4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Steltener1

Jul 4, 2024
I wish there was more content per update. It never feels like enough to really get into before the bird is telling you that this is the end :/

Reactions: Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I wish there was more content per update. It never feels like enough to really get into before the bird is telling you that this is the end :/
My humble opinion is that Fujino should release once every 2 months. It's great to have a an update per month as you don't have to wait too long to know what happens next, but I don't think it's worth it if it means we only get a handful of scene each time, yeah

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
My humble opinion is that Fujino should release once every 2 months. It's great to have a an update per month as you don't have to wait too long to know what happen's next, but I don't think it's worth not having long updates to play each time yeah
I also mention this every now and then. Another thing that would probably happen if Fujino updated in bigger chunks, is that Fujino might actually come up with more game elements instead of what it currently feels like; which is just a linear path CG hunting game. And there's not a lot of CG hunting to begin with since it's very linear. So basically Fujino would have time to develop their main story line, and side content at the same time. If not that, then at least they're more likely to finish story arcs every 2-3 months instead of mini chapters within those arcs per month.

As a side note though, Fujino giving out about an hour's worth of content per month is rather amazing all things considered.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I also mention this every now and then. Another thing that would probably happen if Fujino updated in bigger chunks, is that Fujino might actually come up with more game elements instead of what it currently feels like; which is just a linear path CG hunting game. And there's not a lot of CG hunting to begin with since it's very linear. So basically Fujino would have time to develop their main story line, and side content at the same time. If not that, then at least they're more likely to finish story arcs every 2-3 months instead of mini chapters within those arcs per month.

As a side note though, Fujino giving out about an hour's worth of content per month is rather amazing all things considered.
Deffo has one of the most consistent and fast releases

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Deffo has one of the most consistent and fast releases
Man literally escaped his country so he could keep making this game/his H-games in general. You can say anything about his choice of subjects, his plot-making-skills, or his handled of characters, but he's 200% committed to what he does, and that's more than worthy of respect :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Man literally escaped his country so he could keep making this game/his H-games in general. You can say anything about his choice of subjects, his plot-making-skills, or his handled of characters, but he's 200% committed to what he does, and that's more than worthy of respect :3
On top of that, he also has a day job which means he only works on his games at night or days off. Knows Chinese, English, and Japanese. Also he has to deal with and satisfy people with different cultural mores which is a pain I can only imagine. Definitely agree it is amazing the amount of content he can create every month.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Fujino giving out about an hour's worth of content per month
Unless you're skipping all the dialogues, there's absolutely no way it's just "an hour's" worth of content. It is "in fact" several hours of content almost every month depending on the in-game events.

For example, in the 0.5.0 update we had to start a new game and my own save of that update clock in at over 3 hours. It's just that most people don't realize that a lot of the "hidden" content resides in the Gallery and is not generally visible in the eyes of Kirito's pov.

So in short, the pace at which Fujino is going is well above what most other devs put out. Not to mention the consistency and dedication.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Unless you're skipping all the dialogues, there's absolutely no way it's just "an hour's" worth of content. It is "in fact" several hours of content almost every month depending on the in-game events.

For example, in the 0.5.0 update we had to start a new game and my own save of that update clock in at over 3 hours. It's just that most people don't realize that a lot of the "hidden" content resides in the Gallery and is not generally visible in the eyes of Kirito's pov.

So in short, the pace at which Fujino is going is well above what most other devs put out. Not to mention the consistency and dedication.
3 hours? Wtf? :LOL:
It usually takes me about 40 minutes to an hour, without skipping the dialogue. But on a side note, I usually don’t watch most of the Asuna and Inoda POVs, unless I think they might have some story relevance.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Knows Chinese, English, and Japanese.
I love Fujino as much as a man can love a ntr game maker he has never met, truly I do, but he does not know English and no amount of glazing will change that.

3 hours? Wtf? :LOL:
It usually takes me about 40 minutes to an hour, without skipping the dialogue. But on a side note, I usually don’t watch most of the Asuna and Inoda POVs, unless I think they might have some story relevance.
While 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, a regular monthly updates is probably around 40~ish minutes, plus the time you need to spend on the recollection room for the different scenes you can't see in the game, and the regular 15 or so minutes that one needs to spend dealing with the game crashing because you walked through a door slightly too fast.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I love Fujino as much as a man can love a ntr game maker he has never met, truly I do, but he does not know English and no amount of glazing will change that.
Yes it can actually, and that glazing is my jizz after I play one of Fujino's updates that he lovingly translated himself in perfectly understandable english. :BootyTime:

...Sorry about the image.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
English is a required curriculum in China. If he went to school, he does know English.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

While 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, a regular monthly updates is probably around 40~ish minutes, plus the time you need to spend on the recollection room for the different scenes you can't see in the game, and the regular 15 or so minutes that one needs to spend dealing with the game crashing because you walked through a door slightly too fast.
Yeah, even if you watch the POVs, it’s another 10–20 minutes at most. Idk, 2 hours also seems too much tbh, even including a few crashes.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
English is a required curriculum in China. If he went to school, he does know English.
I also live in a country where English is part of the curriculum, and as someone attending his final year at college, somewhere where all my classmates must have finished their secondary schooling to be there, I can assure you that plenty of them do not know English.

It's hard to say what is Fujino dealing with in terms of English with his own knowledge and what he is using a machine translation for, but taking into consideration the fact that "Now Game" has been used instead of "New game" in almost of all of his games across the years, among many other strange mistakes, I wouldn’t bet Fujino's level is beyond that of an elementary school student in an non-english speaking country.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I also live in a country where English is part of the curriculum, and as someone attending his final year at college, somewhere where all my classmates must have finished their secondary schooling to be there, I can assure you that plenty of them do not know English.

It's hard to say what is Fujino dealing with in terms of English with his own knowledge and what he is using a machine translation for, but taking into consideration the fact that "Now Game" has been used instead of "New game" in almost of all of his games across the years, among many other strange mistakes, I wouldn’t bet Fujino's level is beyond that of an elementary school student in an non-english speaking country.
I thought Fujino's English response could be machine translated. My only proof it is not is his Chinese portion is different from the English portion on Progress Reports. The Chinese portion often has more information so it makes me think he wrote the English portion separately. So while I know Fujino is a fluent English speaker I do believe he knows enough to have a conversation.

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024

where are you from ? iran ? because its shame issue here

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
I have a question
Is the gallery of scenes in part one complete?
Because I feel that I see some photos from part one whose scenes are not in the gallery of the end of the game and it seems that I have missed them completely.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question
Because I feel that I see some photos from part one whose scenes are not in the gallery of the end of the game and it seems that I have missed them completely.
There are some scenes/gifs that are just in-game, and not really part of the default CG gallery even with the game completed. You either have to have saves near those scenes to rewatch them...or just download a mod that was around here and some awesome dude made that includes literally everything in an upgraded rec. room XP

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I have a question
It should be everything I believe. There might be bonus/extra CG lingering around the forum, since Fujino does upload extra CGs that are not in the game. But you'd have to specifically point them out for some of us to know if you missed something or not.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes