4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Laziepeon

Feb 27, 2020
what kind of incest? is it related to main character?
Suguha is Kirito cousin and they keep that detail in this game. She has a couple scenes with the mc, one being an unskippable scene when she takes care of him when he is sick and otheres she does to him in secret ways that you have to use your resources at the end of day shrine to prievew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Afet

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I thought I remember somewhere in the recent update it said Suguha was not related but it really doesn't matter. The Incest tag is applied even if the characters are not related.
I can't wait for the sudden plot twist in part 3 where it will be revealed that Inoda was actually adopted, and he was Kirito's blood-related brother all along, causing Suguha to malfunction for having two different oni-chans.

It will surely be peak incest content.

Now, jokes aside, I feel like there are tons of possibilities for Leefa x Kirito content in future. That being said, I don't know if we will get such scenes when the story will shift into a more IRL focus with Asuna and Inoda.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I can't wait for the sudden plot twist in part 3 where it will be revealed that Inoda was actually adopted, and he was Kirito's blood-related brother all along, causing Suguha to malfunction for having two different oni-chans.
Will there be a part 3? I hope so but I don't think Fujino (at least to my knowledge) has said anything about a Part 3 coming out after finishing Part 2. Unless it's one of those "hasn't confirmed or denied questions regarding Part 3".

Now, jokes aside, I feel like there are tons of possibilities for Leefa x Kirito content in future. That being said, I don't know if we will get such scenes when the story will shift into a more IRL focus with Asuna and Inoda.
The next update will more than likely be focused entirely on the 3 days FOG is down, ergo only IRL stuff. Best case, we get an H-scene between them; whether it be Kirito is sleeping and Sugu does Sugu things to him, or something akin to his peeping tom move in the dressing room. Worst case, we get a short interaction between them discussing potential future dates. The update after will show off the new additions to the Underground City. And down there will we maybe see some H-scenes of Kirito with either Leafa or her brothel alter ego (I forgot her stage name).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I doubt Suguha would think Inoda as a brother even if he was related to Kirito. She only calls Kirito onii-chan because they grew up together. Inoda is only a stranger and not the object of her love.

Will there be a part 3? I hope so but I don't think Fujino (at least to my knowledge) has said anything about a Part 3 coming out after finishing Part 2. Unless it's one of those "hasn't confirmed or denied questions regarding Part 3".
Fujino has said he is continuing Part 2 for a while and will get to version 1.0 before ending. So maybe there won't be a Part 3 and he will finish the story in Part 2.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Fujino has said he is continuing Part 2 for a while and will get to version 1.0 before ending. So maybe there won't be a Part 3 and he will finish the story in Part 2.
If he does wrap up the story in Part 2, not needing to make a 3rd part, the closest thing we'd get to a part 3 is something like an epilogue, probably similar in length to his bonus games.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If he does wrap up the story in Part 2, not needing to make a 3rd part, the closest thing we'd get to a part 3 is something like an epilogue, probably similar in length to his bonus games.
I doubt he would make an 'epilogue' if he's already doing multiple endings, though.

Personally, if he's gonna do something like that, I would instead prefer a collection of "Alternative Endings" to both be fun and satisfy everyone's tastes, like, you could have one ending where Kirito's life is completely ruined for those that can only get hard seeing him suffering, one where Inoda loses NTR MC immunity and gets screwed over by reality like Hebishima was, one where Suguha actually Wins, etc! That way everyone would feel satisfied even if they're all non-canon endings XD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I doubt he would make an 'epilogue' if he's already doing multiple endings, though.

Personally, if he's gonna do something like that, I would instead prefer a collection of "Alternative Endings" to both be fun and satisfy everyone's tastes, like, you could have one ending where Kirito's life is completely ruined for those that can only get hard seeing him suffering, one where Inoda loses NTR MC immunity and gets screwed over by reality like Hebishima was, one where Suguha actually Wins, etc! That way everyone would feel satisfied even if they're all non-canon endings XD
And an ending where the Administrator wins, whatever that means. And don't forget the revenge endings—there are some fans of those too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Well, if she can convince him that VR is not real, then yeah :sneaky:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, but Asuna cannot become invisible
Inoda’s ability is like a black hole—nothing can bypass it, neither vision nor sound. He could probably make an entire building invisible. And he has full controll of it. The only thing that can penetrante it is his smell :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheikh Khalifa
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes