! :sick:

But seriously what kind of girl do you want Suguha to be? A pure girl or a rapist girl? She already had plenty of access to Kirito's unconscious body so the hand holding and cheek kissing seems so tame and out of character for her now after all the stuff she has done to him. Also I am sure if she wanted photos she has already plenty of photos and videos for her to use. A lover's selfie seems more like a pure girl move and would only have meaning if Kirito was awake.
Suguha clearly enjoys more than simply taking advantage of Kirito defenseless body, she has been going to his house to cook, clean, and do chores. She also has clearly enjoyed going around town shopping, drinking coffee, and watching a movie with the world most unaware cuck.

I don't think that it's a wild interpretation of her character that she wants to be the closest thing to a lover for Kirito as she could possibly can.

Sure, she is a rapist much like Inoda is, but she has shown care and love for her victim unlike him. With the pig, I can't imagine him being happy with something like hand holding as long as it doesn't help relieve his constant sexual desire. Suguha seems different, since she is not always thinking with her vagina.

She can desire a tender and romantic moment with Kirito, while simultaneously plotting to roofie his drink and suck him dry until his sack is drier than an old raisin.

The whole cheek kiss and hand holding was partially an hyperbolic joke, trying to explain how anything would have been better than nothing. That being said, I would think that wanting those "pure" moments are totally in-character for her.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes